Chapter - 76

Raymond POV:

"

''Andrew and Emilie, I need to go and check Tiara. I can imagine her state and she needs me now. I will try to talk to her and I hope you wouldn't mind to join us for dinner, tomorrow evening.''

They nodded and I glanced at Richard – my real father who I hate the most for the last time and walked out of the guest house.

''You may be a great son, a great friend, a great husband but you are the worst father Richard Daniel Samson.'' I spoke to myself as Kane drove to our home.

"

----------------------------Present time

"Raymond, Raymond'' Tiara was shrugging me

"Yes sunshine?''

"What happened? Where are you lost? I have been calling you since few minutes'' she spoke worried

"Nothing nowhere. I am tired. Can we just go to sleep'' I asked her pulling her onto me

"I asked you to tell me what happened when you met my parents and your father, but here you are getting ready to sleep'' she pouted

"Sunshine I can tell you, but it is always better if you learn the truth from the persons who should let you know.''

''Fine, I wouldn't insist you.'' She kissed me

"Sunshine remember truth is bitter but you will have me by your side no matter what. Understand''

''I know and I am going to be with you no matter what. You do understand this right?'' I nodded when she said bringing her a wide smile.

"

---------Tiara POV:

"

I have never seen Raymond lost so much in his thoughts especially when I am beside him or with him. He must have learnt something major or meeting his father has not made him feel so good. I didn't want to insist him and on anything else. Raymond is back to me, he backed off his words for my good. I can never leave him, I don't ever want him to leave me. I love him with all my heart and I know he feels the same for me.

I slightly rose my head up to see him already in deep sleep. I moved away a little and picked up my mobile.

"We cannot miss any further opportunities to be with you princess. We will be on time. Princess Tiara, we love you a lot.''

I don't know how to feel after reading the message, should I be angry or should I be happy. Giving away my thoughts, I closed my eyes, moving closer to Raymond, who in his sleep pulled me into him and I with a smile drifted into sleep.

As the morning rays pierced through the window next to balcony door, my eyes fluttered open and I finally look at my surroundings. Raymond wasn't there and I knew him to be early riser and was not surprised. Running into the washroom to empty my bladder, I decided to take a shower and go downstairs to have breakfast.

I put on my three fourth Leggings with a lavender top and tied my hair into a braid. I loved my hair, it was long smooth silky and black, typical Asian type and I knew Raymond loved my hair even more than I love it. Smiling thinking about Raymond I stride down the stairs to see the staff working like robots.

"What's happening Sophie?'' I asked when Sophie greeted me

"Director Daniel has asked us to clean the entire house and make sure everything looks in order. He informed that we are having special guests tonight for dinner and hence all this hustle bustle''