Chapter - 61

Tiara POV:

"

I came with Dave and we reached his house. I asked Paula to go and rest. She was hesitant but I assured her that I will not step out of the house and that she can come to pick me up in the morning and drop me to home.

After whatever has happened in Paris, Raymond has become very careful regarding my safety, it took me two days to let him understand that, he can't trouble Paula, Kane and Henry every single minute and take their personal space and family time away. Raymond had his arguments that it was their job and he is paying them, but my point was different. Finally we both came to a deal that if it is needed like I have to go out somewhere and need a security then he can always call them. Now Paula's duty is off, so I have to let her go and let her enjoy with her mother Mrs. Martha.

One thing I understood, whoever is trying to get me has no intention of killing, hurting or harming me. Nicholas had many opportunities to hurt me or take my life, but he didn't hurt or kill me, instead he put a proposal of marrying me. Nick has kidnapped me, he too had lot of time and best opportunity to kill me but he didn't, he didn't even hurt me.

Dave held my hand protectively and brought me to his house. Rachel and Max were already there. It has been a week I met them. The moment I stepped in they both ran towards me and pulled me into a hug.

We planned a movie night and everything was ready, after lot of discussions we decided to watch Avengers as Marvel movies are my favourite. Popcorn, Apple juice for me and Beer and wine with some chips for rest all. We watched and as the movie got over, Rachel took me to her room. We laid on bed and Rachel turned towards me

"Now spill out Sweetie, why is it that you suddenly called and asked if you can stay here tonight?''

"Why can't I come here?'' I said

"You can always. You know Dave considers you as his little sister and you are my bestie. But you know you can always share anything with me.''

"I know, that's why I decided to come here rather than going to the staff quarters where I have lived all my life''

"I appreciate that you have come here. Had I got to know you went there, tomorrow I would have come to your house and strangled you to death'' she spoke oh so dramatically the last few words.

"Ha ha very funny''

We both laughed

"Thank you Rachel. You are such an awesome friend''

"Anytime anything for you sweetie''

My thoughts went back to our house. Nervousness seeped in thinking how the situation might be there. Did they speak? Would everything be settled between them? Can their bond become normal? Will I be able to see their happy faces when I go back in the morning?

''Thinking about your husband?'' Rachel spoke bringing me out of thoughts

I nodded

"You love him a lot, don't you''

"Yes, I love him Rachel. A lot. He deserves lots of love and nothing else.'' my voice sounded low and this worried Rachel.

"Did you both get into some argument? Is everything fine between you two?''

"Don't worry everything is fine. It's just we had someone visit our home and I had to let Raymond speak to them. My presence would have made situation awkward, so I came here''

"Thank God. Now I can sleep well. You too have some rest'' she spoke as she laid on bed.

"Why were you so worried? Even if I had arguments or small fights with Raymond, isn't it common between husband and wife?'' I asked