Adopted By Magcon (under cons...

By paigedallas

Warning; inappropriate language, sex, sex reference, suicidal thoughts and actions, self harm, cussing, physi... More

Adopted By Magcon
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty-One
Chapter Fourty-Two
Chapter Fourty-Three
*Authors Note*
Chapter Fourty-Four
Chapter Fourty-Five
Authors Note
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Fourty-Seven
Chapter Fourty-Eight
Chapter Fourty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
chapter Fifty-Two
chapter Fifty-Three
update
update
Chapter Fifty-Four
opions please
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
something
chapter Fifty-Seven
THIS IS URGENT
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Update
Asdfghjkl
chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
update
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
updat3
Question
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-one
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Comment please
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
chapter Eighty
Upate/question
COMMENT PLEASE
Chapter Eighty-One
go read
Chapter Eighty-Two
Vote now!!!
Chapter Eighty-Three
vote #2
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Vote #3
-mad fangirl-
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter eighty-seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
voting
Chapter Eighty-nine
Update
Chapter Ninty
Chapter Ninty-One
Chapter Ninty-Two
Chapter Ninty-Three
Chapter Ninty-Four
Chapter Ninty-Five
followme
Chapter Ninty-Six
Chapter Ninty-Seven
Chapter Ninty-Eight
Chapter Ninty-Nine
Old update
30 years later
What happened to her kids?
Skip this
book published
;)
Leave me a comment
Im pregnant
Random
Fan fiction
New book
Squeal???
Squeal published
Surprise

Chapter One Hundred

26.4K 520 412
By paigedallas

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!

I know Karly's kids were in school but im changing the month to July.

Karly's POV

Everyone dressed in red white in blue.

My sons, being the young crazy kids they were painted each other with red and blue paint. Nash, Matt, and Taylor both had teenage girl, they were just like us when we were young. They came out in booty shorts and crop tops with neon paint from the boys.

The parade was loud and festive. The kids were impressed with the old fashion cars, fire trucks, and army tanks. There were so many decorative floats throwing candy for everyone. I video taped them running out and grabbing candy then stuffing them into their bags.

I couldn't help but notice Alex checking out Matts daughter Elizabeth. Technically he was aloud to date her since neither me or Hayes were realated to Matt by blood. I wasnt gonna say anything tho because hey hes young, let him have some fun.

Elizabeth was a pretty girl. Dark blond hair, it covered half her back, beautiful green eyes. She was tall and slim.

She went by liz or lizzy for short.

When we got back the men started grilling while we all sat outside enjoying each others company.

The radio blared but you could still here the Grill sizzling. Noah taught the twins some football techniques. All the big kids Alex, liz, Ellie, and Nashs son but i never caught his name. They all hung out on the boat dock.

Things felt like they used to be only we all were aged and had kids. We dug into the burgers and hot dogs before we got onto the speed boat Taylor rented.

When we got on the boat we pulled out water skis and tubes for riding.

The kids took turn tubbing.

I smiled at Alex when he asked Lizzy to ride the tube with him. I tightened their life jackets just like everyone else who went tubbing.

They climbed onto their tube and held on.

Alex's POV

"Your turn bud" Nash said tossing a life jacket at me.

I looked over at Lizzys pretty face. Her tan skin was out tanning even more.

"Wanna go with me?" I asked nervously.

"Yah sure" she smiled cheerfully, i love how happy she is.

My mom tightened our vests and we were sent out.

I held on tight to the tube and turned to Lizzy.

She was smiling big i could tell she was nervous.

"Ready?" I asked.

"No" she squeeled scrunching her cute nose.

She gave Nash a thumbs up and he started the boat.

Before i knew it we were gliding threw the water.

Going at least 50. I cracked up as Liz laughed so hard she could barley hold on.

One of her hands slipped off. I let go of one of my handles. I almost dropped off, i grabbed Lizzys hand tightly so neither of us fell.

"Ready?" She grinned.

We both let go of the handles and hit the water.

Then it hit me that we were in a ocean, with sharks. We lived by an ocean but it never came to me that there were sharks.

