𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER SEVENTEENthe second task:underwater rescue❜

❛CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
the second task:
underwater rescue❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     PERCY HAD a book sprawled out in front of him as he sat in the library with the golden trio, as well as Wade who was trying to help out as best as he could. His hand was laced with Hermione's who stood close to him as they tried to figure out the riddle to the second task., something he had just learned about from Harry just minutes ago.

     "Can you tell me again?" Hermione asks her friend, looking over at Harry.

     "Come seek us where our voices sound." Harry repeated with a sigh, his head laying on a book that he wasn't at all reading.

     "The Black Lake, that's obvious." Hermione states, rolling her eyes at how obvious it was.

     "An hour long you'll have to look." Harry says again, raising his head a little.

     "Again, obvious, though admittedly potentially problematic." Hermione stated again, making Harry's head shoot up.

     "Potentially problematic?" Harry asks, raising his voice. "When's the last time you held your breath underwater for an hour, Hermione?"

"Calm down, Harry. She's just trying g to help." Percy sighs and looks at the boy, who only ignored his comment. Percy shook his head as he looked over at Wade who was chatting quietly to Locke who was resting on his hand.

     "Hate to break up the skull session." Moody states, coming over to the five of them suddenly. "Professor McGonagall wants you in her office." The trio move at once but Moody stops them. "Not you Potter. Just Weasley, Granger, and the young Thayer."

     Wade immediately looks up and at Percy with confusion, to which the older boy shrugged his shoulders, not being able to think of a reason why McgGonagall wanted him, espanol considering the second task was only hours away now.

     "But sir, the second task is only hours away and-" Harry states but is quickly cut off by Moody.

     "Exactly, presumably Potter and Thayer is well prepared by now and could do with a good nights sleep. Go. Now!" Moody yelled, forcing the three to leave. "Longbottom!" Neville jumps at his sudden name call. "Why don't you help Potter and Thayer put their books back."