๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐˜ฝ๐™” ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ ยป ๐™ ...

By trashtethics

โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to y... More

preview
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
93
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
112.5
114
epilogue
ใ€Ž extra no. 1 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 2 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra no. 3 ใ€
ใ€Ž extra - final ใ€

113

2.6K 103 114
By trashtethics

Is it over?

Your hands clutched your side as you felt something hurt inside. You were sure that you could have broke a rib or two and there are a few minutes left before you pass out. It was a miracle that you and Katsuki made it even though you battled an army of nomus and Kei until now.

Hundreds of nomu corpses laid on the ground, and as the moon shone from the outside of the warehouse, it's bright light had illuminated on the pool of blood that was all over the place.

You and Katsuki had managed to pin Kei down for a moment and it looks like he's not going to be able to regain consciousness anytime soon. But he is still in his nomu form, and to be honest, you found it scary.

How scary it is to be driven into madness for the sake of achieving one goal.

K

ei, he is a smart kid. But his obsession to continue Chisaki's goal for humanity broke him and made him the monster that he is right now. Life was unfair to him and you thought that what if — just what if, someone lent him a hand?

If only someone just reached out to him, this wouldn't happen. If only someone was there to save him before he had fallen into the dark abyss, there wouldn't be anyone who got hurt because of this.

"You alright?" you shot a glance at Katsuki who was as wrecked as you are, hands are trembling due to him overusing his quirk now that he is unable to use his gauntlets that prevents him from hurting himself.

He placed both of his palms on his knees to serve as a support for himself from ever falling, "I should be the one asking you that, knucklehead. But seems like you can still move after that?" he said as he gave you a smirk.

"Of course. There's no way I'd lose to you, you know?" you said back, giving a grin as you wiped the blood escaping from your nostrils. You've been using your quirk nonstop ever since you got here to save Aoi and Akashi, and constantly using it is wearing you out.

"Figures." Katsuki shrugged as he huffed, "you're my wife after all. there is no way you'd be weak."

you eyes widened as you heard what Katsuki had said. Katsuki also fell into silence as he realized what he just said — mentally smacking his face for being an idiot. His tongue slipped and it was too late to take what he said back. He wanted to tell you that after all of this mess is done but guess the plans had change.

Katsuki looked away, avoiding eye contact with you, "I know what you're thinking. But we're going to talk about it after this."

You were about to say something back to him when Kei began to move once more, slowly rising from the ground but this time, you and Katsuki had weakened him. Staggering while tries to stand up, the nomu-type Kei let out a loud screeching sounds that made you two cover your ears because of the loud noise.

"Can't this bitch just fucking die already?!" Katsuki groaned in frustration as he positioned himself on a fighting stance again, explosion popping from his palms.

You copied the blond as you manifested your lightings once more, but this time they weren't as strong as before, "I swear, I'm as pissed as you are."

But right before you two could even attack Kei, he collapsed on the floor. His body was decaying and as if his outer shell was starting to dissolve into smithereens. Shigaraki Tomura had appeared from out of nowhere and used his quirk on Kei with the help of Kurogiri.

"so you decided to become the monster, Kei?" a male with baby blue locks said as his hand were glued on Kei. His quirk was making him decay, eating the flesh of Kei's nomu form — and finally revealing the real Kei who was inside the nomu's body.

Tomura irritably scratched his neck as he looked at Kei with disgust written all over his face, "how utterly ridiculous." he hissed before he kicked him off the nomu's body.

Apparently, Kei was inside the nomu and became the one who controls the nomu from the inside. It was as if he became the brain that makes athe nomu manuever on its own.

Shigaraki huffed as he placed both of his hands on his hips before turning to the tired and at the verge of passing out you and Katsuki, "Glad I made it on time." he said as his eyes were screaming with anxiousness and relief.

"The hell?!-" Katsuki barked as he felt like Shigaraki just hogged all the credit but he was immediately interrupted when your hands flew over him to cover his mouth.

After giving Katsuki a glare, you looked over Shigaraki who was standing across you with a confused look written all over your face, "Why? What could happen?" you asked.

