HEARTS DON'T FEEL THE SAME (Z...

By zarry_heart_jade

"A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.." But what if a couple... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25 - I
25 - II
FINALE
ANNOUNCEMENT!

9

1.6K 112 280
By zarry_heart_jade

Zayn :

"Safaa. Wali. No rude behaviours, darlings. Okay? Be nice and wish him. Yeah?", I instructed them, as we were nearing his mansion. He had sent his driver to pick us up, which caused an argument of nearly forty five minutes between us and finally I gave in because I didn't have a choice.

"Bhaiya. This is the hundredth time we have heard it in the past four hours that you've been home", Safaa rolled her eyes at me but I wanted them to behave well.

"Who's this guy, Bhai? You don't even give us such a class when Lima and Lou bear come home. You're acting weird today", Wali questioned with her raised eyebrows.

"He's umm.. he's my friend. I want you both to be nice to him. That's it", I explained as she looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Interesting", she said and before I could ask more, we reached his apartment complex driveway.

The driver opened the door for us as a huge, multistoreyed, imposing red brick stucco styled apartment stood before us.

We were taken to the grand, luxuriously illuminated reception area which led to a hallway of elevators. All three of us were silently taking in the beauty around us and were in awe.

"Bhaiya, since when do you have a rich friend?", Safaa asked in a low voice as though she didn't want to disrupt the silent surroundings. We went into the elevator and I entered the 15th floor, which was the last one in the complex.

"Since some time, babes", I replied nonchalantly. "Remember to be-", I started only to be cut off by Wali this time.

"We know what to do, Bhai. Don't repeat the broken record for 114th time now", she said rolling her eyes sarcastically as I went to reply but got cut off again. "But we can't guarantee it if he turns out arrogant and bratty. You know how rich people are", she said, making me chuckle.

"That he is. But he'd be good to you atleast, I believe", I mumbled the last part to myself.

"Then he'd get what's coming for him", Safaa said as the two high-fived, chuckling.

The doors opened and we walked out of the elevator to see the only door that probably was a penthouse that took up the whole floor. We walked towards the door which held the number "1201", boldly in golden, block style lettering.

"Harry Styles", Wali read out as I realized that it was the first time I probably heard his first name. "An unfortunately, lovely name for a stuck up a*shole", I rolled my eyes and went up to ring the bell, when the door opened widely. A woman in probably mid 30s stood there with a wide, welcoming smile.

"You must be, Mr. Malik?", She questioned as I nodded with a small smile. "Please come in, Sir. Mr. Styles is waiting for you", she gestured as we entered.

"Don't tell me, Bhai. Your friend is a fifty year old grandpa. Though, it wouldn't be a surprise, seeing he's your friend", Waliyah sassed as Safaa chuckled and I frowned my face. I opened my mouth to reply when I heard a familiar voice calling me.

"Hello, Zayn", he spoke as I felt a shiver down my spine. The way my name rolled out of his tongue, seemed so warm and fuzzy, making my skin break into goosebumps.

"Mr Styles. Hi", I replied forgetting the presence next to me.

"Weird. In what world do you call your friends by their second name, bhaiya? I'm so disappointed by your seventy year old self", Safaa countered rolling her eyes at me as the other two snickered.

"How many times did I tell you to call me, Harry. You always do that Zayn", he said with a smile which looked fake to me.

"Oh. You did?", I glared the curly haired jerk of my boss. He was dressed in a rather casual way with skinny jeans and floral shirt and his brunette hair were pulled up into a man-bun.

"Stop looking at me and come inside you three", he smiled and walked us to the huge living room. It was designed with high ceilings in an open concept style, which also gave homey, cozy look to the place.

"Welcome to my humble abode", he said. I rolled my eyes at his acting skills, as he gestured us to take a seat.

He came near my sisters and kneeled down next to them to reach their heights and started talking to them.

