𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐚𝐫...

By SinsofaMockingbird

𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐎 𝐂 𝐄 𝐀 𝐍 𝐒 𝐑 𝐎 𝐀 𝐑 ❛this may be a 𝒔𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. but you... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐑
━━━.⋆:☆°.ᴇᴘɪɢʀᴀᴘʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
━━━.⋆:☆°.ᴀᴇsᴛʜᴇᴛɪᴄs
━━━.⋆:☆°.ᴇxᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
. ⋆ : ◦ . 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞
▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
▬▬▬▬▬ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
. ⋆ : ◦ . 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

3.4K 142 16
By SinsofaMockingbird

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
dumbledore's army❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     PERCY STOOD frozen with anger swirling in his eyes, watching as Umbridge was forcing Trelawney out of Hogwarts. It was one thing that Umbridge was forcing the school to be her own, but it was entirely different to be firing professors for no real good reason. Harry quickly came and stood beside Percy, glancing at him then his best friends before giving his full attention to the scene unfolding before all of Hogwarts.

     "Sixteen years I've lived and taught here." Trelawney said, walking towards Umbridge. "Hogwarts in my home. You can't do this."

     "Actually, I can." Umbridge stated, holding out a piece of parchment. That's when McGonagall finally decided to intervene. "Something you'd like to say, dear?"

     "Oh, there are several things I would like to say." McGonagall stated, wrapping her arms around Trelawney. "There..."

     The doors to Hogwarts then opened, and Dumbledore walked out, gaining everyone's attention. "Professor McGonagall, might I ask you to escort Sybil back inside?" McGonagall immediately did that, pausing for a second as Trelawney thanked the older man.

     "Dumbledore, may I remind you that under the terms of Educational Decree Number 23, as enacted by the minister-" Umbridge started, but was quickly cut off by Dumbledore.

     "You have the right to dismiss my teachers." Dumbledore finished, earning in a slight angry twitch from the woman that only Percy noticed. "You do not, however, have the authority to banish them from the grounds. That power remains with the headmaster."

     "For now." Umbridge said, a forced smile on her face.

     Dumbledore thought over her words for a few seconds, knowing full well that they were a threat. His eyes roamed over the many students that stood and watched, as he turned and walked back inside. "Don't you all have studying to do?"

     At that everyone turned to leave, and Harry slipped past Percy as he ran after the retreating male.

     Percy stood there for a moment as his eyes were glued to Umbridge, who turned and looked at him, her smile faltering for a second as she the anger in his eyes. If there was one thing that she feared, it would be the wrath of the Voldemort; who had taken a huge liking to the werewolf. Though, Percy quickly pushed himself off the pillar he was leaning against, and walked past Hermione and Ron without a second glance, heading towards the forbidden forest.

✧ ✦ ✧

     PERCY WALKED into the room where the meeting was being held in the old bar called, Hog's Head. All attention was on him as he stood in the doorway, where many were sat in front of Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Though he knew that a lot of them weren't just here because of whatever this meeting was to become, instead they were here to know about what truly happened to Cedric Diggory.

     "Sorry I'm late, I had a few personal things to take care of." Percy muttered, as he then walked towards the trio, stopping when he was next to Hermione.

     Hermione stood up while Percy leaned up against the wall beside her. "Hi. So you all know why we're here. We need a teacher. A proper teacher. One whose had real experience defending themselves against the dark arts."

     "Why?" A kid asks, earning everyone's attention.

     "Why? Because You-Know-Who's back, you tosspot." Ron explained, not caring how aggressive he came off as.

     "So he says." The kid muttered, indicating towards Harry who had been silent the entire time.

     "So Dumbledore says." Hermione shot back, earning a small scowl from the boy.

     "So Dumbledore says because he says. The point is, where's the Prof?" The kid asked, his anger slightly rising.

     "If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed..." Michael Corner pushed, earning in Harry to finally snap.

     "I'm not gonna talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here, clear out now." Harry said, then turned towards Hermione. "Come on, Hermione. They're here because they think I'm some sort of freak."

     "Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?" Luna pipped up, earning everyone to look at her.

