๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐™” ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ยป ๐™ ...

By trashtethics

โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to y... More

preview
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
93
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
112.5
113
114
epilogue
ใ€Ž extra no. 1 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 2 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra - final ใ€

ใ€Ž extra no. 3 ใ€

1.8K 94 54
By trashtethics

"Hey..." Katsuki couldn't hold his shit together, knowing you've been ignoring him since you two got home earlier. He was biting the insides of his cheeks when he eyed you once more, "(y/n)."

Katsuki heard you sigh before you placed a bowl of pasta in the table before you turned to him and said,  "I'm not really hungry. You can eat first." without looking at him.

Katsuki felt his chest hurt once more after realizing that you're giving him the cold shoulders, but he knew he deserved them anyways. He stood there watching you walk away from him and head towards your room.

This is the first time that you two fought after you two got married and Katsuki hates to admit but he hated himself for acting like a jerk to you earlier. It is just that he got jealous and reacted so rashly.

Marching from the dining table, Katsuki slumped himself on the couch, his arms covering his eyes and even if he wanted to blow off some steam, he couldn't. He doesn't want to leave the house and leave you all alone here. He wanted to fix thinhs between you two right away. He is not used to it after all.

Not realizing that Katsuki fell asleep in the couch, the blond woke up in the middle of the night. The living room was dark and the only thing that was lighting him was the lamp shade illuminating from afar. He also noticed that there was already a blanket over him and his head was resting on a pillow.

He bit his lower lip as he believed that you were the one who placed it there, and what pisses his self more is that even if you were mad at him, you were still looking out for someone like him. His (y/n) was kind, and he sometimes wonder why the hell was he blessed with someone like you now that he's doubting himself that he really deserved an angel like you.

His chest tighten again and he can feel his eyes getring heavy, Katsuki isn't someone who'd cry or shed some tears easily but it really gets to him when the topic was about you. He isn't the type to get emotional over things but (y/n) was his Achilles heel.

He kicked the blanket off from him and even though he was staggering on his way towards your room, slowly opening the door so that the creek won't wake you up.

He slowly approached the bed where you were sleeping, and quietly tucked himself beside you. You were facing the opposite side and all Katsuki can see was your back.

Katsuki couldn't imagine his life without you anymore, and thinking just a day without you is enough to make him weak enough.

His hands slowly reached for your waist and he slings his arms around you, giving you a back hug. He then slowly moved closer to you, resting his forehead on your back — feeling your soft skin touch his.

His embrace around you tightened but just enough not to crush you in his arms. His breath was shaky as he gathered all his courage to speak, "(y/n), baby, are you still awake? Can we talk for a moment?"

Katsuki sighed after hearing no response. He thought that maybe you are really asleep and that he's not going to fix this problem tonight after all. He doesn't want to go to bed thinking that you're still mad at him.

"I'm sorry for being a dick, earlier." he sighed before planting a light kiss on your shoulder, "I know t'was really immature for me to say something like that, and even though you told me before that I shouldn't get jealous about petty things, I still got jealous. I'm sorry, babe."

Katsuki isn't the type of guy that can be very honest about what he felt and more like the type of guy to bottle things up on his own, but this time, he can't seem to keep his emotions to himself anymore.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)... It's just that I got jealous after seeing that guy hugging you and I got scared thinking about what if you'll leave me. I know that seemed fucking pathetic and petty of me. I should've just listened to you first before reacting." Katsuki before he rested his head on your back again, "maybe I'm just insecure and shit. I'm sorry."

"Please don't hate me, (y/n)." Katsuki whispered as his shaky breath touched your back, "I'm sorry for being so insensitive to you. Fuck, I don't even know what to do with myself anymore."

Katsuki, who was holding the tears back ever since earlier, began to roll down from his eyes, "Ah, I always teased you for being a crybaby and look at me now, crying like a bitch." he chukled while letting his tears fall from his eyes, since his hands refused to let you go.

"(y/n), i love you." he whispered again, "I know you probably won't hear this but I wanted you to know you are my everything. I don't want to lose you. I'm sorry about earlier..."

"I know I'm not a perfect guy for you since I always fucked things up, I'm not the best man out there but I will always try my best to show you how much I love you and how you really mean so damn much to me." he added while being silently sobbing.

"I still can't believe that you even married someone like me and I swear to god, marrying you is the best day of my life. You just suddenly barged into my life, and just like that (y/n), you swept me off my feet. You're a m'fucking queen." Katsuki grinned as he stared at your back again. But little does Katsuki know, you were listening to him all along.

