Chapter - 41

Raymond POV :

"

The days passed by much faster and we were married for a month now. My work was in full swing and I had to postpone the talks about the deal to two months with Mr. Cranfield the owner of chain of bakeries I was planning to acquire . He also had to leave for US for a month to resolve his personal matters and we both agreed to meet next month. Sunshine was busy with her work. But what was normal was, we having breakfast in the morning together, dinner in the night and conversations during evening. She applied every trick to make me change my eating habits and now I eat all sorts of breakfast. For dinner I made a deal that I would eat whatever she cooked but since she is working in office, I would not want her to cook every day. She agreed after lot of discussion to that matter she cursed me too. Her curses were funny, all that she can curse is idiot, stupid, dumb, awful. I never heard anything else than this.

My business is very well established in North America, South America, Australia and Europe. Now it was time I had to make my entry and mark in Asia too. After I did extensive research I decided to start my business expansion in Asia with India as starting point. For that I need to personally travel to India and talk to the Government officials there. I let Mike talk to the officials and I was more than welcome and it was decided that I would have to travel to India and stay there for couple of weeks. I had to inform Tiara about this and I reached home. I saw her sitting worried, I was worried as to why she was worried and immediately knelt down taking her hand in mine and asked her the matter. She generally doesn't like to share her problems and I want her to share her every problem with me, so I brought back my intimidating tone and I knew whenever I call her with that tone, she would give up her stubbornness. After knowing the matter, I assured her that I would be with her in her decision, just that she can tell her friends that I am Director Daniel. She obviously had her questions and I had no answers.

I had promised my foster parents that I would not let anyone know that I am Raymond Daniel Samson. I till date doesn't know why they made me make that promise. I was always disturbed with this. Damn, I could not let the world know who I actually am.

She didn't pressurise me and instead gave me a hug as if knowing I am disturbed and and with her hugging I felt relaxed. I later thanked her. But I knew I am going to ruin this moment of bliss and I did ruin when I broke the news of my travel to India. Her face fell and it hurt me even more. She didn't say a word except that asking me to get freshened up while she makes dinner and that next day she would help me in packing. I knew she was hiding her pain and worry.

I could see she was lost while having her dinner. She didn't speak even a single word and it worried me. I asked her what the matter was, she didn't say. I asked her to come to me, she didn't agree. So I stood up and went to her chair. She tried to stop me, but I was not the one to listen specifically when she is in so good state. As soon as I neared her, the brave mask she put up fell and she burst into tears. I let her cry, she needs to vent out, once she relaxed a bit I passed on a glass of water and then took to the couch.

When she said how she felt, I was filled with an unknown emotion and I pulled her into my lap. All these years none have cared for me really, barring few. I earn, I pay salaries and provide employment, this was what everyone thought about me. None cared who Raymond Daniel Samson was. Now I have someone who cares for me, who wants nothing to happen to me, who doesn't want me to leave and who is worried for me. I felt happy at that moment, happy to have her in my life , as a part of my life, rather as my life.

I made her understand and assured her that I will be back soon. She didn't calm down until I promised that I will not be leaving her until she asks me to leave her.

"It is true, I never want to leave her. I wanted her to be with me forever. I wanted her to be near me every day, every minute, every second till my last breath. I wished she never asks me to get out of her life."

When she was about to get away from my lap, I didn't know why but I didn't want her to move away and so I didn't let her get up. We had an eye lock for a moment and when she ran her fingers over my face and was tracing my forehead and next my stubble, I was getting hard in my pants. I tried not to show how I was feeling while the truth was her every move was making me feel to take her to bed. If she did go further, I might not be able to control. I had to stop her, hence I took a deep breath and a gulp as I joined my forehead with her and whispered against her lips as to "what was she doing to me?''

As if she realised our proximity, she got up and ran towards her room. I had the desire to kiss her,  risen up, so I silently followed her to her room. The sight that I saw made me happy internally, she was blushing and I could say she enjoyed the proximity. I gathered my strength and took few steps towards her and tucking a hair strand behind her ear, leaning towards her, I apologised for what was going to happen in advance and crashed my lips on hers and lazily lingered. I thought she wouldn't respond but when she did, there was no looking back. All the wait was over and we kissed with equal fervour. IT WAS MAGICAL. I thought of apologising her but she cut me off and instead surprised me saying Thank you.

When I got to know it was her first kiss, I felt proud, but to the matter of fact it was my first kiss to. When I revealed the same, she was shocked.

"MY WIFE IS MY FIRST EVER SERIOUS GIRLFRIEND WHO STOLE MY FIRST KISS AS I STOLE HERS"

I could see and understand how she felt because I felt the same at that moment. As much as I wanted to do many things with her, but I had to stop because I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. When I looked at her then, I could understand she had fallen for me and more than that she trusts me.

That was when I decided that I would take her to the Vault room and give her the complete rights to own everything that I owned till now. Hence I asked her to rest and said that we would be going somewhere.

As the morning arrived I took her to the vault room and explained in detail everything. She didn't accept to take any right, but she needed to. I had none whom I can call mine till now, but now I have her whom I can call mine. I didn't want to burden her, but I wanted her to be ready for anything worst.

I knew it was lot of information to take, but she had to know everything and anything that relates to me. When we returned I saw her tired. She expected that I was going to take her to lunch and I can never disregard her wishes. I asked her to sleep and she soon fell asleep. What was more special was she was on my bed sleeping. I could not control myself and putting my work away I fell asleep spooning her.

We had our cute banter after we got up and I took her to the diner to make her meet Martha. Martha is very dear to me. She was one who showed care and concern right from my teenage days. Paula is her daughter. Martha greeted us and I knew she liked Tiara very much. We had a good lunch and we came back home. Again I saw my sunshine's face falling and this time I didn't press her to speak. She helped me in packing and I knew it was time for me to leave. I stepped out not wanting to turn and look at her, but I couldn't resist. As I turned I saw her trying to stop her tears, I immediately went to her and took her lips and left my mark on her lips and said that I will miss her.

''I will miss you too and I will miss you more than you would miss me. I just wish these two weeks pass by in a blink and then I will never let you go alone anywhere leaving me." Is what she replied .

''ok fine, as you say, next time I go anywhere you will come along with me. Now smile as I really don't want to go seeing you crying'' is what all I could say.

I left from there and didn't turn back because I knew if I turn back again I would not be able to leave her and my work really needs me to focus on it now.

"

"why is it so difficult to leave your loved ones even for a short time?''