THE INTIMIDATING & HIS IMPECC...

By VHM1123

"There is more to know about you, than you know ." " You don't have any idea who you are." What happens when... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Chapter -6
Chapter - 7
Authors Note
Chapter - 8
Chapter 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61
Chapter - 62
Authors Note
Chapter - 63
Chapter - 64
Chapter - 65
Episode - 66
Chapter - 67
Chapter - 68
Chapter - 69
Chapter - 70
Chapter - 71
Chapter - 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter - 74
Chapter - 75
Chapter - 76
Authors Note
Chapter - 77
Chapter - 78
Chapter - 80
Chapter - 81
Chapter - 82
Chapter - 83
Chapter - 84
Chapter - 85
Chapter - 86
Epilogue - End of Journey
Author's Note

Chapter - 79

182 19 5
By VHM1123

Chapter – 79:

Tiara POV:

"

I could see Raymond giving a smile which implied that he had succeeded in something he planned. Then I focussed on who he was looking at. I didn't recognise but I felt I have seen both of them somewhere.

''Shoot. Yes, aren't they Liam and Francis? My mom showed their photos while we were chatting a day before in the kitchen. What must have Raymond done that they are here?'' I thought to myself and then excusing myself I walked towards Raymond, who clearly ignored Liam and Raymond.

I looked at the people present in the hall and went towards him and waited for him to complete his conversation with the guest. As I looked around, the atmosphere in the hall was lively nothing serious. The day almost came to an end and so did the talks, everyone were having a friendly normal chat with each other. Once he completed the conversation with one of the guest, he turned towards me and stared at me.

"'We need to talk'' I whispered

''Come, let's go towards that corner then'' he replied making sure we were presenting ourselves having professional relationship.

''Director Daniel. Can we have a word with you?'' Liam almost screamed, gaining attention of everyone who were present in the gala and pushing both Raymond and me into surprise. Suddenly everyone went silent.

He tried to reach Raymond but Mike and Henry came in his path blocking him to take any more steps. Liam was sure the king of Luxembourg but Raymond was the most powerful businessman right now in the hall.

''I am sorry Gentleman'' Raymond apologised turning towards the rest of the people and asked them to continue. He looked at me and said "Sunshine, I know what you were going to ask. I will let you know everything when we are in our room. For now go back to office and pick Dave, Max and Rachel. Jason would be brought home by Paula.''

''You sure of me leaving'' I asked him being a bit low because I very much wanted to stay there.

"Yes. Trust me I will hide nothing from you. But for now, I need to deal with them all by myself.'' He said calmly.

''ok. See you in home then'' I whispered, gave a smile and after greeting Good bye to most of the people, left from there. Paula drove me to the SGC building. I had already in the morning texted Dave, Max and Rachel that I would be coming to office and would then bring them to our house and that they better get ready to stay that night and following day too.

As I went in they all came towards me and we had a group hug. I realised how much I missed them these days. How much things have turned out and I am glad they will be the first to know who I am and who Raymond is before it gets know to the rest of the world sans those who already know.

''Sweetie. I missed you'' Rachel couldn't contain her excitement.

''I missed you too. Shall we leave for ''my –our home". '' I smiled looking at them. Yes they are a part of my life now and my home will always be theirs too in the same way when Dave said once, that his home is my home too.

''I have many important things to tell you once we reach''

''Are you planning to give me heart attack Hottie?'' Max was back to his flirtatious self

''Well understand that it is something more than a heart attack'' I winked at him as Dave held me protectively by my shoulder and giving a glare to Max, and then Max and Rachel followed. Very soon we reached our mansion and I could see their jaws were dropped looking at our mansion.

''You really stay here?'' Max asked

''yes, if you want I can prove you''

''Damn Director Daniel is one heck of a rich man'' Max made a statement

"Well she does live here as I have been already here once'' Dave patted Max's shoulders and we walked in.

We all sat in the couch and as a formality asked if they wanted to have something first before I start speaking. They nodded and I called Sophie to get coffee and some snacks. She came and served us while we were into some general talking.

