Re: His Shadow

By Yel_lue04

Every time you look at me, it's as if you were looking at someone else. I just want to remind you... I'm no... More

#1: Imprinted
#2: Meet Me in the Middle
#3: Medicine Allergic
#4:Incident At Punk Hazard
#5: Coastline
#7: The Land of Love, Passion and Toys
#8: Perpetual Eternal Surgery
#9: People die, eventually
#10: A Birdcage
#11: Morning, it comes
#12: Permission to live
#13: Path You'd Follow
#14: A Place of Hello's and Thank You
#15: Exploring Alone
#16: Sacrifice for a Secret
#17: The Nameless One
#18: A Celestial Dragon
#19: Downpour In A Sunny Day
#20: Temporary Memento
#21: The Silence is Fine
#22: Alliance on the Move
#23: Payback Time
#24: Disobedience To The Law
#25: Laboratory Story
#26: The Girl Who Waited
#27: Yesterday's Recall
#28: We're Not Heroes
#29: The Subtle Moments
#30: One, Two...Three
#31: Promises are to be Fulfilled
#32: Whispers of the Wind
#33: The Person We've Become
#34: Unfamiliar Feeling
#35: Missing Parts
#36: Tiring Conversation
#37: Courage I Dreaded For
#38: Come Back Alive
#39: Behind His Shadows
#40: On Your Own
#41: The Paths We Follow
#42: A Usual Day in The Submarine
#43: Red
#44: Who Lives, Who Dies
#45: His Shadow (END)

#6: Chain And Prisoned

720 29 1
By Yel_lue04

Thousand Sunny

"Then, Seri. How did you get here?", Nami asked while the two sits on the bench.

Seri was watching Robin watering the plants. "I... Someone made a path of ice for me to follow. He gave me a rowboat", Seri answered. Robin can hear them from her spot but didn't bother to butt in. He knew of a person who could do that. In fact, she was able to survive because of it. She hid her smile. 

"Joker should have gotten my message. Why are you still here?!", Ceasar was shocked as soon as he woke up. "You Straw Hats are so tame that eve your captive can sleep peacefully", Trafalgar commented.

"Time for breakfast", Sanji called. "Breakfast!", Luffy and Ussop jumped from the upper deck. They went inside one by one. Seri looked at Ceasar who was just pouting. He's demanding for them to treat him better because he's a genius and so many people want him. "What?", he glared at Seri. "Those children will be healed", Seri said as if declaring a war. "Tch", Ceasar averted his stares. Sanji threw a burger into Ceasar's mouth. "It'll be a great deal if he dies before we even negotiate", Sanji explained his action. All the crew saw was Sanji's kindness even to the enemy. 

They all sat at the table and ate their fill. "So this Alliance seeks to take down Kaido, right?", Franky recalled. "Ah, in order to survive the new world, it's either you become their underlings or you take them down", Trafalgar explained. Seri just stared at the cola Franky was drinking. "What, lady? Haven't you seen one before?", Franky gave her a new bottle. "Soda is not good in the morning", Chopper lectured. "What's the harm of just tasting it?", Franky pushed the bottle towards Seri who accepted it. The transporter snail alarmed. They all went out and some of them sat on the grass. 

"Law", a voice that's deep and holding an atmosphere of power spoke from the transporter snail. 

"Who is that?", Seri looked at Nami. 

"This is Donquixote Doflamingo. Law, tell me. Where are the body parts of my subordinates?", Doflamingo asked. "Let's have a negotiation", Trafalgar had his conversation while the rest are listening. "Joker! Save me", Ceasar cried. 

"You look puzzled", Robin noticed. Seri looked at Robin's eyes and looked down right away. "I...I wasn't just sure what is happening. Sorry for appearing out of nowhere again", Seri bowed. "I don't know what you've heard of me but I'm sure you're informed of who I am", Robin smiled. "Don't worry. I'm not what you think of me", Robin said. The two of them are quite detached from the group. "If I heard well, the Seven Warlord System was established for the World Government to partner with in order to control whatever is happening in the sea. Why would a warlord be the king of a country?", Seri looked at Trafalgar having a painful expression. 