     "Yes." Hermione answers for him. "I've seen it."

     "Blimey, Harry. I didn't know you could do that." Dean comments is pure amazement.

     "A-and he killed a basilisk, with the sword in Dumbledores's office." Neville stammered, stating what happened in their second year. Ginny also agreed with this, seeing it for herself.

     "Third year, he fought off about hundred Dementors at once." Ron pipped up as well.

     "And last year, he really did fight of Voldemort in the flesh." Percy said, making a few people gap at him for using the dark lords real name.

     "Wait." Harry butted in, gaining attention. "Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that... But the truth is, most of that was just luck. I didn't know what I was doing half the time. I nearly always had help."

     "He's just being modest." Hermione stated, but Harry shook his head.

     "No, Hermione, I'm not." Harry said, slightly snapping at the female. "Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, if you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow. But out there... When your a second away from being murdered... Or watching a friend die right before your eyes. You don't know what that's like."

     The group seemed to sadden at Harry's words, and Hermione glanced at Percy who was looking at the younger boy who was like a brother to him. Though, he didn't hold pity in his eyes like everyone else, but instead he held understanding. She could tell the deaths he's seen in his life haunted him.

     "You're right, Harry, we don't." Hermione said, snapping out of her slight trance and sat down beside her friend. "That's why we need your help. Because if we're going to have any chance at beating..." Hermione hesitated at what she was going to say next. "Voldemort..."

     "He's really back." Nigel asked, the fear clear on the young boys face. Harry slightly nodded, looking at Cho who glanced at the floor, processing all the information she was given like everyone else.

     Everyone then stood in a line, waiting to be able to write their names down so they could join the new Order of the Phoenix. Percy was the fourth name on the list, right under Harry's, and he stood back watching as everyone else wrote, his attention slightly caught by the thoughts that swirled inside his head.

✧ ✦ ✧

     "NEVILLE FOUND the Room of Requirement." Hermione states, as she took a seat by the exhausted looking Percy who was staring up at the ceiling of the room that Dumbledore gave him in his second year.

     "He found it?" Percy asked, looking at Hermione who slightly rolled her eyes.

     "Yes." Hermione confirmed. "He said he was just thinking about a place for the Army."

     Percy hummed. "He truly is full of surprises."

     "Yes, yes he is." Hermione smiled, letting Percy wrap his arms around the female as he fell back onto the couch in the room, taking Hermione down with him.

     Hermione let out a squeal of surprise at the action, before placing her lips onto Percy's in a quick and slow kiss. She then leaned away, smiling down at him as he smiled back, and then layed her head on his chest listening to the steady beat of his heart. Percy pressed his lips to her forehead, as she held her close in his arms, suddenly worried of what was to hold for them in the future.

     He knew what Hermione was to him as he talked with his uncle once, and he k we it was very rare for someone his age to find their anchor; or mate, so young. Yet, here he was holding the girl that could stab him in the heart as many times as she wanted, and it wouldn't change what he felt for her. And he was absolutely terrified to lose the one girl that was his life and happiness.

     And if Percy died protecting her, then let the world know, never lay a harm on Hermione Jean Granger.

✧ ✦ ✧

     IT HAD been a couple of days since training began for Dumbledore's army, and everyone was doing an excellent job... Except for Neville who was struggling more than anyone thought. So, Percy had taken it upon himself to help Neville as best he could, always taking the boy to the side to practice, even letting him use some spells on him. And as the sessions progressed, Percy could really seen the improvement happening with the boy.

     "Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. It's a wizards bread and butter, really." Harry explained, standing before Percy who was waiting patiently. So, come on, Percy. Give me your best shot."

     Percy smirks, before in one swift motion pulled out his wand and harshly spoke the words of the spell. "Stupefy!" Harry just barely yelled the same spell, and deflected Percy's attack as the other male slipped his wand want into his shirt sleeve.

     "Good, very good." Harry complimented, lowering his own wand. "Remind me not to ask you do a demonstration ever again."

     A few people laughed as Percy's smile widened. "Maybe you should ask, Nigel." He then turned his head to the youngest boy, smiling kindly. "You want to throw me back?"