"I know that I told you to go and stick with that guy earlier, but I didn't mean it. I don't want you for anybody. I only want you to look at me and only me." You bit your lower lip to avoid making a sound, but your eyes were shedding silent tears. You can't explain how touched you were after hearing Katsuki and it also pains you to know that he's crying, too.

"Ah shit. Can't fucking believe I'm being so emotional. But I promise, we'll talk again tomorrow." you felt Katsuki slowly unwrapping his arms around you and even planted a kiss on your cheeks, "I'll be sure to apologize properly tomorrow, good night, baby cakes. I love you."

Debating whether or not you're going to stop him from leaving, your hands moved on its own and grabbed the end of Katsuki's shirt — tugging it and making Katsuki look towards you. His puffy eyes and red nose just proved that he just cried.

His eyes widened as he saw you wide awake. He was left frozen in his place and speechless, still don't know what to say.

"Stay." your voice were hoarse but you were able to say it, "Stay with me, Katsuki."

And without a word, Katsuki went back in the bed again, his arms scooped you again and this time you were facing him.

"I'm sorry." you heard him say. You rested your head on his chest, slowly nodding at him.

"I'm sorry for being so immature." he added again, "I promise, I won't do it again. Please don't hate me."

You eagerly shook your head, hands on him tightened while you buried your face on him. The sweet scent of caramels began to envade your nostrils and you liked them, "there is no way I'd hate you, alright? You dumbass." you uttered, trying to reassure him.

Of course, there is no way you'd hate him. You loved him way too much for you to actually come to hate him.

Katsuki rested his chin on the top of your head, hand slowly combing your soft (h/c) locks, "I'm sorry for being jealous." he added again.

"You shouldn't be jealous, Katsuki." you hummed, while your hands were rubbing circles on his back, "I'm yours. And besides, he only did that because he wanted to relay a message from his sister."

Katsuki's hand stopped on moving as he was frozen again, "What do you mean?"

"Hina, his sister was in the hospital and she isn't able to walk anymore. I was the one who saved her from an accident and she told her big brother that she wanted to thank me and Hiro just relayed the message from her." Katsuki immediately felt guilt eating him up, he didn't knew that, "I offered him a hug since I know how it is hard for him to raise her only family alone. I think that was just a right thing to do, and atleast help him lessen the heavy burden in his shoulders. But then you just appeared out of nowhere and acted all mean."

"I didn't know that... Fuck, i'm an idiot." Katsuki said in frustration as he smacked his forehead with his palms.

"Yes, yes you are."You chukled but your eyes felt heavy after all the crying, "but your my idiot of a husband and we're going to apologize together tomorrow, alright? Hiro was a fan of yours, you know..."

You felt Katsuki's arms around you tighten while groaning. He thought that if only he could just punch himself in the face, he would do it. He really did misunderstood things and acted rashly.

"Alright."

"Ne, Hina." Hiro stroked his little sister's hair and began to braid it together, "I met (y/n)-san yesterday."

The little girl's face lit up amd her eyes sparkled as she turned to Hiro, "Really?! Did you told her about me, niichan?" she excitedly asked and Hiro nodded.

"Yes! She told me that she would like to meet you as soon as you get discharged here." Hiro placed his hand over the little girl's head and patted it.

Hina pumped her fist in the air as her face screamed with determination, "I will do my best, Hiro-nii! Raijin is the best hero!" she said but Hiro only smirked at the little girl.

"I still think Ground Zero is the best." Hiro leaned his back while bragging about his favorite hero. Hina pouted as she sent the older teen a glare.

"Well you're not wrong but I still like (y/n)-san!"

The duo was interrupted abruptly when the door opened, making them turn around to see who was visiting them early and both of their eyes shot wide open as soon as they saw the two people that they've been talking about just now.

Hina excitedly tugged her big brother's shirt as if she can't believe her eyes. Hiro also couldn't help himself but to grin widely.

"Hi, there!" you greeted, holding onto a fruit basket while your free hand were intertwined with Katsuki.

Hiro immediately stood uo from his seat and quickly bowed his head towards you and Katsuki, "Mr. and Mrs. Bakugou, why-"

"Here take this." Katsuki's face were red but he still managed to give Hiro a folded paper, which Hiro accepted even though he was still hesitant.

"Sorry 'bout yesterday." Katsuki averted his gaze in embarrassment. He still owe Hiro an apology and this was the only thing he thought he can make it up to them.

Hiro slowly opened the paper and his eyes immediately widened as soon as he read what was written inside. His eyes felt like watering as he looked at Katsuki with a grateful look on his face, "I...I don't know what to say..."

"a thank you will be enough, Hiro-san." you can't help yourself but to smile to see how happy Hiro was.