''Ok enough now. I am dying to know what you want to say and why you want us to stay here tonight.'' Rachel blurted

''Yeah, even Henry was saying that we have a day off tomorrow and Director Daniel has specially asked him to give us day off'' Max added

''First thing – Tomorrow we all are going to attend the Gala which is hosted by Raymond Daniel Samson'' I spoke and looked at them

"Who? Come again?'' Rachel was batting her eyelids fast

''You heard it right Rachel. The invisible man is finally going to make his presence tomorrow before the whole world, with his wife if I may add an another shocking news'' I spoke suppressing my laughter

''you are freaking kidding Hottie'' Max spoke in shock

''no, I am not. This is the truth and ''

''Still something else to tell us and push us into a mindboggling coma'' Max said

''Ohh this is just the start Max. I have many things to send you into that state'' I smirked

''Don't waste time and spill out. Already my heart is beating fast'' Rachel nudged me

''OK fine. Whatever I am going to reveal should be kept between us till end of the gala tomorrow. I trust you all a lot and I am saying this'' I looked at all of them and they assured me that they will never be going to reveal even if it comes to facing any problems.

''Director Daniel is Raymond Daniel Samson. He had his reasons to keep his real identity as secret'' I finally blurted out the truth and as those words left my mouth I could see all of them in a frozen state.

"What the fu**ing heck. Director Daniel is Raymond Daniel Samson'' All three mumbled looking at me unable to believe what I said.

''Tiara, how... I mean... why. Like ....'' Dave was trying to form questions but was failing miserably.

''I know it is hard to believe but this is the truth, tomorrow the whole world will know and I wanted you all to know before anyone else.... except for those who already know this''

''now I get it, that is why you call him RAYMOND and yet we were stupid's to not get the hint'' Rachel said annoyingly.

''I am sorry Rachel, neither him nor I were supposed to reveal. Once everything becomes normal I will explain you all in detail'' I said looking apologetically

''Everything becomes normal? What do you mean? Is something wrong'' Dave looked at me worried

''I don't know and can't say if everything is fine or everything is wrong. Tomorrow is a big day for Raymond and me'' I fidgeted my fingers

''don't talk in puzzles Tiara'' he warned

''Sorry Dave, for now I can't reveal anything more because I don't know what is going to happen. But I have one more news to share''

''Don't tell me you are pregnant'' Rachel spoke making me blush and annoyed at the same time

''I am not. Don't worry, but I guess I will become an aunt soon'' I countered her making Dave and Rachel blush at the same time.

''Anyways let's keep the aunt thing aside and tell me the next thing'' Max poked in

''My actual name is Tiara Ardens and I... I ... 

ImeanIamtheprincessandnextqueenofkingdomofArdens.'' I said in one breath and relaxed.

I was feeling embarrassed- I don't know why but I felt it embarrassing to say I am a princess and next queen. As I looked at them I could see they stood still gaping at me not knowing how to react and what to speak.

''you mean you are the princess and next queen of  Kingdom of Ardens. is this what you said Freaking Princess of a kingdom. Next queen. Damn someone kill me already'' Max fell on the couch trying to recover from shock after shock.

I handed all of them some water which they took in so quickly as if the all the water is going to vanish from the earth.

''Tiara. I mean Princess. I mean your highness. I mean damn...'' Rachel was trying to show respect and was miserably failing

''Listen you all. I am first your friend and then a princess or a queen or whatever. If any of you would even try to behave or react or call me differently, I will never ever talk to you'' I warned and I meant it.

''Sweetie. I love you. I don't care whether you are freaking princess or wife of Raymond Daniel Samson. You are my bestie. My Boyfriends sister and our best friend'' she hugged me and I returned the hug with the same intent.

