𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER THIRTY SIXa new life❜

❛CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
a new life❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     CHEETS ERUPTED around Percy, as another person fell to the ground unconscious, blood falling from their nose and mouth. Percy looked away and spat blood from his mouth, lifting his hand and wiping some blood away with the back of his hand. He watched a few people came and took the unconscious man away, while the announcers voice rang from above.

     "And that's another win for our raining champion, Red Wolf!" The announcer yelled, baking people cheer as Percy walked away to get some water. "Who else dares to fight the man of no mercy!"

     Percy didn't even glance as a man raised his hand, and was now walking into the caged arena. The man was big and burly, with tattoos covering the skin that wasn't covered by leather. He was about the same height as Percy, but only a few inches taller. When the announcer said for the match to begin, the wolf boy was still drinking water, and the man didn't miss a beat to charge at him.

     Just as the man was going to throw a punch, Percy turned swiftly around and caught his fist, his water long forgotten that was now back in the place it originally was. The man looked shocked at the strength Percy had, who was a lot slender and thin, someone who shouldn't posse such strength.

     Percy pulled his own fist back, and it collided it with the the mans face, sending him tumbling to the ground as his nose was now obviously broken by the hit. The man wiped the blood away, and then let out a roar as he tackled Percy against the cage that surrounded them. People who were watching suddenly became worried at the move, fearing this was the end of their raining champion.

     The man threw a few punches at Percy, breaking the boys jaw before dropping him to the ground. The man obviously thought he had won, not seeing how Percy put his jaw back in place and wiped the blood from his nose. The dark haired boy let out a growl, before suddenly kicking the mans feet from underneath him, making him crash to the ground. People cheered at this, watching as the man struggled to stand back up, but Percy was quick to knock him back down.

     When the man did finally stand up, he turned towards Percy, only for the other males fist to connect to his face, knocking him out cold as he fell to the ground. Cheers rang out through his ears, but Percy's mind was somewhere else now as he looked out into the crowd. His eyes connected with the disappointing ones of his older half brother, Cillian.

     Percy glared in his direction, before turning away as the mans body was carried away.

✧ ✦ ✧

     "A FIGHT club, are you fucking kidding me, Percy!" Cillian yelled, following Percy as he walked through the crowd of people, heading for the exit.

     "If you have a problem with that, take it up with my dead parents." Percy shot back, walking up the stairs leading to the outside.

     Cillian sighed as he pushed the door leading out open. "Percy, I know Sirius's death is hurting, but you can't be doing this."

     "Why not?" Percy said, stopping and turning to look at his brother, an unreadable look on his face. "Why can't I be apart of a fight club, let my anger out on people who also are?"

     "You already joined 'his' army, isn't that enough for dealing with your grief?" Cillian asked back, not entirely answering his brothers question.

     Percy went silent for a few seconds, seeming to be choosing his next words carefully. "I joined 'him' because I had no choice. I can't let more people I love die because of me. And my grief, is none of your damn business, Cillian."

     "Actually it is, I'm your older brother, worrying about you is in the job description." Cillian said, his eyes hardening at the younger boy. "And joining him army just because you wanted to protect everyone... the people who have died, its their choice to make that sacrifice. Its not your fault for their deaths."

     Percy looked at the ground, knowing full well Cillian was right, but a part of him just couldn't bare to believe him. His mothers death was his fault, and he knew his fathers death wasn't, but a part of him knew he should have been their to save him. He should have been by him mothers, fathers, and Miya's sides as they spent those last moments being alone. That's probably what hurt the most for, Percy.

     "I know, its just..." Percy stopped talking, not really knowing how to reply to Cillian. "I should get going."

     "Percy..." Cillian said, his voice softening, but Percy waved him off before he could continue.

     "Tell, Alara I say hello." Percy said, making Cillian nod.

     "I will." Cillian replied, smiling at his brother, which the younger male replied.

     Percy turned and walked away, before disappearing into the foggy night, turning onto a busy street of London. Cillian watched him go, his heart breaking slightly as his brother left, the pain clear on his face from the events that had occurred only months go. He just hoped Percy wouldn't do anything that only broke him further.

AUTHORS NOTE

Yay, the first chapter of this part. Yes, Percy joined a secret fight club, which he joined to let his anger out if you were confused. Alara is also a new character, she's Cillian's wife actually, and the two have been together for almost two years now. I just haven't mentioned her, (a reason I can't answer because I don't know why I haven't).

Anyway, have a good night or day, and stay safe everyone.

✧ ✦ ✧