Part 1 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"

(THIS IS TO TIDE YOU OVER UNTIL I COMPLETE PART 3. I'm not a tease, just a busy student. TRUST ME,  AS I WRITE THIS, I AM WORKING ON PART 3. *kisses*)

"Honey, I know you want to stay like this but I just can't drive with you in my arms."

I pout, making a pout noise so that he can tell that I'm pouting.

(He's carrying you so he can't see you're pretty face.)

"But... But... You're so ... Warm." I blush, embarrassed. "Forget I said that. It was embarrassing."

"Nope. I will remember those sweet words for the rest of my life." I giggle, kiss his cheek and finally jump out of his arms. 

"Okay, let's go."

My feet touches the sidewalk. I blush when he grabs my hand. We swing our arms as we walk to his car. 

I look up at him and just kind of gaze. (He's so cute! I can't believe how lucky I am. Eep~).

He notices me staring and I quickly look away.

"Um, I wasn't—" He chuckles, lets go of my hand and slides him arm around my waist. I shiver a bit, having his hand on my stomach.

"You don't need to feel embarrassed. Admittedly, I tend to stare at you from time to time."

I turn to him. "Huh?"

He blushes and clears his throat.

"I-I don't intend for that to sound creepy ! Just... You're very pretty so... I cannot help it sometimes."

"Oh... Thank you..." I say, rubbing the back of my neck. "You're... Really cute, so, yeah, I can't help it either."

"Erm... I am not cute..." Bob protests, blushing even more.

"What? Yes you are." I retort. "God, why do boys hate being called cute so much?"

He chuckles.

"It's a guy thing. You wouldn't understand."

"Pfft. Whatever, CUTIE."

At that, he squeezes my waist. It tickles and I start laughing in a loud, terrified way. I pull out of his arms and stand far away from him.

"Dude!" I yell as he chuckles into his hand. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TICKLING ME?!"

"Hehehehe... I believe that you'd dump me if I ever did..." He answers, walking over to me.

"You're a good listener."

"So, are you going to dump me? Right here? Before our first date?" He puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Heh, I might." I lie sarcastically.

We both start laughing. 

I like the fact that we both laughed at the same thing. It made me feel as if we were one. He slides his hand down to my waist again and I pull away.

"I promise I won't tickle you." I nervously rub my arm, trying to decide what to do.

"... Okay, fine. I like when you do this, but if you tickle me, you can not have your hand near my waist ever again, understand." He steps on front of me, gets down on one knee and puts his hand over his chest.

"Yes, my lady." [Who gets the Black Butler ref(erence)?]

I giggle, bend down to his level and kiss his forehead.

***

Once we get to his car, he stops me from opening the door and holds up a piece of cloth. I tilt my head in confusion.

"I'll need you to put this on."

"... Is that a blindfold?"

"Yes."

"Yeah... no. I don't trust you."

"Hun... I'm not going to... Y-you know... kill you if that's what you're worried about."

"What? Bob, please, I know you wouldn't do that." I tell him, shocked that he would even think that I'd think such a thing. He sighs in relief.

"I just don't trust you to keep your hands to yourself." This makes him laugh.

"You're right to worry about that." He tells me shamelessly. "But that's not the reason for it. I just want the date to be a surprise.

I smile like a shy little child and let out a small giggle.

"I... I like that you like to surprise me."

I let him tie the blindfold around my eyes. I am soon thrown into darkness. I hear the car door open and he helps me inside, pushing my head down (ha! There was no other way to word it, lolol!) so that I don't hit my head.

He then climbs in and starts the car.

My heart is racing super fast as he starts driving.

"Um, Bob..."

"Yes sweetie?"

"I'm... r-really happy right now."

There's a pause before I feel him caress my blushing cheek gently with my his fingers.

BOB'S POV

It's difficult for me to come up with a response for such cute words.

Then, as I'm touching her soft, warm cheek, I find one.

"I am the luckiest man on earth..."

"... and it's all because of you, my princess."

***

[I hope you liked this guys :) the rest is on the way!!! Seriously, can someone tell me WHY boys hate being called cute! Please. I'm serious. Ask a boy why boys hate being called cute. I WOULD APPRICIATE IT SO MUCH ;)

Also, found out (FINALLY) how to bold, underline and italicize words in Wattpad. I will be using it in the future :)

Do you like Bob calling you guys "princess" or is it too Tamaki Suoh (eeep, I LOVE TAMAKI!)? Let me know :)

This was meant to be, like, a two sentence sneak peak. Idk how it turned into a chapter.

Well, whatever. I'm happy that it turned into a super romantic sneak peak.

Sigh... I love romance...

And I love all of yoooooouuuuu!!!

Keep reading dudes.

Bob: I will see you shortly darling. *kiss*

]