The next hour passed by with me taking them to tour of the villa. Next, I showed the garden, the open place behind. When I took them to garage, so that we can go to the race course and race track by car, I could see how impressed they were. I asked them if we all can go in a single car, they almost screamed that they would come in their own cars and they picked up their choice of cars. I felt so happy to see them happy. They are my best friends and whatever is mine they have every right over it. Yes, I am saying mine because Raymond has already said all these are mine and I can use them however I want. Not that I am behind his riches or assets, but that is the level of comfortability I have reached with him, where he owns everything I own and I own everything he owns. I slipped into Dave's chosen car as I had no mood to drive and we had a tour of everything they wanted to see.

Once we came back and settled, Rachel screamed startling all of us.

''what happened Baby?'' Dave asked her being worried

''I don't have any good dress to wear for the gala tomorrow and I am the best friend of the Princess of Ardens who eventually is the wife of The Raymond Daniel Samson'' she dramatically spoke making us laugh.

''Well you need not worry Rachel, because that has been taken care of. So for the last shock of this evening I hope you are ready'' I spoke bringing all their attention to me

''One more?'' Max gasped as I nodded looking pointedly towards Rachel

''Rachel you will be wearing your choice of dress designed by none other than the ace designer Jason Matthias and that goes for Dave and Max too.'' I spoke without batting my eyelids looking at Rachel.

She held Dave's hand tightly and hugged him as if she has listened to some real great happy news.

''you are kidding aren't you sweetie'' Rachel spoke nearing me the next moment.

''No, she isn't pretty lady'' a voice came over from behind and we turned, all of us saw Jason Matthias standing at the door and some of our staff were carrying all the boxes that he brought with him.

''Jason'' I smiled and went up to him and he was so happy to see me that he pulled me into a hug. Well I don't know how Raymond would react with this scene.

"

********************************************************************************

Raymond POV:

"'

I asked sunshine to leave because I don't trust Liam and Francis. Once she left I asked Henry and Mike to bring Liam and Francis to the meeting room in the first floor after around 15 minutes. I knew that I was now in a position to keep even the king of a kingdom waiting for me. Heck! I am not one to be rude or throwing air around. In any other situation I would have went to Liam and been courteous but knowing what Liam and Francis did I thought to act this way. I had to show them their place.

I have planned their downfall the moment I heard the truth from my In-laws. That night after meeting them and Kane was driving me back to home, I spoke to Mike and Henry to send a fax to every small and big company who were in partnership with Liam and Francis stating that in future if they want to associate with SGC then they must withdraw any sort of partnership with Liam and Francis in a span of two days. In any other case SGC would refrain itself from having any deals with such companies or partners in future. In case, if the businesses or persons are afraid of losing the profits or scared of facing legal troubles then SGC would provide required assistance and/or new opportunities of business to them. I have also asked to state that, the company or the persons will be withdrawing partnership because they were asked to do so by Director Daniel who has orders about the same from Raymond Daniel Samson. The next thing was to talk to police officials of London asking them to lift the restraining orders of Francis and his son Nicholas Ivan Francis and inform the same to both Father and Son. I want to see them here in London and I wanted to see their downfall right before my eyes and this time I didn't want to chase them but wanted them to come to me.

As expected my plan worked, I could see all over the newspapers that Liam and Francis were losing it out big time. I was expecting them to come to me to have a talk and I knew I never go wrong and they are here.

I looked at my watch and I knew they would be here any moment. Meanwhile my mobile buzzed and I had a huge smile looking at the message.

"Time for the next move''

"

"The ultimate shock to the old nemesis is worth the wait"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 201 44
[Updated: 06/03/2017] It's not enough to just brood over our bad luck wishing someday they'd change. I admit, some have it easy but at the same time...
328 13 8
What if one day your life suddenly changed? what if everything you've ever believed on was a lie? what if your soul mate, your lover , the one you ca...
556 63 16
When you don't know what you don't know- you just don't know! Take love. You know you love and you know yours is the best possible love because it IS...
196 70 29
Evelyn's entry in New York was a turning point in her life. She insulted Billionaire Sebastien Robinson because of some misunderstanding. Once she wa...