Chapter - 36

Chapter – 36:

"

It was weekend and after the daily schedules, I didn't know what to do. I did see Raymond at the breakfast and asked him his schedule, not being inquisitive but put it as random question and got to know he is busy whole day and had to go to office. Off course all that he has achieved was not served to him in a golden platter, he had worked hard and is still working hard, so weekdays and weekends would be same for him.

I just opened my laptop which I bought from office yesterday and started working for the presentation that would be taking place on coming Friday. I had to study the reports, statements, and everything related to the chain of Bakeries which SGC wanted to acquire. The question has always been etching ''this chain of bakeries has nothing to offer to SGC, they are literally going bankrupt, so why is Raymond trying to make a dead investment. Why did he say he wanted a win- win situation for both parties?"

I further decided to dig into the issue. I had to know every aspect about this project and so I immediately pulled Max, Rachel and Dave into conference call. They were mad at me for the first few moments but then seeing my ohh so innocent face gave up and indulged themselves in discussing. After that, I disconnected the call and saw the time, I understood I have successfully passed half day.. I was craving for something spicy to go with plain rice today, so I went to kitchen and saw Sophie getting ready to cook some warm lunch.

''Sophie, what's there for lunch?'' I prayed she would say exactly the name what I was craving for

''well Tiara, whatever you want to have'' she smiled

''really'' I gave a big smile

''Sir, has ordered all of us that, we cook what you want, not what we thought''

''Raymond'' I took a pause ''did he say that?''

She nodded and I smiled. Without wasting any moment I just specified what I wanted and she asked me to wait for around 40 minutes to serve the food. I nodded and left to take a walk in the garden secretly wishing Raymond to be with me. But that was not going to be happening.

''hey Sunshine'' I heard the voice

''Raymond'' I quickly turned towards the direction where the voice came from

''Surprised or unexpected?'' he spoke moving his eyebrows and supressing his smile.

''Both. Weren't you supposed to be at work whole day'' I asked taking steps towards him

''I am the boss, I think I can push some work for the weekdays, especially when I know someone will get bored in house'' he shrugged his shoulders

''ohh someone'' I rolled my eyes and then said ''then be the guest for that someone, while I go and take a walk in the garden''

''Ok, if you say so'' he turned to go

''ok fine, I am really getting bored and I was wishing you to be here'' I think I never spoke so honestly before this.

He came to me and held my hand, looking deeply spoke ''what do you want to do?''

''lunch first and may be some walk or some sport''

''how about racing?'' he raised his eyebrows

'Woahhhh...really?''

''if you are ready to lose'' he placed his hands in his pockets and spoke

''We will see'' I folded my hands and brought up to my bust

''Come let's eat something first''

I happily nodded and went inside. He excused to get freshened up and came out in a simple black t-shirt and a sports trouser. We had a quick lunch as I my cravings were long gone and all I wanted was to race. He said we will rest for a while before racing but I was not ready for that. I just can't wait. Understanding the fact that I am not going to wait, he took me to his garage. His garage was as big as his SGC parking lot for all the employees. I don't think there is any model of car left that was not in the market that was not present in his garage. You specify a brand name and the car series, you can see it.