Chapter - 63

Raymond POV:

"

I felt amazing after making love to my sunshine. We finally marked each other. However I felt bad and guilty too, because she was in pain. I know it is normal but I can't see her in pain and if it's me that has caused her pain then it is something unbearable. I need to apologise her.

Being in all these thoughts I reached the dining area where my mother and father were waiting.

"I am sorry for being late'' I didn't dare to look at them and top of that I was scratching the back of my neck. They both looked at each other and smiled silently.

"It's fine son. Come have your breakfast'' my father said

I felt strange as they didn't ask for sunshine. It was good in a way, else I had to utter a lie. I could see that my mom has prepared variety of breakfast which included toasted butter brioche bun topped with a two-egg omelette, Gouda cheese, bacon, sausage, liege waffles and English muffin.

I was looking for salad as usual.

"What happened? Do you want something else or don't you find anything interesting to eat that are placed here?'' mom spoke worried

"No... It's just that I ... I eat salads and food cooked by Sunshi... I mean Tiara''

"I ... I am sorry... I didn't know... I will quickly make a salad for you'' She was about to get up.

"No...its fine...I can adjust for a day. Please have your breakfast'' I asked her

When she was about to say something, I took piece of brioche bun topped with omelette and started eating it. A small smile creeped on both their faces and I felt happy seeing them smile. We had a silent breakfast and I almost ate everything that mother prepared. Everything was so delicious.

"We will be leaving in an hour son. We would be staying at our villa. I know you have a trip planned and it is postponed because of us. We don't want you to postpone any further.''

I nodded.

"I will have some security arranged for you.'' I said taking out my mobile

"That's not required. I mean what will someone have to do with us.''

"We never know and I can't take any risk. These days there are lot of things happening around Tiara and keeping that in view I can't take any risk'' I put my point straight to which they nodded.

Mother served some breakfast in a plate and handed it over to me, to take it for my sunshine. I nodded and walked towards my room while they left to their room. As I stepped in I could see my sunshine happily sleeping. I placed the breakfast tray on the tea-table and sat beside her on the bed. She was sleeping peacefully and had a smile on her lips. I remembered the intimate moments we shared sometime before and looked at her.

"You are my love and life sunshine. I can never trade you for anything. You make me complete. You are that breathe of fresh air that entered my life and changed me for good. You are making me a better person each passing day. How can I ever pay you back anything? What can I give you in return for the love you shower on me? I Love you and please never leave me alone. I might not be able to fight anymore internal battles if you leave me.'' I mumbled and placed a kiss on her forehead.

I got up and went into the study and made few calls. Later I spoke to Henry and discussed the works to be handled. I checked the time and remembered my parents were to leave, so I quickly went downstairs and saw them till their car. Before leaving they asked me to inform my sunshine to ask her to call them once she wakes up as they couldn't say a proper bye to her.