The little girl tugged her brother to ask, "What was it about, Hiro-nii?" making hiro hug her while smiling widely.

You were also surprised at first but Katsuki paid the hospital bills for them. Butbit wasn't because he was pitying them, but he sincerely wanted to apologize and also to help out.

"We can go home now, Hina!"

"Get well soon, Hina." you smiled as you tucked her hair behind her ears. Hina smiled as she nodded her head.

"I will, (y/n)-san!"

"Thank you for everything, (y/n)-san, Katsuki-san." Hiro couldn't express how grateful he was, but he kept on bowing his head. Katsuki groaned as he patted his shoulders.

Scratching the back of his neck, Katsuki gave him a small smile, "you're a good kid. Please continue to look after your kid sister."

"Y-YES SIR!" Hiro shuddered as he felt a chill roll in his spine after getting praised by his favorite hero. He was so happy that he could faint any minute, "I WILL DO MY BEST, SIR!"

Walking down the busy streets of Musutafu while holding Katsuki's hand, you can't help but to smile as you two had finally made up.

"Someday..." Katsuki started, making you turn to him with a curious look written on your face.

"Hmm?"

"Someday, if we had our children, I want them to grow up just like you." Katsuki said as he began to sway your hands along with him back and forth.

A smile crept on your lips as you stare at his side profile, admiring every inch of Katsuki, "Why me?" you asked but Katsuki could only shrug his shoulders while smiling also.

"I want them to be kind like you." Katsuki admitted as his grip around your hands tightened, "a person who looked after people who needed help just like you and a person who never gives up just like you."

Feeling your cheeks heating up after hearing Katsuki said that, your heart fluttered. Katsuki held your hands up as he gave the back of your palms a light kiss.

You took a deep breath before you spoke, "I also want our kids to be like you, too!"

"Why?"

"Because just like you, I wanted them to be the type of person who doesn't give a shit about everyone who'll try to bring them down and will strive to become number one. I wanted them to become a determined and strong willed person just like their old man." you giggled, but as soon as you said that, tiny snow flakes began to fall from the skies.

It was the first snow of the year! And you were able to catch them with Katsuki!

Katsuki scoffed but deep inside he fell in love with you all over again. He can't help but falling hard with you and he doesn't even regret it. As the days pass by, his love for you doesn't seem to fade or decrease one bit.

Katsuki watched you while you were looking at the falling snow flakes from the sky. Your eyes shines bright and it was beautiful. You are the most beautiful woman in his eyes.

Leaning closer to you, Katsuki gave you a peck on your cheeks — making you turn to him with a surprised look on your face. Your cheeks heated up, turning red.

"I think I know what to name our kids, (y/n)." talking about the future with Katsuki made you feel happy. You wanted to spend the rest of your days with him, even if he isn't the most perfect man on earth, you'd still choose him all over again and only him.

You loved him. And you were bound to love him. He may have many imperfections but that is what it made him so perfect in your eyes. For you, he is the the only one for you and no one can ever change that.

You hummed, "What would you name them?"

Katsuki took his hand away from you and sling them around your shoulders, pulling you into a side hug while he grinned like an idiot.

"We'll name them Aoi and Akashi."

omg omg, we're finally done. uwaaa im getting emotional after finishing this story! This is my first story on wattpad after all and this book really means a lot to me!

again, i wanted to tell y'all that thank you for being a big part of this story! even if this story finally closes it book, this will forever be my favorite! thank you for reading this story! i've learned so much during my journey in writing this.

this might be the end of bound by love, another book will open its doors for everyone. I hope you'll still support them and continue to read them! ♡

Go beyond plus ultra!

date started : april 19, 2019
date ended : june 08, 2020

bound by love © 2020
all rights reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 11.9K 36
"A l w a y s a n d f o r e v e r" โปหขแต–แต’โฑหกแต‰สณหข โปแต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แต’สณสธ'หข แถœสฐแตƒโฟแตแต‰แตˆ แต˜แต– แตƒ แต‡โฑแต— โปแต›โฑแต’หกแต‰โฟแถœแต‰ แตƒโฟแตˆ แตแต’สณแต‰ โปหขสทแต‰แตƒสณโฑโฟแต โปแตแต‰โฟแต—โฑแต’โฟหข แต’แถ  หขแต˜โฑแถœโฑแตˆแต‰
126K 6.6K 35
๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
37.4K 940 72
Moving in Japan alone for her was a nightmare , yes it truly was. Being alone was what scared her the most. She would always blame herself and thinki...
936 30 15
Crushes were hard, especially when it was your childhood friend you'd bullied for years. Bakugo should've known this. He didn't. He didn't, not tru...