"Hello. You must be Safaa?", he said looking at the younger sister. "And you must be Waliyah?", he asked as they smiled nodding at him. "I'm Harry. You both are too cute", he said placing kisses on their cheeks as the two turned red, as he chuckled.

"You know our names too?", Safaa questioned with widened eyes.

"Of course. Your brother talks so much about you two. He won't stop his tra-", he cut himself off and cleared his throat before continuing. "He wouldn't stop talking about you guys", he said with a smile as they returned the gesture.

"But he didn't tell us about you", Wali said, glaring at me. "I can't believe you, Bhai. You said he's arrogant and bratty", she said shaking her head at me, as the jerk looked at me with a fake pout.

"Why did you do that, Zaynie? I can't believe you said that", he acted innocently.

"It's Zayn", I scrunched up my face at the nickname.

"Sure. Whatever you say, big guy", he smirked at my annoyance.

"He's such a sweetheart, bhaiya. Don't say such wrong things about him", Safaa joined them, reprimanding me before turning towards the actor. "We like you, Harry. Forget about him. He is an idioh", she said hugging him.

"Excuse me? What did I hear, Safaa?", I frowned crossing my arms on my chest.

"Exactly what you heard, Bhai", Wali said as she joined him too.

"Oh, I see how it is. Nevermind, I'll just leave then", I said, trying to get up from the couch.

"C'mon, Zaynie. They're just kids. Adorable kids, innit", he said holding my wrist. I scowled at his behaviour. "I want to talk to you privately, by the way", he said as I sighed, nodding my head as I sat back.

"What would you like to eat, my highness?", he asked them, bowing as they giggled at his antics. They both looked at me for permission. I just nodded my head to answer it.

"Don't look at your brother. I'm asking you something, so tell me. He doesn't have to approve", he said with a never ceasing smile.

"Anything is fine, Harry. Thank you", Wali said politely, making me smile at her behaviour proudly.

"Maria", he hollered, as the woman who let us in came with a smile. "Take them to the dining room and get them some juice and whatever snacks they like. And bring us two glasses of juice too. We'll be in my office", he instructed as she took my sisters with her. They went with her smiling and laughing at something they talked.

We went to his office room, which was painted grey and white, looking so elegant and neatly designed and furnished with grey furniture. There was a large book shelf, covering one of the walls. I looked around the room when his strict voice brought my attention back.

"Malik. I want to discuss some final things so that we will be on the same page while explaining the story", he started, getting back in his business mode.

"Yes, Styles. I don't want anymore problems in my life. I already have a huge one that seems neverending", I rolled my eyes at him, as he glowered.

"We'll go the usual way and say we met in a coffee shop when you spilled your coffee on me", he grinned proudly.

"Never knew you lack brain cells. No originality at all. What did I even expect from you?", I retorted, making him stop his grin.

"You tell me if you have a brilliant idea, jerk. I can't tolerate you for even two damn minutes", he gritted his teeth and we made our way out of the room, deciding to leave for the dinner as it was already ten past six.

"Babes. Please be good and no mischief. Eat whatever Maria makes for you. Don't demand anything, yeah? I love you both. Be back soon, yeah? Gimme a kissy now", I hugged my sisters as they nodded, placing kisses on each side of my cheeks. I placed a kiss on both of their foreheads.

"Maria, make them whatever they want for dinner or if they want to have anything fancy, just order it. Don't think twice", he instructed the woman before turning towards my sisters. "Forget what your brother told you. Eat whatever you both want. Yeah? If you want to have pizza or noodles or tacos or anything else, tell it to Maria. Don't worry about anything. Okay?", he said to them as they grinned and jumped happily. He hugged them too, placing a kiss on their cheeks as they returned the gesture. I was literally surprised to see how he's with my sisters. I didn't expect it, considering his attitude towards me.

We walked out of the door, bidding them goodbye as we got into the elevator. He entered the floor as it started descending downwards.

"Yeah. I forgot to give this to you", he said as he pulled out a silver band and sliding it onto my left ring finger without thinking. I stood shocked, at this action when he realised what he did. "Oh. It's just a dummy wedding band. Don't worry about it", he excused.

