Chapter - 17

Author's Note : Thila ,Shivani, Subha, Nandini Thank you so much girls for all the love and support you have been showing on this book. I am so so grateful to you all for encouraging me and sending your love through your opinions. Sorry that I couldn't reply to all your opinions but i swear i have read them and was so elated. 

Also i would thank each one of you who have taken their time to read, vote and pour your love. I hope you would enjoy further episodes and also would spread a word about this book to your friends, followers across your social media platforms. That would be a great help to me if you think this book is worth for that.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Tiara POV:

"

As soon as I took name of Nicholas, Raymond stood up and ran his hands through his hair and looked at me.

''Raymond''

Before I could speak he spoke

''Did he propose you?''

I was shocked. His eyes turned into a deeper shade and spoke

''what was your response?''

I mumbled when I observed he was getting restless and irritated.

"I didn't give any response yet. But''

''Ms. Tiara Richardson'' he took a pause then continued

''I have some work to attend, we should get back home''

''Raymond, let me complete''

''Tiara. I would only tell don't give yourself to anyone until you are sure. Anyone!!''

He walked past without waiting for me to catch up. As we came out he called his chauffeur and asked him to drop me.

Before I got into the car, I opened my Bag and picked out a gift and handed him. He looked at me and then at that thing I was holding. He didn't say anything but I understood from his looks as if he was asking me what this was.

''Raymond, I made this. I wanted to give you when we meet after your trip. Please don't deny this'' bringing his arms forward, I placed the gift in his hand and sat in the car that was waiting for me to drop me home. He didn't even utter a thank you but looked at me, soon as I could see from the window, he left in another car that came to pick him up.

I was not getting anything as to why he reacted like this. He never behaved so from the time we met and became really close friends. He would always be calm, attentive and patient with me. He always listened to me and have let me complete my words, take out my frustrations, but today he was different. Taking a deep sigh I closed my eyes as my heart became heavy.

Once I reached my Room, I came back to my nightwear and lay down on my bed. I picked up my mobile and started typing a message to him

''Raymond. You didn't let me complete so I am texting you. It's true Nicholas has proposed me. He proposed me directly for marriage. It's also true I didn't reply, but I wanted to discuss with you as to what I should answer him. Before I could ask you, you left. What's wrong Raymond? You never behaved as you did today. Is something wrong?''

I sent the text hoping he would read and reply.

Three days passed by and Raymond didn't respond for my text message, he didn't call or talk to me. I felt bad. Really bad. I went to office and was busy with my regular works. I made it clear that my personal life shouldn't disturb my professional career, which has barely started. During lunch hours my mobile buzzed. I thought it was from Raymond and without looking at who called I beamed a big Hello.