"Fine", Doflamingo agreed with the terms. "I will renounce my kingship", Doflamingo repeated. The crew looked shocked most especially Trafalgar. For a person who killed the closest to him, Doflamingo was willing to come in terms just to save two of the executive crew member. The call ended with the Straw Hats feeling so anxious with the entire conversation. 

"If you're going to Greenbit, then let us go as well", Kinemon raised his concern. Seri knew that the samurai wasn't part of Luffy's crew but he's tagging along with his son, Momonuske. "Thank you very much, Law-dono", Kinemon bowed. Who's a heartless person who will turn down someone else's request after they expressed their appreciation. 

Crow Nest

Momonosuke and Seri are being toured again by Chopper and Nami. "There are so many strange-looking weapons here", Momo gasped. Seri placed her hand on her chin. "I always thought they are used for making your body become better", Seri shrugged. "Ah...they can be the same use", Nami and Chopper said in unison. 

"Why are you here again?", Zoro asked irritatingly while doing his meditation. "The view is spectacular here", Seri felt like crying but just sat on the bench with Momo. "You're good in swrodmanship, right? Can you teach me", Momo grabbed a bamboo stick on the side. Nami and Chopper have their individual tasks so they went down. Seri silently watched the two.

"Ronora-san, is there something I can do as well?", Seri asked. "Zoro. You can call me that", Zoro stood up and looked down on Momo. "Why don't you figure that yourself?", Zoro said then started to teach Momo some basic stances.

"Cherry, Ussop and I are out for a swimming. Come join us", Luffy stretched his hand towards the crow nest and invited the lady.

Outer inflated Pool

"Is this necessary? I just saw Trafa-guy-san getting mad or something like that", Seri said while removing her outer clothes.

"I'll be swimming as well!!", Sanji was about to dive when Chopper grabbed him back. "It's nearly noon", Chopper pointed at the kitchen. He's worried what'll happen to Sanji once he saw Seri on her swim wear.

Seri dropped her outer clothes on the side. She's wearing pair of swimsuit Nami gave since she claimed it was too small for her fit. She regret getting it from Papagu's shop.

"Seri, let's go down. Due to the weather, I bet there's a lot of fish inside", Ussop suggested. He handed her goggles. Seri just titled. "This is for your eyes", Ussop guessed she doesn't know what to do with it. "Aren't you going to swim with us?", Seri looked at Luffy just soaking his feet. "I'll die if I stay long in seawater", Luffy chuckled.

Seri and Ussop dove down. The lady followed Ussop and was amazed with the colorful sea. There are tons of fish and also couple of turtles. Ussop gave a thumbs up.

Deck

"That woman is just a handicap for us", Trafalgar suddenly said. Chopper and Naomi's ears went bigger. "What did you say?!", They said in unison.

"We're not here for a vacation. We're facing one of the warlords sooner or later. Those who cannot fight will serve as a burden", he honestly expressed his thoughts. "Ahk. You're a warlord yourself. Seri is our friend", Chopper started to lecture about how Seri feels like a long lost crewmate for them.

The three already went on deck. They saw Chopper clearing something with the other Doctor. "Surururu, I can't wait for you to get crushed by Joker", Ceasar laughed. Ussop threw an octopus on him. It stuck on his face.

"Time to ea-", Sanji opened the door and saw Seri on swimsuit. He blasted off with nosebleed. "Sanji! Someone. Please. Please cover Seri!", Chopper pleaded as he watches Sanji being dragged by kingdom come. Kinemon and Brook went out to check the commotion. "Yohoho, my heart will also stop if I see Seri-chan the first time in those clothes", Brook chuckled. "Except that I don't have a heart", he added.

"Did someone rob your clothes. Let me give you one", Kinemon went down and used his ability to clothe the lady. He gave her a knee high pink dress. "Thank you, Kinemon-san", Seri smiled.

The crew had a meeting of the plan after eating seriously that time. Momo and Seri stayed on the deck watching Ceasar. "Say, why did you do that to the children?", Momo poked Cesar's side with a bamboo stick. "Stop that. Huh. You don't understand the world of science. There are things to be sacrificed in order to step up", Ceasar belittled the two's ignorance about the power of science. "People's lives are more important than any of those", Momo debated. "Whatever. I am a genius. Lower creature like you should submit and allow me to cut you. That way, you're more usable", Ceasar rebutted.