The warp gate which Shigaraki came out from began to animate into a silhouette of a person, Kurogiri stood beside Shigaraki as he explained, "He's attempting to flee by calling the other nomus outside. You two could've died here and now if you still put up a fight, knowing you stubborn blockheads, you could end up in either the emergency room or in the morgue." he explains.

So that is what happened. Kei wasted all his remaining strength by calling for help. Your heart clenched as you felt an undesirable urge to go and punch him in the face.

You took your hand off from Katsuki's face and sighed once more, the adrenaline was starting to wear off after realizing that it was all over now. Your body felt like crumbling as you stood and any minute now, you can feel that you're going to drop unconscious.

But you still fought back the exhaustion and pain from your body and still stood on your feet, and Katsuki did the same. Neither of you felt like lowering your guard. But relief spurred at the moment.

It's all over now. Your mind was screaming in happiness as you realized that it was all over now. You were able to keep everyone safe.

Your head whipped back at Shigaraki as you gave him a grin while raising a thumb at him, "thank you, Shigaraki-san,  Kurogiri-san. You saved us back there."

"HAH? WHO SAYS THAT THEY SAVED US-" katsuki immediately clutched his stomach after you nudged him with your elbow, gesturing that he should shut up.

For the love of God. Katsuki is such a kid and he won't admit that Shigaraki saved his and your ass back there. You can't help but to chuckle as you watch Katsuki pout angrily.

"Just think of this as a way of me returning my favor to you, (y/n)." the baby blue haired male laughed, he pointed something from afar, "but look over there."

"(y/n)! Bakubro!" you heard someone call to you from a distance. Your lips trembled as you tried to hold your tears back. You felt really relieved to see everyone safe.

Everyone entered the warehouse with a wide smile plastered on their lips. Kirishima was waving his hand on the air as he called both you and Katsuki. Katsuki could only smirk at the sight of seeing Kirishima in the scene, "Dumbass, he came here after all."

"yeah, he was worried about you, you know." you replied to Katsuki, making him chuckle a bit.

His trembling hands balled as he pumped it in the air, Katsuki was grinning widely as his crimson eyes flared with victory. Your eyes widened as it slowly glossed with tears. Your hands flew to cover your mouth, biting your trembling lips — you felt your chest is going to burst.

everyone cheered as they clapped their hands. Everyone felt relieved. Though some of the heroes and villains who sided along with the heroes are injured, they felt the feeling of satisfaction domineering over them.

Kota was holding Eri's hand, trying to keep her safe in his grasp. He's never going to let anyone hurt her again and he swore to protect her with all his might. He's going to become a hero that Eri can rely on.

All those years of peace after the war that happened between the heroes and villain that was led by Shigaraki years ago, Kei became the heroes' greatest foe. Taking so many lives away and destroying the age of peace. But now was the day that his reign had come to an end.

Finally. It is all over.

"Mommy!" your eyes widened as you turned your head towards where those little voices came from. You saw Endeavor carrying Aoi and Akashi in his arms and Dabi following the man from behind.

Shoto watched from afar while helping Midoriya stand. But the smile on his face hasn't fade yet.

"go to (y/n), your mother has been worrying about you two." Endeavor smirked before he let the little blonds down as they ran towards you.

You dropped on your knees while extending both of your arms to greet them, welcoming them into your embrace, "come here, my strong ass little heroes!"

Akashi and Aoi both jumped to you and you squeezed them into a tight bear hug, kissing the top of their heads. Bawling their eyes out in your arms, Akashi and Aoi trembled as they felt safe in the arms of their mother.

"Mommy, I'm sorry." Aoi cried, he was weak and could barely speak clearly. There are still some residues of the drug that Kei put inside of him and it was making him weak.

You hushed the little boy and Akashi pulled his brother into a hug, "Sorry, Akashi. I tried to hurt you..."

"It's okay, Aoi...it...it wasn't your fault!" Akashi said as he pinched Aoi in the cheeks, "Aocchin is very cool!"

Aoi flinched as he heard his brother complemented him. His hands balled as he gave Akashi a fist bump, "no way. Akashi is way cooler than me!"