"Nevermind. I don't believe in those things", I acted nonchalant.

Minutes sped off as we were nearing his mom's house. Within the next few minutes, he pulled into the driveway of a huge mansion. It was a three storeyed house with a beautiful garden, porch and grand entrance. We had decided to go with his cliché story as we couldn't actually find a different and meaningful situation. He parked the car, killing the engine as we got out, closing the door behind us.

He joined me and took my hand and intertwined our fingers. I wanted to protest but he cut me off.

"Don't worry. I've no interest to hold your hand but my mom will notice all these small details", he said as I sighed defeatedly. We walked towards the huge door, when it opened wide and a beautiful woman with similar brunette hair and warm smile pulled me into an unexpected hug.

"Welcome home, my dear. I'm so glad to finally meet you", she said pulling away. "I'm Anne. Your idiotic husband's wonderful mother", she said with a wide smile making me chuckle as Harry groaned.

"I'm Zayn. Nice to meet you too, Mam", I said politely as she dismissed my greeting.

"Just call me, Mom. I'd love to hear it from my son-in-law", she said as I smiled a little.

"I'm fine, thank you for the concern, Mom", the jerk said rolling his eyes.

"Stop your attitude, young man. I'm meeting your better half for the first time. So, he's obviously the guest of honour. You can sit in a corner. No worries", she said, pulling me inside the house.

We walked inside the huge, beautiful and very stylish living room when I saw Gemma grinning at me.

"Hi, brother-in-law. Nice to meet you officially", she gave a courteous hug.

"Hello, sister-in-law. I'm glad I could finally meet you both. I have only heard about you two from my beloved husband", I said displaying my amazing acting skills.

"He isn't a good husband. He kept you hidden from us for such a long time", she said glaring at her brother.

"I didn't notice it the first time we met. Aren't you the one who owns the little diner? My sisters love it there", I said remembering the take away which they loved.

"You're right, Zayn. It's my own happy place. I'm so happy that your sisters liked it. Bring them over some time. Would love to meet them too", she said literally grinning.

"Sure. I'd do that. How do you even work for this annoying guy? He's like an old grandpa who irritates everyone with his bossy attitude", she questioned sincerely as I broke out into a genuine laugh.

"What else can I do? I've to tolerate him", I replied as he glared at me.

"I feel like an outsider in my own fuvking house. What a wonderful hospitality", he said annoyed.

"Thanks baby boy. It's our pleasure", his mother replied making us chuckle.

"Mommmmmm. Stop calling me baby. I'm not six. I'm twenty six and have a fuxking husband", he whined literally.

"TMI, baby bro. We don't need to know that", Gemma teased.

"Oh God. You're an annoying pervert", he sighed.

We were bantering and laughing while Gemma and Anne pulled Harry's leg making him like an angry little kitten. I sat there smiling, chiming in occasionally, as it felt so comfortable and confident. I didn't feel awkward or nervous at all. The two women were really incredible people.

"Maybe this one year contract wouldn't be a tough thing. I just want it to go fast so I can make my sisters' life happy and secure", I thought to myself.

_____________________________

To be continued... 💚💛

Thank you for reading. 🙏🙏🙏

Thank you for your constant love and support guys!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😘😘

Share your thoughts, guys...

Love y' all _ J 💜😘

Pls like, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1K 40
Its like a never ending thing. Everyone takes part in it. No one really cares. Its a problem that happens everyday to millions, but Harry never thoug...
1K 11 23
An unexpected meeting bring Rosie's life upside down.....but what happen, when something unplanned bring everybody to tears? Will it go better or jus...
5.9K 230 27
When I walked away that day I swore I'd never see Harry's face again. But I guess when two people are meant to be together, fate will stop at nothing...
35.3K 2.1K 70
One Night. One Guy. One Mystery. What she thought was going to be an ordinary night out at work ended up being the complete opposite. What he thought...