     Nigel smiled at that, but there was slight fear in his eyes as he traded places with Percy; who went and stood where Harry previously was. "Okay, Nigel. Hit me with everything you got."

     Nigel nods and says the spell. "Stupefy!"

     Percy suddenly went flying back, shocking everyone as he landed on his back with grunt. Nigel also was sent flying back slightly by his own spell, lifting his head to look at what get had done.

     "Nice, Nigel. Real nice." Percy compliments as he pushed himself off the floor. He noticed some people smiling at him, who had all grown to trust the Slytherin throughout all the sessions they were doing.

✧ ✦ ✧

     PERCY ROLLED his eyes at Ron who came over to tell Hermione that he'd go easy on her. Hermione smiled at him, her sarcasm very obvious to anyone other than the oblivious Ronald Weasley. Percy even let out a laugh.

     "What's so funny?" Ron asked, his eyes squinting at the male as his dislike for him once again came back.

     "Nothing, nothing." Percy quickly defended, trying to hold back a smile as Ron walked to the other side of the room. "I'm hoping you beat his ass, love."

     Hermione let out a small laugh before nodding her head at Percy. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to break his ego."

     "Oh, that's going to be lovely to see." Percy smiled, winking at the female before standing beside Luna and Nigel.

     Harry began counting down, and when he finishes, Hermione shouts the spell first, sending Ron flying and crashing to the ground either a loud groan. Percy and Nigel laugh, fist bumping each other as someone helped Ron up.

     "Your girlfriend is so cool." Nigel comments, making Percy laugh until he paused and realized that the two haven't officially labeled what they are yet.

     "You should ask her." Luna stated, making Percy slightly nod his head.

     "Yeah, I might." Percy stated, before slowly walking away and towards Neville who was muttering the spell as he prepared himself.

     The lesson then came to an end, and Percy found himself staying back as he looked at the photo that was on the mirror of the previous Order if the Phoenix. He looked at his mom, Aliyah, who was standing next to his dad, Sirius Black and Harry's mother, Lily Evans. He couldn't help but miss the lovely smile that Aliyah held, one of the few things he had inherited from her.

     "You alright, Percy?" Hermione asked, coming up to him, which grabbed his attention.

     "Yeah, I'm fine. Just remembering old memories is all." Percy answered, glancing back at his mother in the photo.

     "She looks lovely, you know. You look a lot like her." Hermione said, noticing Aliyah Thayer in the photo. She knew about Percy's mom, though it took awhile for Percy to actually open up about her. Though, when he did, she could tell how much love and admiration he had for her.

     Percy smiled at her words. "She was one of the only things that made me happy back then. There isn't a day that I don't miss her." Percy then turned towards her, suddenly very nervous about what he wanted to ask. "There's something I need to talk to you about."

     "Okay." Hermione said, eyeing the male a little as she took noticed of his sudden mood swing.

     "I wanted to ask if... If you wanted to be my.... My girlfriend. Like officially, my girlfriend." Percy stammered, and he watched as Hermione gained a bright smile on her face.

     "I would love to be your girlfriend, Perseus Thayer-Black." Hermione stated, and her smile widened as Percy picked her up and kissed her, which she returned.

     In that moment, everything seemed to be okay, at least for this little while. 'Cause unfortunately the darkness that had a risen was drawing nearer.

AUTHORS NOTE

Oh my god, I've finally updated this story, and I'm so happy I did. Percy and Hermione are finally official, and I made this chapter extra long... For no reason in particular.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a lovely day.

✧ ✦ ✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 187 17
"𝐌-𝐀-𝐌-𝐀-𝐁-𝐎-𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐘, 𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐀'𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐘" ━━━━ ━━━━ "have i ever told you that you were beautiful?" "a million times, leo." 𝒉𝒆...
407K 22.7K 84
*sequel to Lover* "𝖶𝗁𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀?" 𝖦𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖾𝖽 �...
116 7 8
ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴᴏᴜꜱ. ᴜɢʟʏ. ᴛᴏxɪᴄ. ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴜꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇ...
101K 2.8K 64
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ❝In which, a trolly full of sweets brings Alexandria Black and Harry Potter together❞ ...