𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER FORTY THREEblood will spill❜

blood will spill❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     MANY SEEK the revenge that swirls deep inside on the person that dare turn there back on you. Different people seek different types of revenge, from maybe humiliation to things people would not like to imagine.

     Perseus Thayer-Black was a person who liked to seek his revenge in a brutal manner, especially to people who dared to disrespect his family. And after the death of his brother, he was intent on seeking out the people who orchestrated the murder of Cillian Thayer.

     The sound of an abrupt scream was cut short almost as soon as it was heard, and the sight of blood could be seen spraying across the tree trunks. A pitch black mass seemed to bolt between some bushes, taking a man with it who had shot a spell from his wand.

     A loud bang was heard from behind a particular male, who didn't bother to look back as kept sprinting deeper into the woods, flinching every time the black mass took down one his fellow snatchers. He dived behind a fallen tree, his wand at the ready.

     He sucked in a breath as blood sprayed over his face as another male seemed to be ripped in half as they tried to follow suit. He cowered in fear as he tried to block out the horrifying sounds happening around him.

     It wasn't until nothing could be heard anymore that he finally began to stand back up, peeking up from behind the fallen tree first. He saw nothing but dead corpses, which only fueled his desire to get out the area, and just as he turned, he slammed hard into the chest of a solid black wolf, that towered over him.

     He stepped back as he stared into the red eyes, seeing the hatred and hunger swirling within. He knew his time was up, as the wolf opened its mouth, before lunging forward.

     Blood slipped down the mouth of the wolf, as it dropped the mans body from its teeth, then turned around and stalked deeper into the towering forest.

✧ ✦ ✧