I Moved to Springfield- A Sid...

Oleh Gravity246

A/N Thank you for everyone who enjoys this fic. I wrote YEARS ago it in high school so it's not perfect or fr... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: The Redhead and The Stolen Car
Chapter 2: Meeting The Simpsons
Chapter 3: Apu
Chapter 4: You make me blush
Chapter 5: Home
Chapter 7: Drunken words = Sober thoughts
Chapter 8: I Forgive You
Hello Readers
Chapter 9: Kisses and Stares
Chapter 10: Suspicious Behavior
Chapter 11: Rejection & Consequences
Chapter 12: Missing Monkey-Part One
Chapter 12 (contd): Missing Monkey- Part 2
Chapter 12, Part 3: Distractions
Chapter 12- Part 4 Mr. Teeny
Chapter 13: BF and GF
Chapter 14: Ticklish
Chapter 19: Krusty Part 1
Chapter 19: Krusty Part 2
Chapter 20: No secrets (TW: mention of Sexual Assult)
SO MANY SORRIES! :*(
Chapter 21: Morning, Darling (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Morning, Darling (part 2)
Chapter 23: Hello, Again
Chapter 24: The Date Part 1
Hi Guys (I know, A/N's are lame)
Chapter 24: The Date part 2
Part 1 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
Part 2 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
Any Questions
Part 3 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
im not done writing!
Part 4 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"
Part 5 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"
Chapter 25: Inside Out References
Chapter 26: Party Invite (Part 1)
YOU'RE GONNA LIKE THIS!
Chapter 26: Party Invite (Part 2)
Chapter 26: Party Invite Part 2
Chapter 27: Forgive me
Chapter 28: One Month Later (Part 1)
New Chapter coming soon
Chapter 28: One Month Later (Part 2)
Chapter 28: Hints and Clues
Sorry
Hiatus
I love my readers

Chapter 6: I Promise...

2K 38 31
Oleh Gravity246

●Tuesday: Babysit Apu's kids (CHECK)

●Wednesday: look for babysitting jobs

●Thursday: buy something for the dinner tommorrow

●Friday: Dinner with the Simpsons

Today is Wednesday so I was on the hunt for more jobs. I got up early to go to the church. Apparently, the schools were out for Duff Day and the church was having a special service about the "evils of alcohol".

I figured going to the church would be an easy way to meet the whole town. Okay, so I didn't sit through the entire sermon (boring!), but I did talk to a lot of people during the Church Lunch. Cookies, drinks and sandwiches were handed out so that the church goers wouldn't leave the church bored.

[I'm just making this up. I don't what goes on in Church ^^)

I got a few jobs from Ned Flanders and Dr. Hibbert for next week. I even got a few... Unusual requests. Krusty wants me to babysit his monkey, some workers at the retirement home said they would pay me ANYTHING to "babysit" the old folks over there, and Mr. Burns asked me to take care of his hounds... I accepted theses jobs.

But... I've never touched a monkey before, worked with old people or had a dog... Yikes, these jobs were going to be very difficult.

I thought I would see the Simpsons there, but I didn't, which I found odd. I also did not see Bob there either.

***

Today, Friday, was the dinner with the Simpsons. It's at 6:00pm so I'll have to leave soon.

I'm wearing a black sweater and a long, elegant, emerald green tank top over a pair of skinny, tan pants. I'm also wearing a pair of white leg warmers, polka dot socks and thick heeled, tan leather boots.

I walk out and again, knock on Bobs door. When he doesn't answer, I leave another note, like I've been doing these last few days, and leave to dinner.

I arrive to the address Marge had texted me. I'm not sure which house it is exactly.

"Oh man... This is just great." I go over to a random house and knock on the door.

It opens and there stands Ned.

"Oh, hi-dee-oh, (y/n)."

"*^^*Heh, Hi, Ned."

"What can I diddly do for you?"

"Um, I'm supposed to meet the Simpsons for dinner, but I can't find their house."

"Ah! Why their my neighbor-inos. They live next door." Ned tells me, pointing his thumb in the direction of their house.

"Oh! Thank you Ned ^^"

***

"Thank you so much Marge. I miss having a home cooked meal." On the table was baked chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn and biscuits. It was nice to not eat burritos for a change.

She had the most adorable laugh.

"Oh, you're too sweet."

