𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER THIRTY ONEthe wolf pack❜

❛CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
the wolf pack❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

!WARNING!

This chapter contains descriptions of blood and gore, as well as death.

     PERCY LET out a scream of anger, as his hand continued to collide with the wall of his room repeatedly none stop, his anger flaring as the words of McGonagalls repeated in his head. 'Miya Shaw... Is dead.' His knuckles began to finally open up, making blood splatter over the wall that now had a very good hole in it, ignoring the blood that was now covering his hand. He should have known that something was wrong with Miya in the first place, the fact that she had been missing for a few days and the had feeling that was uncurling itself inside the boys stomach as more time passed.

     Hermione barged into the room, ignoring the warnings and protests from Wade as she ran into his room, which had been torn apart. His bed frame was lying in several places, and the sheets were torn up. His school books were none existing now, and picture frames smashed.

     "Percy, Percy stop it!" Hermione yelled, grabbing the boys arm as he was getting ready to throw another punch at the wall that didn't do anything to him.

     "Hermione, please let go of me." Percy growled, fearing that he was going to hurt her while he was blinded anger. "I don't want to hurt you."

     "You're not going to hurt me, Percy." Hermione snapped, standing in front of the male as she cupped his face in her hands. "Look at me, please. Percy I can't handle you ignoring me anyone!"

     "I'm trying to protect you from me, Hermione!" Percy yelled, landing a punch to the wall, just barely not hitting Hermione. The girl flinched at the action and the harsh tone he had, especially when his eyes glowed a vibrant red for only a second.

     "Percy..." Hermione whispered, making the male look into her eyes. Suddenly tears pooled in Percy's eyes as he finally broke down, letting Hermione wrap him up into a hug. Hermione held the boy she loved in her arms, her eyes filling with worry as she took in the scene of the boys room.

✧ ✦ ✧

     PERCY DIDN'T bother to go to the O.W.L.s, as he was too wrapped up in grieving in the death of his best friend. He had been in the Forbidden Forest the entire day and night after he got the news, finding himself tearing apart any normal deer or rabbit that he could find. He had been in his wolf form the entire time, and finally decided to change back as he killed his twentieth deer, or something close to that number, he lost count by the second one.