Akashi's nose were red and his eyes were puffy after crying. You sniffled as you held your tears back, you were proud of them, both of Akashi and Aoi.

"you two made mommy proud." you cajoled as you held their heads and rested it on your shoulders.

Katsuki eyed you and the little kids amd his heart jumped for joy. He was able to keep his family safe, and that was more than enough. He swore that he's never going to lose anyone again.

You turned around to look at Katsuki while reaching for his hand. Looking with a confused look in his face, Katsuki couldn't help but to look lost.

You took his hand as you also pulled him, making him crouch down along with you to level with Aoi and Akashi's level. Aoi and Akashi grinned as they look at Katsuki with admiration. Katsuki was their hero and they look up to him with full respect.

Your finger jabbed into Katsuki's chest as you spoke, "Aoi, Akashi..."

The twins looked at each other with confusion but they remained quiet as they both waited for you to say something. Giving them a wide smile, you slowly intertwined your hand with Katsuki's, "Is it alright for mommy to be with your Katsu-nii?"

Katsuki's eyes widened as his face went red. Was it a confession? If it was, it made his heart race! He was taken back after hearing what you said. His crimson eyes narrowed upon you as his lips thinned into a smile. Damn, he was lucky to have someone like you. He's too blessed and he can't explain how hapoy he was right now. He forgot about his exhaustion and even though his body was aching everywhere, he didn't seem to mind them. He was too happy that it is almost driving him crazy.

Both Aoi and Akashi's eyes also widened but they looked really happy.

"Mommy really loves Katsu-nii, and I want us to be family...will you let mommy?" you asked again and the little boys immediately nodded their head with excitement.

"then...will Katsu-nii become our dad, right?" Aoi asked as if he was trying to confirm something.

Katsuki smirked as he ruffled Akashi and Aoi's head, "well, I AM your father in the first place." Katsuki admitted as he proudly grinned.

Though Aoi and Akashi were left confused at Katsuki's statements, they were happy to hear that Katsuki will become a part of their family. Both of the little kid faced each other as they gave themselves a high five, "yay!"

Katsuki turned to you as his hands slowly reached for your face, he cupped your cheeks and thumb slowly swiping your jawline, "there is something I want you to know, (y/n). I'm sorry for making you wait..."

Even though you already had an idea what he was going to say, your heart couldn't stop from hammering inside your ribcage.

Katsuki, despite being a hotheaded guy and all of his flaws, you have loved him with all of your heart. You loved him because he was not perfect, but you loved him for the fact that even though he is full of imperfections, he tries to become the man who can make you happy.

Dabi leaned his back at the wall as he both watch you and Katsuki from afar. Of course, he is hurt but after seeing you happy with Katsuki, he knew that he should give up. He's no match to someone who already has your heart.

Toga stood beside the raven haired male with a small smile on her lips, "So, what are you going to do from here, Dabi?"

"I don't know." Dabi sighed as he looked away from you and Katsuki. His torquoise colored eyes was already screaming that he was hurt and Toga could see that. He was her friend after all.

"Then...do you want to hang out again?" Toga placed a finger under her chin as she suggested.

Dabi could only scoff while shaking his head, "Whatever you say, Dracula." he said in defeat.

Dabi shot a glance toward you and Katsuki once more but his eyes widened in horror. He felt the lump on his throat began to choke him. He began to pant heavily as he gathered all hsi strength to call your name even if he was still far.

"(Y/N)! BAKUGOU! WATCH OUT!"

A pair of golden eyes narrowed upon you and Katsuki with anger. He wanted to destroy all of you so bad.

Shigaraki's eyes widened as he tried to lay his hand on him but he immediately fell on the ground, holding his legs as he screamed in pain. Everyone was alerted because of the scream.

Kurogiri tried to protect Shigaraki by making a warp gate to transport Shigaraki into another place but his attempt was futile when he was sent flying after he got kicked, hitting the metal plate that hold him and served as his body.

You and Katsuki immediately shot up and position into a fighting stance, covering both Aoi and Akashi behind you.