I bite into the chicken, swallow the mashed potatoes and chewed the buttery biscuits, as if it were my last meal. When I look up, I see the family staring at me.

"Um... Sorry. I, uh, have been living on nothing Apu's burritos for the past week." We all laugh.

"So... Uh..." I giggle because Homer has forgotten my name.

"Don't worry, it's (y/n)."

"Right. Um, why would you decide to babysit the towns children? Have you seen them?! Their all nightmares!"

I laugh.

"I love kids. I don't care how bad they are, I still can't help loving them."

"Hey! I you love them so much, why don't you take this one (points to Bart) off our hands?"

"Homer!" Marge yells.

"What? I'm kidding! *whispers* (Marge! I'm only kidding! Don't freak out in front of her!)"

I laugh. These people are so wonderful!

"So lady, you didn't tell us about your new boyfriend." Bart says.

I blush. Oh yeah, I thought they had forgotten about that.

"Oh yes, please tell us. The fact that you find a guy in Springfield is interesting enough." Lisa coaxes.

Maggie sucks her pacifier, obviously interested.

"Guys, please!" Marge tells them. "If she wants to talk, she will... But if she doesn't-" Marge jokingly takes my 2nd helping of food away from me. "-Then she doesn't receive seconds."

Everyone cheers loudly. I laugh and snatch my food back.

"Okay, okay. Well. I'm not sure if you know him or not. His name is Robert. He's really smart and has the cutest accent. Oh, and he has this hair that is so wonderful. It's red and looks like a palm tree. Oh, and-"

Everyone is staring at me, horrified. Maggie's pacifier falls out of her mouth, Homer starts choking, Lisa gasps, covering her mouth with her hands and Marge drops her fork. Bart looked more terrified than the others, on the verge of crying.

"Bart, honey? What's wrong?" I ask.

"Shut up! I thought we were friends!"

He glares at me and runs away from the table, knocking over his chair.

I stand up. "Bart!"

"Mmmmm...Oh, (y/n)... I'm so sorry. You're new here so you don't know..." Marge tells me...

"What? What happened? Did I...?"

"Sideshow Bob is a criminal!" Lisa yells.

What...? Sideshow Bob?

No... This can't be possible? But... He's so perfect. We got along so well?

"What do you mean?"

"He's a murderer! He's tried to kills Bart so many times!"

A murderer? No! This can't be happening. Oh, poor Bart. I had no idea...

Wait! When I mentioned the Simpsons... THAT'S WHY BOB HASN'T TALKED TO ME!!! I reminded him of Bart.

Gasp!

I'M LIVING NEXT TO A MURDERER?

"Honey, let's be fair. He hasn't ACTUALLY killed anyone." Marge tries to reason.

"It doesn't matter! Attempted or not, if it wasn't for him getting caught, he would've have killed whoever he wanted."

"... Oh my god. Bart. I am so sorry! I had no idea!... I'll go check on him."

"Oh honey, you don't have to do that."

"No Marge. We're friends. I have to."

***

"Bart?" I peer into his room. All of his lights are turned on. He's stacked chairs against the door and his window.

"BOB! GET OUT OR I'LL-"

"Sweetie, it's me, (y/n)."

"Oh, okay. GO AWAY."

"Bart, I swear I didn't know about this. Please don't hate me. Let me in please."

"You could be Bob disguised as (y/n)."

"I'm not, I swear! Please!"

I wait a few seconds. He finally opens the door and let's me in, holding his slingshot toward me. I don't blame him. He kicks my knees and I fall to the ground.

"Ow! Bart!" He pulls at my face, seeing if I'm really me.

"Okay, you're you, but I still hate you." He turns away from me and crosses his arms.

"Bart, please don't hate me! I thought we were friends..."

"I did too, until you started dating HIM!"

Oh man... Then, I have an idea. I hold out my pinkie and say, "Bart Simpson! I promise to never date Bob. Ever."

He turns around and rolls his eyes.

"Please! That's not enough. You have to promise to never talk to OR be friends OR date Sideshow Bob for the rest of your life! Then we can be friends."

I smile and attach my pinkie to his.

"I promise."

I know I promised him that I wouldn't talk to him ever again, I still needed answers.

And they need to come from Bob himself.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

37.7K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
185K 6.8K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
220K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...