Chapter - 79

Chapter – 79:

Tiara POV:

"

I could see Raymond giving a smile which implied that he had succeeded in something he planned. Then I focussed on who he was looking at. I didn't recognise but I felt I have seen both of them somewhere.

''Shoot. Yes, aren't they Liam and Francis? My mom showed their photos while we were chatting a day before in the kitchen. What must have Raymond done that they are here?'' I thought to myself and then excusing myself I walked towards Raymond, who clearly ignored Liam and Raymond.

I looked at the people present in the hall and went towards him and waited for him to complete his conversation with the guest. As I looked around, the atmosphere in the hall was lively nothing serious. The day almost came to an end and so did the talks, everyone were having a friendly normal chat with each other. Once he completed the conversation with one of the guest, he turned towards me and stared at me.

"'We need to talk'' I whispered

''Come, let's go towards that corner then'' he replied making sure we were presenting ourselves having professional relationship.

''Director Daniel. Can we have a word with you?'' Liam almost screamed, gaining attention of everyone who were present in the gala and pushing both Raymond and me into surprise. Suddenly everyone went silent.

He tried to reach Raymond but Mike and Henry came in his path blocking him to take any more steps. Liam was sure the king of Luxembourg but Raymond was the most powerful businessman right now in the hall.

''I am sorry Gentleman'' Raymond apologised turning towards the rest of the people and asked them to continue. He looked at me and said "Sunshine, I know what you were going to ask. I will let you know everything when we are in our room. For now go back to office and pick Dave, Max and Rachel. Jason would be brought home by Paula.''

''You sure of me leaving'' I asked him being a bit low because I very much wanted to stay there.

"Yes. Trust me I will hide nothing from you. But for now, I need to deal with them all by myself.'' He said calmly.

''ok. See you in home then'' I whispered, gave a smile and after greeting Good bye to most of the people, left from there. Paula drove me to the SGC building. I had already in the morning texted Dave, Max and Rachel that I would be coming to office and would then bring them to our house and that they better get ready to stay that night and following day too.

As I went in they all came towards me and we had a group hug. I realised how much I missed them these days. How much things have turned out and I am glad they will be the first to know who I am and who Raymond is before it gets know to the rest of the world sans those who already know.

''Sweetie. I missed you'' Rachel couldn't contain her excitement.

''I missed you too. Shall we leave for ''my –our home". '' I smiled looking at them. Yes they are a part of my life now and my home will always be theirs too in the same way when Dave said once, that his home is my home too.

''I have many important things to tell you once we reach''

''Are you planning to give me heart attack Hottie?'' Max was back to his flirtatious self

''Well understand that it is something more than a heart attack'' I winked at him as Dave held me protectively by my shoulder and giving a glare to Max, and then Max and Rachel followed. Very soon we reached our mansion and I could see their jaws were dropped looking at our mansion.