Chapter - 39

"

''Good morning Sunshine'' I was greeted by Raymond as soon as I got down the stairs.

''Good morning Raymond. You are ready so soon?''

''yes, did I not say I am taking you somewhere today?''

''ohh yes, I forgot. Give me few minutes I will get ready''

''no have your breakfast first, later you can change''

''You sure?''

He nodded. We had our breakfast together. Yesterday's incidents didn't leave my memory and am sure they will never leave, my cheeks were heating up whenever the image of him crashing his lips against mine replayed.

"You are blushing Sunshine'' Raymond spoke amused

''I..'' I looked at him and he was smirking and I wanted to hide somewhere

''you what?''

''I am not blushing''

''okay if you say so. I thought you were thinking about yesterday's ''

''Okay please stop. I am going to get ready and will join you in 15 minutes'' I didn't want him to talk about the kiss we shared. Not that I am embarrassed but I don't know if I had the courage yet to talk so boldly. Don't know what has gotten into me yesterday that instead of stopping him before the kiss, I thanked him after the kiss. I am going insane I must say.

I took quick shower and put on my dark jeans with a collared neck white top, pairing up with my white canvas shoes, I was done with dressing up. I made a half braid with my long tresses and applied a nude lipstick and mascara to complete my look. This was the first time we were going somewhere other than office or Green Park Lounge and I wanted to be with him every moment before he leaves to India for a couple of weeks. Checking if everything needed was in my handbag , I closed my room door and saw Raymond looking into some files waiting near the stairs.

''You are looking beautiful'' he said and smiled

''thank you, you look cool too'' I replied blushing.

He held my hand and entwined his fingers and took me to his study.

''hey I thought we are going out'' I said with a bit of disappointment

''If you want we can go out too. But first there is somewhere we need to go''

''everything fine right?''

He nodded while we entered his study and the door shut. He looked at me for a second.

''Raymond, I am getting nervous''

''Don't worry, everything is fine.''

''But''

''Sunshine, do you remember I said I want to get an access card for you because there is a place which only I can enter and which I want you to have access to?''

''yes, I remember''

''I am taking you there now. Here take this access card and keep this with you'' he said as he handed over a chip card which was almost the size of a bank credit card''

''but why now all of a sudden''

''It is not a sudden decision Tiara, I had already made up my mind. That's exactly why I made sure the access card is ready''

I didn't know what to reply, so I remained calm. He held my hand again and moved the knobs on the maze pattern that was on the wall in his study. I observed carefully. As soon as the maze was solved the side door in his study slid sideways. The same side door to which he hanged his coat when I entered for the first time in his study.