Oh My, BETTINA-SAMA!

By Miss_Tayen

I suddenly woke up in the body of a 6 year old child with the memories of my past life. However, upon looki... More

Oh God, what have you done?!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107

Chapter 18

14.5K 592 143
By Miss_Tayen

Ever since I did what I did that day I didn't get to have a peaceful day anymore..

Lomiere!!!!!!

Damn you!!!!!

So this what happened that day..

"Lomiere-sama uhmm.."

He looked at me in the eyes with queries.

I bit my lower lip and bitterly laugh.

"My.. My hand~"

He raised his brows and switched glances between me and my hand. And later on,  to the girls who dispersed just now. I frowned upon sensing something not good.

And it was confirmed when he smirked after letting go of my hand. 

"You're more useful than I thought"

"Eh? "

He tilted his head towards me wearing a grin that sent me to shiver.

Oi.

What.

What is going on?

Oi.

"From now on,  you~"

I frowned when he pointed me.

"Will be my guard,  for the whole year~"

"Eh? "

"You chase them when you'll see them flock towards me in this class"

"Eh?! "

"For one year,  so be honored"

He smirked.

"Eh?! "

Eh?!

EHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!

And so,  I became his guard dog who chases everyone when he's in the class and for one year!! Damn one year!!!

Thinking about such troublesome set up,  I furiously stab my fork multiple times on the pitiful snack which the salin served.

"Poor innocent food"

I angrily raised my head and see the soothing face of Harry Steffan. He was smiling peacefully as if none of the world can make him frown.  I frowned and couldn't help byt roll my eyes.

"The one who'll be in poor state is Lomiere-sama if he will insist that thing"

I clicked my tongue feeling beyond annoyed and I heard him chuckle.

-_-#

"My condolences"

Condolence my head!

"Haah~ Will you,  Steffan-sama,  tell that good friend of yours that I'm not someone he can just appoint on something so...ugh"

I can't help but groaned in frustrations.

He then again,  chuckled. 

Funny!

Stop chuckling!

Damn it!

"Once Van decided on something, he can be persistent. So give in and do what he says"

He said nonchalantly. I closed my eyes to calm myself.

"And once I decided, I can be pretty violent.  So please~"

However,  instead of answering me he just tapped my shoulders with an eye blinding smile.

Ugh so bright!

"Good luck~"

And left me stupefied..

Just like that!

Damnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!

**********

"Oi!  Didn't I tell you to chase them out? "

Lomiere-sama who spoke with annoyance came to me nagging.

Ah mouh~~

"Heh?  Forgive my rudeness, however,  I didn't remember agreeing to your request"

I smiled and turn to look at the other direction..

"Haaa?!  Request?  It's an order! Order! "

┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Okay..

Breath in..

Breath out..

Let us calm down Bettina..

Calm down..

Calm down..

My ass!

"Haaa?!  Order?  Ha!  Order? Me?!  Bettina Reinhart?! "

Okay let's forget about social status and courtesy.

This bird brain is getting on my nerves...

"Oi. Watch your tone.  And yes you, Bettina Reinhart~san"

ARGGGHHHHH!!

DAMN YOU GIOVANNI LOMIERE!!!

And so,  the story went on that I'm about to faint.

No matter how much I disagree he just can't stop and kept on pestering me that words are running wildly around the school. And now,  without doing anything,  as soon as the girls flocking around Lomiere-sama saw me,  they immediately dispersed like a scared mouse.

What's worse is that,  I even overheard some stories like...

How jealous of a women I am for threatening the girls around Lomiere-sama and that made go like,  what the hell is threatening and when did I ever do that?!

Jealous?!

Who's jealous!

If they want that Bird Brain!  They can have him all they want for all I care..

And there's also, me being insecure that someone might stole Lomiere-sama from me.

The heck?!

Stole?! Insecure?!

Ah Damn it!!!

"Oh. The monster lady.."

It was faint and low but enough for me to hear.

I turned to see the source of that but everyone immediately avoided their gazes as if nothing happened.

 ̄_ ̄#

******

"It must be hard nee~ Betti-chi"

Wanting to let out all the feelings I had with me these past few days. I invited Maxwell-sama out for a café.  Since those girls definitely won't stop to pester me about Lomiere-sama,  I decide to avoid them for the meantine for I am afraid I'll finally erupt and lash out my frustration towards them.

And that's why, Maxwell-sama is here with me for he's the best company available and I'm comfortable with.

"You say! Argh! Maxwell-sama~ huhu.  I'm so angry and sad.  What to do? "

I slammed my head on the table as wail.  Maxwell-sama was lost for my sudden childishness and only scratched his head.

"Why not confront Lomiere-san and tell him about your feelings? "

"Haaah?  Do you know how many times I did it? Ahh mouhhh~ so annoying"

I pouted as I looked up to him. He smiled not knowing what to do and how to comfort me.

"But Betti-chi,  isn't this good? "

He asked.  I frowned and got up from leaning towards the table.

"Eh? "

"Ah well, I heard from your girls you liked Lomiere-san and even told me to not get in the way of your love... "

I didn't let him continue and quickly got up to move closer to him.  I reached for him and covered his mouth immediately making him swallow his words back and looked at me with eyes wide open.

"Oi.  What the heck is that?! That's definitely not true. If someone were to hear that~"

I spoke with eyes focused on his.  But as soon as I realized what shameless thing did I just do, I clumsily retracted my hand from covering his mouth and noticed his ears went red.

Though mentally old,  I'm still,  after all, a maiden. I suddenly feel my blood rushing towards my face that it felt particularly hot. 

"Heeee?  So you like guys like him huh? "

I turned around and saw Lomiere-sama in  crossed arms and with his usual annoying smirk.  There was also Steffan-sama standing behind him smiling calmly.

"Eh? "

He left with a smirk and Steffan-sama raised his thumb up.

"Good job"

And they left.

Eh?!

EHHHHHHHH?!

****

Hello,  hello~ I'm so grateful that you guys have made it this far uwu~ It only means you guys gave my novel a chance..

Please don't forget to comment xoxo..

I would love to read them hihi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 35 50
Hello I'm Renneise a guy who look like a girl i will tell you my appearance for you first i have a girly looks, silver haired and blue eyed. and my o...
224K 6.7K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
24.6K 1K 26
Inure: (v.) To accustom to accept something undesirable, evil, or painful. An other worldly girl is reincarnated as Queen Estella de Royalis, the vil...
170K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...