The door opened. Trafalgar left with irritation traced on his face. "How did your meeting went?", Seri asked. "Does it look like it went well?", Trafalgar said without looking at her. He sat on the side and leaned the sword on his shoulder.

Night time
Few hours from now, the crew already went to sleep. "Go and sleep, Seri", Chopper said while wearing his helmet. "We're against another warlord. We can't afford to idle around", Ussop walked around wearing a full armor. "I can't sleep anyways. I'll watch the night with you", Seri wore a jacket lent by Nami.

"Do you always take the night patrol?", Seri asked. "Not really. We get to do our own rounds", Chopper explained. "I see. It's tough being in the sea, right?", she said as if talking to someone else. 

"Seri, I really wanted to ask this from you. It's just that I can't find a proper timing", Chopper stopped walking around. Ussop was busy imagining the worst. "Seri, who are you? I feel like there's something more than just being transported by a marine ship", Chopper discretely asked. Seri's expression suddenly turned scared. Her eyes were constricted. "It's okay if you won't answer", Chopper panicked looking at her discomfort. There are a lot of things people will keep within themselves. 

A huge shadow was above them. "Ceasar", Seri gasped and pointed at the man being dragged by an unknown thing. It alarmed the group. "Someone took Ceasar", Ussop jaw dropped. They all went down on the docking system. 

"I'm actually worried of one thing", Robin hummed. "Of course. It might be Doflamingo's army!", Ussop cried. "They're all ability user. Are they going to be alright?", Robin asked. "They'll be fine, since one of them can swim", Kinemon noted. Nami looked around. "Where is Seri?", she looked around one more time. "I should be the one who tagged along", Sanji gritted his teeth. 

Breed's Pirate Ship

Control Room

"And I was toss away by those humans!", Breed broke into anger when he remembered being ditched by his crewmates. 

Seri sat on a chair with her hands locked by chains. "Chopper-chwan and you will make a good pet", Breed smirked. "Count Seri out from this", Chopper hissed. "No worries, Chopper-chan. You're still my favorite", Breed rubs his face on Chopper. He carried the reindeer towards the prison cell.

Seri was left on her own. Due to her lock picking skill, she was able to free herself. 

You will always come back to us. 

You're created for us. 

You are needed. 

"Humans should just listen to me!!!", Breed shouted. 

Seri watches as Luffy and Trafalgar brawl under the order of Breed. She held unto her chest watching the animals follow Breed's command out of their will. They're already beaten and yet they're still being used. 

As long as it's not broken, it's still usable. 

After deceiving Breed, Trafalgar revealed learning the secret of the ability. As long as you hear it, you will be under the spell of obeying it. He looked for any evidence that Breed is an associate of Doflamingo. It appears that he's not. He was about to leave but noticed the white head standing in front of the monitors. "We'll leave you if you don't hurry", Trafalgar clicked his tongue. 

"They're already free", Seri suddenly commented watching the animal pirates cheering. Trafalgar leaned on the wall and waited for the lady to turn her back. He can hear her grit her teeth. "Are you telling me that they shouldn't be?", Trafalgar broke the silence. Seri faced him with a flustered face. "I wasn't-", she was about to explain but Trafalgar's eyes demanded they they start moving. 

Chapter end. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 423 26
SEQUEL TO: Magic of Blood & Sea(Trafalgar Law X OC) In a dance of intricate steps and intricate emotions, Feyre and Law find themselves ensnared in a...
4.1K 67 13
The photo goes to all the rightful owners! -You lost your crew but Law was there to save you and helped you recover. You finally met Law once again...
83 0 12
This is a Law x Reader DoFlamingo leered over you, his red tinted glasses reflected your petrified face. "And what's your story?" The words dripped o...
89.2K 2.7K 20
Werewolf!Zoro X Reader °All characters belong to Oda and all rights for one piece are his and what not. I don't own One Piece just the story, I also...