"Y-you...!" his eyes were bleeding as he slowly got up in his feet, he was breathing heavily while he shot you and Katsuki a glare, "YOU FUCKING RUINED EVERYTHING!"

IT WASN'T OVER YET!

Kei slowly pulled a gun from his back and aimed it at Katsuki, "You took everything away from me!"

"You fucking did this to yourself, Kei!" Katsuki growled as he tighten his grip.

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!" kei yelled as he covered his ears, he was already losing his sanity.

The place was filled with tension as Kei's sinister laughter resonated and filled the room. One wrong move and anyone can die.

"I hate you. I hate every single one of you!" Kei's eyes began to water as he already felt the defeat. He knew that it was going to be the end of him.

"You heroes took everything away from me." he whispered under his breath as he shot you and Katsuki a glance again.

You raised your hands, extending them over, "Kei...this isn't going to save you..." you said as you tried to convince him.

"I don't want anyone to save me! Because when I asked for a hero to save me, no one ever came! I lost all my hope for heroes year ago!" Kei yelled as he placed his index finger on the trigger.

It was as he said. Kei's hatred towards everyone is overwhelming that nothing could ever change his mind. He glanced over Katsuki while aiming the gun at him, "You ruined everything, Bakugou."

Kei smirked again before turning to you aiming the end of the gun at you, "If I'm going down, I might as well take everything away from you, Katsuki Bakugou."

"DON'T YOU DARE-"

And with a single pull of the trigger, Katsuki's world shattered as he watch you fall from the ground. Aoi and Akashi stood in horror as they watch their mother laying on a pool of blood.

"m-mommy...?"

The other heroes were fast to react that after Kei shot you, they pinned the villain down. Kei, even though he was apprehended, he was still laughing hysterically.

"Who says that a hero can't die from a gunshot wound?"

Shoto was shaking in anger as he tried to pierce Kei with a sharp shard of Ice he made in his arms. He wanted to hurt Kei so bad and so did Dabi. They tried to attack Kei but Endeavor was fast enough to stop the two.

Thrashing and trying to budge through Endeavor, Aizawa had no choice but to use his scarf to bind Shoto and Dabi, "STOP IT!"

"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" dabi threatened as he tried to break free from Aizawa but it was futile.

"How dare you-" Shoto felt like he lost all his strength as he watched Katsuki broke down while holding you in his arms.

Hawks grabbed Aoi and Akashi as moved away from Katsuki. It was too much for a child to see.

Katsuki was trembling as he carried you in his arms, "Oi, oi, dumbass! You're going to be fine, alright? D-don't close that fucking eyes on me, alright?!" his hand trembled.

Watching you lose the color of your cheeks and slowly becoming cold. Katsuki couldn't bear it. He doesn't want to lose you yet!

"(y/n)? Hey, look at me. You're not going anywhere, a-alright?!" Katsuki lost his voice as his tears flowed on his cheeks. And his tears flowed even more when you grabbed his cheeks, feeling your cold hands on his skin.

"I'm sorry." you muttered before your visions started to went pitch black. As the darkness was slowly devouring you, the fear of not being able to see your family one more time gets you.

Katsuki's heart pounded, cant seem to know what to do. He was starting to hyperventilate, biting his lip hard that it started to bleed.

He can't bear it. His heart broke into thousands of pieces as he carried the unconscious body of the love of his life in his arms. He rested his face at the crook of your neck as his tears continually fell from his eyes.

"oi...don't leave me yet..."

sorry for taking a while in updating! I'm really sorry for leaving y'all hanging! But i'm back with a longer update & powered by caffeine lmao

anyways, time for angst hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 87 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic โœจโœจโœจ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
937 30 15
Crushes were hard, especially when it was your childhood friend you'd bullied for years. Bakugo should've known this. He didn't. He didn't, not tru...
8.7K 475 11
"I LOVE YOU!" "I don't." ยปยป--โŸ--ยซยซ In which a girl is ditched by her best friend, only to find he acquired a quirk and began to climb towards his dre...
161K 7.2K 21
๐ช๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง...