HEARTS DON'T FEEL THE SAME (Z...

Por zarry_heart_jade

"A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.." But what if a couple... Más

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25 - I
25 - II
FINALE
ANNOUNCEMENT!

10

1.8K 117 219
Por zarry_heart_jade

Harry:

We were called to the dining room as mom sat at the head of the table, Gemma on her left, Zayn and I on her right. She had literally prepared a feast.

"Wow, mom. You've prepared a damn feast. I'm lucky", I went to serve myself when I felt her flicking my hand away.

"Zayn is the guest today. Serve him first", she reprimanded as I frowned, but I did it.

"Thank you, Harreh", he replied as I loved the way he pronounced my name. It was the first time he called me by my name and it sent shivers through my body. I smiled a little before turning towards my plate.

"Tell us about yourself, Zayn", Gemma started the conversation.

"There's actually nothing much to say. I've two little sisters - Waliyah, who's thirteen and Safaa, who's ten. My parents died in a car accident when I was twenty. So, I am taking care of my little angels since then", he said as I felt hurt. I shouldn't have said what I said and I genuinely regret it now.

"Oh, I'm sorry about your parents, love", she said remorseful.

"It's okay. It's been long and we have learned to cope up with it", he said with a small smile.

"You have us now, Zayn. Don't hesitate to come to us. We're family now", my mom said as he nodded his head. She moved on. "So, Gemma tells me that you too work in S&S. How does it feel to work under your husband?", Mom questioned as I felt her words held double meaning. I cleared my throat as he smirked at me.

"No, mom. We decided to keep our personal and professional lives separate. None of our co-workers know about our wedding and we wanted to keep it that way", he said as I loved how he acted so naturally. Anyone who doesn't know him, wouldn't even doubt him.

"And we are very professional at work. So it helps I believe", I tried to add which only made me a laughing joke.

"Very professional. I definitely believe that baby bro", Gemma kidded as my mom snickered. "You should have seen them working, mom. So dedicated and hard biting. Oops! I mean, hardworking", she smirked as I felt my cheeks heat up and Zayn wiggling uncomfortably in his seat.

"Gemma, stop it", I chided.

"Zayn? How did you two meet, by the way? I know this guy is too boring to get out of his office", she asked moving her eyes towards him. He swallowed before answering.

"We actually met in a coffee shop, you know. He spilled my coffee, too rude to apologize but I think he was mesmerized by me because he kept stalking me for the next week. I noticed him but I really thought him to be a creep", he added all the undiscussed bits, making me confused. And creep? Really?

"Thanks for the compliment, babe. Didn't know I was this lucky", I played along.

"Too cliché but damn too cute", Gemma grinned at us.

"And when did you get married?", Mom questioned as I tensed up because we didn't discuss about it. He cleared his throat before answering it.

"We actually got married three months ago. A court marriage. No one actually know about us except my best friends", he lied smoothly, as my mom believed him right away.

"Oh God. Why a court marriage? Why are you both wearing different bands? No proper wedding rings?", she pried.

"Mom. We didn't want to tell anyone and wearing same wedding ring could be a evident thing that we're not just boss and employee. So, this was a good option", I explained trying to get out of the situation.

"The hell? This is fucked up, bro. I'd show him off every single day if I have such a gorgeous husband", Gemma spoke up making him blush.

"Thank you, Gem. But that's my husband you're talking about. What about Mathew? You're marrying him in a month, right? Stay away from mine", I said acting jealous.

"Stop it, baby. I'm only yours", I heard his answer, making me mentally roll my eyes at him.

We finished eating and the housekeeper, Lara helped cleaning off the table as we all moved to the lounge to eat our desserts.

Mom had made my favourite, banoffee pie as I love bananas. We were served and started talking.

"I have thought about something, guys. I'd be happy if you comply with my request", Mom said getting serious again. She looked at us before talking again. "I want you both to get married again, this weekend in a church. We weren't there when you guys got married in the court and I'd love to see my children getting married. I'm upset that you chose it that way but now I want to be there on your big day and see you both say, "I DO". Just your best friends, Zayn's sisters and us is fine if you don't want a huge, lavish wedding. I hope this isn't a huge thing and Zayn, please consider it as a request from a mother. I accepted you as my family and son-in-law but it'll make me happy if I get to witness the moment before my own eyes", she requested as we sat silent, dumbfounded and lost for words.

We didn't want to get married because this isn't a happy or ever lasting bond of relationship type of marriage. It's just for an year. What the hell am I going to do?

"No, mom. We can't do this. I'm sorry. You're asking for something that I can't fulfill", I straight up refused it.

"Why? It's just a request, Haz. You guys didn't even tell us that you're getting married. We'd have been there to witness it. You're already married, so what's the issue now? You can't do such a simple thing", Gemma snapped as I opened my mouth to reply but I couldn't. I looked at Zayn who didn't have any reply himself and was just looking at the floor.

"We need to go, guys. It's late and Zayn needs to take his sisters back home", I reasoned without thinking.

"What do you mean by back home? Don't they live with you?", Mom questioned in confusion.

"Mom? Privacy. Remember? We didn't want to tell anyone. So, he lives alone. What do you think that I need paps flocking at my apartment complex like bees? No thank you", I snapped annoyed at the situation.

"Lower your voice and keep your attitude in check, Harry. You may be married but I'm still your mother", she tongue-lashed.

"Sorry. We really need to leave", I said before looking at Zayn. "Zee? Shall we go?", I asked as he just nodded in reply.

"Thank you, Anne for such a great time. I'm sorry if I seemed disrespectful", he said as Mom smiled and hugged him.

"Oh no, honey. I actually had a great time knowing you. Remember you have us next to you, always", she replied placing a kiss on his forehead. "But, please reconsider my request, love. I hope you would", she said as he smiled a little.

"Bye, Gem. See you later", he hugged her too.

"Bye, bro. Like mom said, we are always here for you. I'm literally just a call away", she said pulling away.

I hugged them both, placing kisses on their cheeks before we made our way to the car.
We got in and I keyed the engine, steering it on the road. The drive was tense and silent as we both didn't want to talk about what had happened. It was raining cats and dogs, making it difficult to drive. I was so concentrated on the road when his voice brought my attention back.

"Stop the car", he whispered.

"Zayn, it's raining heavily. I can't stop it", I said keeping my eyes on the road.

"Either you stop the car or I'm opening the door and jumping out. STOP THE FUXKING CAR, STYLES", he screamed at me, as I parked it on the side of the road. Rain was pouring down heavily without stopping and the place was literally dimly lit and didn't have many vehicles passing. He opened the door and got out, making me furious. I got out of the, getting drenched.

"Zayn, get in the car. It's raining heavily", I said which he ignored. He kept his hands in his pockets and was playing footie with a tiny rock, as though he wasn't getting bedraggled.

"Zayn, I'm talking to you. Get in the car. You'll get sick", I tried again and got ignored again which angered me. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FUVKING DOING, MALIK? ARE YOU STUPID? I'M TELLING YOU TO GET INSIDE BUT YOU KEEP IGNORING ME. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?", I screamed my lungs out pulling him harshly towards me by his right arm, which made him whip his head towards me.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME AFTER KNOWING EVERYTHING", he shouted as his neck veins popped up.

"I GET IT THAT YOU ARE ANNOYED. I AM TOO BUT I DID HANDLE THE SITUATION. DIDN'T I? I DIDN'T KNOW MY MOM WOULD PUT SUCH A REQUEST", I voiced out angrily.

"YOU HANDLED THE SITUATION? WHICH WAS AS USEFUL AS A CHOCOLATE TEAPOT. WHAT THE FUXK WHERE YOU EVEN THINKING? I JUST AGREED TO THE FUXKING MARRIAGE BECAUSE IT'D BE JUST ON A PAPER. BUT NOW, A TRADITIONAL WEDDING? A CHURCH WEDDING FOR A JOKE THAT'S JUST GONNA LAST ONE DAMN YEAR. WHAT THE HELL! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M PUTTING UP WITH YOUR SHXT", he yelled making me boil with anger.

"YOU'RE TALKING AS THOUGH YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE BENEFITED BY IT. YOU'RE GONNA GET TWO MILLION POUNDS FROM THIS. SO, WHAT DIFFERENCE WOULD IT MAKE IF ITS ON A PAPER OR IN A CHURCH? YOU'RE LITERALLY BEHAVING LIKE A BITXH RIGHT NOW", I countered when his eyes fumed with anger.

"IT'S NOT A REAL WEDDING. WHY'D YOU WANT TO DISRESPECT THE TRADITIONS AND CUSTOMS? I DON'T WANT A CHURCH WEDDING. IT'D BE A DISGRACE BECAUSE I'M DOING IT FOR MONEY AND YOU'RE DOING IT FOR YOUR SELFISH REASONS", he growled.

"IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE. EITHER ON A PAPER OR IN A CHURCH, ITS GONNA BE A REAL WEDDING TO THE OTHERS FOR A YEAR. SO, WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? EVEN WE DO KNOW THAT. DON'T WE? WE'RE GONNA BE CALLED HUSBANDS, SO I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT THE SETTING. I THOUGHT OF SIGNING THE CONTRACT IN OUR OFFICE. JUST CHANGE IT A BIT AND SIGN IT IN A CHURCH. SAME DIFFERENCE", I talked some sense into him but it seemed to make him more furious.

"SO, IT'S A REAL WEDDING FOR A YEAR?", he questioned in a whisper. I nodded a little furrowing my eyebrows in confusion. "OK. THEN YOU WOULDN'T CARE IF I DO ANYTHING, SEEING AS I'M YOUR REAL HUSBAND. YEAH?", he snarled as I gulped nervously.

"What do you mean? I just said it as a point. To others, it's real. But, to us, it's fake and it's better to be away from each other", I whispered a reply which only made him bold.

"WHAT HAPPENED NOW? CHANGING STATEMENTS ARE WE? WHY? ARE YOU AFRAID THAT WE COULD DO SOMETHING WE SHOULDN'T?", he snapped making me move away.

"Zayn. Stand right there", I said as he took step towards me. "Zayn, I'm warning you. Move back. If you don't want a church wedding, we won't do. Stop this madness", I warned, moving back when he didn't stop. My back hit the side of the car and he caged me in the next moment, without giving me a chance to get away.

"If we're going to pretend to play happy family, why not be a proper family then. Only for an year right? Let's do it properly. I get to be called as your husband, yeah? So, why not I take the privileges too, Harreh?", He whispered into my ears, as my name on his tongue spread warmth across my body.

"Zayn. Stop it. You don't know what you are saying. Move back right now. I'm your boss ordering you", I said, breathing heavily as his fingers touched my lower jaw.

"Right now, I'm your husband, baby. I can do whatever I want. I dare you to push me away", he whispered, placing light kisses all along my right jaw as his fingers caressed my left cheek. I tried to push him away but I stopped when I felt his lips on my neck.

He kissed on my sensitive spot, sucking and biting on it, causing a bruise there. I whimpered as my breath hitched involuntarily. I don't know why I literally couldn't fight against him. He makes me a puppet in just mere seconds.

"Z-zaynnnnnn...", I trailed as his lips moved up towards my lips, kissing all the way but never placing them where I want them. He would leave me hanging like the last time if I didn't do anything. I fisted his shirt and pulled him towards me, placing my lips on his frantically. He didn't move his lips against mine for a few seconds, torturing me before chuckling and moving with mine synchronously. He bit on my lower lip, asking for an entrance which I obviously denied. His fingers ran through my hair, pulling them, making me groan as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

We started fighting for dominance. I wasn't backing down and he wasn't stopping too. We explored every tiny corner of each other's mouths, pouring out all our anger, annoyance and irritation with each other. He palmed my cheeks as I unintentionally circled my arms around his neck, playing with the baby hair over there. We were lost in the moment, without a care that we are getting drenched in the rain or that we were standing in the middle of nowhere.

We pulled away from each other, coming back to the reality when a car honked right past us. I removed my arms from his neck and he took a step back as though he burnt himself. We stood there, not knowing what to say when he opened his mouth to say but I bet him..

"Just stay away from me", I snapped annoyed that I became so weak, losing my control before him. I was angry at myself and didn't want to even talk about it again. "REMEMBER THIS IS JUST A FAKE STUNT. FAKE MARRIAGE. FAKE RELATIONSHIP. YOU JUST STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE YOU'D FACE UNTHINKABLE CONSEQUENCES", I roared, as I was fuming with anger over him, the situation, myself and everything in general.

He just nodded, sighing defeatedly without saying anything in return. I walked towards the driver's side and sat down, slamming the door before I revved up the engine and took off as soon as he sat in the passenger seat. We were still wet from the rain but I didn't care. Water droplets dripped from my hair, as my tears rolled down. I was upset at myself. My mind replayed everything and my eyes poured out, as I was literally angry that I didn't stop him. I could have slapped him too but I didn't. My face was already wet, so my tears weren't noticeable, still I wiped them away harshly.

"I hate him. I hate him so much. I hate myself. He should stay away and I should too. I'll do everything to keep him away from me. This is just a fake game. Nothing real about it and I should stop myself from everything. I've to show him who his real, ruthless and arrogant boss is", I thought to myself, as I sped down the road.

_____________________________

To be continued... 💚💛

Thank you for reading. 🙏🙏🙏

Thank you for your constant love and support guys!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😘😘

Share your thoughts, guys...

Love y' all _ J 💜😘

Pls like, comment and share.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1K 11 23
An unexpected meeting bring Rosie's life upside down.....but what happen, when something unplanned bring everybody to tears? Will it go better or jus...
6.6K 131 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
35.3K 2.1K 70
One Night. One Guy. One Mystery. What she thought was going to be an ordinary night out at work ended up being the complete opposite. What he thought...
154K 6K 78
✔️ COMPLETE ✔️ From the young troubled woman, struggling to find herself, Meg comes back stronger than ever. With a profession she loves, her husband...