Chapter - 73

Tiara POV:

"

I calmed myself still holding the mobile as tight as possible.

"Hello'' I could hear him speaking. Him – He is my real father.

"Why? Why did you call me now?'' I replied

"I am sorry my child'' I could hear the pain in his voice

"No. Don't be. Because you are not sorry.'' I spoke wiping my tears

"Tiara. My princess. Please listen'' he was pleading

"I don't want to''

There was silence, none of us spoke. His voice was ringing in my ears.

"Princess, we want to meet you. Your mother and I, we have been waiting to take you in our embrace since years. Will you allow us to meet you?''

"No. I don't want to meet you. You have abandoned me for almost 25 years, now I have nothing to do with you, your kingdom.''

"Princess, please don't say so. We are your parents''

"I am sorry your highness king Andrew Ardens, my parents Mr and Mrs Richardson died 2 months back. They were brutally murdered. I have no parents now. I am an orphan and am married to Director Daniel, who has also left me because of my own stupidity. I want to be alone, so please leave me alone'' with that I disconnected the call and threw the mobile on the bed crying.

Where is my life going towards? Why is that the happiness gets tired of me so soon that it leaves as quickly as it comes to me. Why all of a sudden my real parents want to meet me when they have abandoned me for almost 25 years. Why am I never a priority but always a choice?

"The one who had made you as his priority, you have kicked him out of your life Tiara'' my inner voice spoke.

"Thank you for reminding me. It makes me feel so better, get it'' I snapped back at my inner voice being sarcastic

"You didn't apologise to him. At this hour, you know only he can help you and calm you'' my inner voice was back to giving me advices

I didn't have any reply to give. For atleast once she is right. Bringing my head towards my knees I sat against the wall and closed my eyes. I never felt this weak in recent times. It felt as if life is testing me and pushing me towards worst.

It was almost getting to 12 in midnight, when I heard the door of our bedroom opening. I knew it was him and I don't know if he would talk to me after what has happened. He switched on the lights and I didn't move.

"Sunshine'' he came near me and lifted my head up. The moment my eyes met his, I cried. He pulled me in his embrace and hugged me tight.

"I am sorry Raymond. I didn't mean anything I said. I need you in my life. I can't live without you. Please don't leave me, please'' I cried

"Sunshine. Please. I can't see you like this. Stop crying first'' he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead and lifted me in his arms in bridal style and placed me on the bed. When he was about to move away from me, I held him tight.

"I am not leaving you sunshine. Let me get some water for you. Your hiccups should stop.'' He spoke gently

"Don't go. Please. Don't go. I need you. I can't fight this alone. I am tired Raymond'' I spoke amid hiccups.

He sat next to me and rubbed my hair gently. "I am not going anywhere. I am just going to get some water. You need to relax before we speak about anything else. Okay?'' he said lifting my chin up.