Chapter - 59

Tiara POV:

"

There was absolute silence that was filled. I could see how dejected Mr & Mrs Simpson looked. I didn't understand whom to talk to first, more than that I don't have any idea of what to talk in this situation as I have never been in such situation or seen or encountered such situation. I stood in the middle of the living room and was turning my head towards Michelle and Michael and then towards our room.

As if understanding my situation Michelle stood up and said "I think we should leave now" to which Michael nodded and got up.

"Ohh No please, don't leave" I didn't know why I said.

They cared or didn't care but they were foster Parents of Raymond. As to what I understood they kept him at distance but they never stepped down from their responsibilities. They must have reasons and Raymond needs to at least give them a chance and listen to their reasons once. Good or broken there is definitely a bond between them, and I don't want this bond to be forgotten without giving a chance.

"No child, we should leave now. Raymond is right, his anger is justified but our reasons are much stronger to be like that towards him." I could see tears in both their eyes.

"I am too young and inexperienced to talk in such matters, but I just want to say that you both should talk to him and explain him the reasons."

"It is too late to give explanations. We always wanted him to be unemotional. Now when we see him so, we don't know whether to feel happy that we succeeded or to feel sad that he has nothing but anger filled against us" Michael spoke sadly.

I was surprised to listen to them "They wanted him to be unemotional. How could they?"

"I know you are surprised and shocked with what I said but that was how we were asked to bring him up - Strong willed, Emotionless, controlled, frigid and detached"

"But why?" I couldn't stop myself from asking.

They both went silent. I waited for some more time for them to answer for but they kept their silence.

"I know you don't want to answer me, but I request you to explain Raymond. It is never late to give explanations. He needs to know the reasons. He needs to get rid of his inner turmoil that has got accumulated since years within him. You need to free him of that. Whenever the topic of family came between us, I could only see pain and hurt in his eyes. He is a normal human, like you, like me, like anyone else, and he needs to be normal with everyone. The Raymond who spoke to you a while ago is not the man I am with since two months. Raymond I know and have seen is different, he is caring, loving, soft-hearted, smiling, willing to do anything for persons he loves. It is just that he is all of that only with me. So now you can understand he is not what you wanted him to be but he has successfully hidden his emotions under a mask called "Intimidating, cold hearted and ruthless". "

"You are right. May be we could have spoken to his father and made him understand that we should not raise a kid emotionless. We should not have hurt Raymond" Michelle cried

"Please...Please relax.....Everything will be fine." I held Michelle's hand gently

"But how, he is not ready to listen or talk to us. I am afraid he would ever want to meet us even?" Michelle sobbed

"I will try talking to him. Just give him some time."

"Thank you" they both said pulling me into a hug. A smiled escaped my lips

"We will come tomorrow may be" Michael said

"Or the better option is you can stay here tonight. We have lot of rooms and I am sure this mansion isn't a bad place to stay either'' I smiled