I held onto Liz so we wouldnt drift away from each other.

I tired not to panic infront of her but i wanted back on the boat and off the water.

I bit my lip as the boat made a U-turn to pick us up.

Even tho i wanted out of the water as soon as i could i helped Lizzy on the boat first.

Nash grabbed her hands to pull her up and i helped her up from the bottom. She stepped on my hands as i lifted her. I couldnt help but stare at her butt that just so happened to be right in front of my face.

---------

Karly's POV

Togther we all watched the orange sun set over the calm beach. The birds sqocked and the ocean blue waves made crashing sounds as they over lapped each other.

"I don't know whats more beautiful, this sun set or my wife" Hayes questioned.

"Shut up" i blushed as he flirted. I turned and he pressed his lips against mine.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too"

I watched the last bit of sun fade away before the glowy moon came out. Soon we were looking at the bright stars and full moon.

When we walked back to our beach house we started a bomb fire. I changed into some leggings and a over sized sweat shirt. I grabbed the bug repellent spray and marshmallows for the fire.

A happy lump grew in my throat as Hayes walked outside with our kids. The happy lump came from the sight that Lia had on my old black Vans that i only wore once when i was 10 because i didn't want to ruin them.

Micky was wearing my favorite sweatshirt, the big grey Obey one that i had once stole from Cam.

"Where did you get these from?"i asked Hayes im amazement.

"Did you really think just because things were boxed up that i couldn't get in them, plus all those old clothes weren't doing anything but getting sadder locked away in that room" he smirked as he explained.

I sprayed down my kids and myself with the bug spray so i didn't have to hear them complain about mosquito bites.

We layed out blankets all over the grass and layed back on them. I captured a few pictures of the firey fire works that exploded in the dark sky.

Everytime a fire work blew someone would ohhhh or ahhhhh. The fireworks are so cool looking and fun, they all had different colors and shapes, some look like the sun or a flower, some even looked like peace signs.

When the fire works were over Taylor and Matt had this bright idea of setting up a bunch of tents for the kids to sleep in. This was definitely a night i would never forget.

"yeahhh!!" They all jumped up and down and cheered as their tents were pitched.

All of us adults sat around the warm fire as the kids ran inside and grabbed their stuff.

One by one i watched them walk outside with pillows, blankets, and sleeping bags. Once in a while one kid would come out with a flash light or a water bottle.

Only my son, Mickey, walked outside with only food. Instead of pillows he had bags of chips, instead of blankets he had a jerky, and some much more food.

"Seriously Michael" I called to him.

"What its all i need" he said as a granola bar fell out of his mouth, i shook my head laughing as he continued to carry his food to his tent.

After everyone setteled down or went to bed the rest of us sat around the fire in silence.

It was really relaxing to just watch the flames spark and crackle. I brushed threw Lia's long hair with my fingers, she started to daze off on my lap.

Every kid fell asleep then the party started.

Taylor and Cameron were telling dirty jokes, Hayes and Nash argued over things that happened ten years ago and Matt and Shawn fake sang.

Just like it used to be.

The time was now 1:32 am, the fire died down and everyone headed inside to go to sleep.

I walked up the stairs to our room with Hayes.

We both had the lingering smell of camp fire on us.

I crawled into bed and hid under the covers.

Hayes crawled in next to me.

"This is a fun trip" he cooed.

"It is, im glad we came" i agreed.

Silence filled the summery air for a few

"Hayes?" i broke the silence.

"Yes dear" he replied with his tired raspy voice.

"I love you" i whispered.

"I love you too" he repeated, i could tell he was tired.

"Hayes?" I said softly again.

"Yes dear" he replied again.

"Im pregnant"

♡♡♡☆☆☆☆THE END☆☆☆☆♡♡♡

WELCOME TO THE END....

Are you mad at me yet?

PLEASE READ IF U WANNA KNOW WANT HAPPENS NEXT!!!

There is a sequel called "the Grier's"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 315 30
Bakit ba ang tagal mo?
18.6K 357 38
Social media book, behind the scenes of Y/N who plays Sophia Mikaelson from my last book.
632K 23K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
461K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...