𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER SEVENcoming to terms❜

❛CHAPTER SEVEN
coming to terms❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     PERCY was still trying to wrap his mind around the entire fact that Sirius Black was his biological father. His brain was still hurting from the sudden memories that came back to him after he saw the man. That's why he found himself going to Hogsmede, trudging through the snow as the cold air of the wind hit his face, relaxing him and his headache.

     It was during this walk and when he was walking towards the Shrieking Shack that the sudden screams before him caught his attention. He looked up and was able to move out the way as Draco, Crabbe and Goyle were all running by him, terror clear on they're faces as they sprinted towards Hogsmede. It was an unusual sight, so Percy decided his decent down the hill, the voices of laughter from the Golden Trio becoming more clear the closer he got.

     "Well then, that's not something you see everday." Percy stated, coming to a stop at the base of hill, seeing Harry pulling off an invisibility cloak. "Nice trick there, Potter."

     "Oh um, thanks Percy." Harry smiled, subconsciously holding his invisibility cloak closer to him.

     "Oh my god, Percy your back!" Hermione exclaimed, her happiness and excitement coming out.

     When Percy had gotten back to Hogwarts last night, after he had gone on his 'run' and his run in with Sirius, he learned that he had been missing for a few weeks, which learning that made a lot of since to Percy. He was told when he saw Kai (considering they were roommates) when he entered his dorm. The other male was glad and relieved to himself- though he'd never admit it- and had immediately interrogated him on where he had been. Though he had his suspicions, assuming that the werewolf had gone a 'anger management' trip, something he did often.

     "Yeah, sorry. I uh..." Percy hesitated to answer and explain where he's been. "I had some personal stuff to deal with." He then quickly tried to change the topic. "I saw Malfoy running away like a baby, just came to see the person who caused that. Seems to be you three."

     "Well you saw now, so go on. Get going." Ron snapped, sneering at that the male who only gave him a forced smile in return.

     "Nice to see you too, Weasley." Percy sarcastically greeted, completely ignoring what he said just as the other two did as well, deciding to play nice. "Think I'll stick around for a bit, though."

     "Well if you are then," Harry started, earning the males attention. "Want to join us? We were going to head to the Three Broomsticks."

     Percy let a smile form on his head as he nodded his head. "Sure, what's the harm."