𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

✧ ✦ ✧

❛CHAPTER FORTY EIGHTblood coated vengeance❜

blood coated vengeance❜

˙·✧──·✦·──✧·˙

     PERCY WAS a vengeful person. Short and simple and very much true. If someone crossed him or someone he loves, he doesn't back down from getting back at them in a not so friendly way. After the murder of his brother, he's been hell bent on tracking the people down who did it or orchestrated it. He already found one group or death eaters that were apart of it, and ended up tearing them all apart.

     And here he was once again, stalking another group, eyes on one in particular, the one who orchestrated it all.

     Demyan was sitting at a campfire with his fellow death eaters, a grin on his face as he listened to one of the jokes one had said. His gaze then traveled to the tree line of the clearing they were in, having saw some movement in the brush.

     "Hey, shut it. I saw something in the brush." Demyan had informed, standing up and pulling out his wand as the laughter came to a halt.

     He kept walking forward slowly, wand raised as the other death eaters prepared as well. Just as he was a couple feet away from brush, another death eater to his left let out out a scream. Quickly turning towards them, Demyan stumbled to the ground in fear as a huge black mass suddenly appeared from the brush, tearing a death eater in half.

     "What the fu-" Someone began saying before cutting off in a scream as the black wolf got them.

     Demyan immediately began running away as he saw the horror taking place. He didn't care about the other death eaters lives, he only cared for himself. So he bolted into the woods as the sounds of growls and screams continued behind him.

     Percy looked up from the body of someone he just killed, blood dripping from his mouth as his eyes immediately scanned the area for Demyan. When he noticed he was gone, he let out a growl as he quickly tackled someone else to the ground. After that, he bolted into the woods in search for the other man.

     Demyan was cowering behind a tree, tears in his eyes as his heart was beating rapidly. He could barely hear the screams anymore coming from behind, only the silence of the forest he was in. He should have calmed him to not hear the horror anymore, but no, instead his fear only escalated.

     And a good thing to, because that fear was going to be the last thing he felt.

     A scream left Demyan's mouth as something sharp suddenly grabbed his leg, tugging him away from the tree he was hiding behind. The tears began falling faster again, looking up through them he saw the blood red eyes of the wolf staring at him. Blood coated it's mouth, eyes filled with hatred as it stared at the man.

     Letting go of Demyan's leg, the man began crawling away from the wolf, but with one final scream into the forest, his life was ended by the jaws of Perseus Thayer.

AUTHORS NOTE

Yay, a filler chapter basically! Next will hopefully be a much longer chapter than this was, as we get back into the story of Harry Potter, like the timeline. So that's going to be fun, and that'll be out... I don't know, depends when I get to it. Anyway if anyone is interested, I posted the rewrite version of this story already, and chapter one for that will be out soon. Once again that story is not replacing this, it's just for my enjoyment to try out new things and ideas for this.

But anyways, have a good day or night everyone, stay safe and all that jazz. Bye!

✧ ✦ ✧