Ringo Starr Smuts & Maybe Som...

By Malkat1969

Hello sweet Ringo lovers! This ones for you. Hope you all enjoy and remember, I am always open to requests! ❤... More

When I Get Home
Good Morning, Good Morning
Get Well Soon- Part 1 (request)
Get Well Soon-Part 2 (request)
If I Fell (fluff)
I Need You
Happy Birthday Ringo (part 1)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff)
I've Just Seen a Face (fluff- Part 2)
Act Naturally
A Beginning
First time
I'm Only Sleeping
Bloody Hell (request)
Get Back
Diamonds, Diamonds (request)
Your Mother Should Know (request)
Eight Days A Week
The Honeymoon (request)
Midnight in Paris (request)
Go to Him (request)
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away (request)
All My Loving (request)
Telephone Line (request)
All You Need Is Love (request)
This smut has no storyline, its literally just sex.
You're Going to Lose That Girl (request)
One Night Stand (request)
Dear Emily (a semi-requested short story)
ANNOUNCEMENT
It Don't Come Easy (sort of a request)
Daddy (10k Special!)
With A Little Help From My Friends (Ringo+George Threesome PART 1)
There's a Place (Fall inspired smut)
With A Little Help From My Friends (threesome-part 2)
Good Day Sunshine (John Lennon smut)
In My Life
It Don't Come Easy (Part 2)
Short and Sweet ❤️
As Far As We Can Go (request- 80s Ringo)
Go To Him (Part 2)
Go To Him (Part 3)
Please Please Me (Request)
Go To Him (Halloween Special)
In My Life (part 2)
We Can Work It Out (request)
Every Little Thing (requested)
And I Love Her
Ain't She Sweet (request)
Christmas Time Is Here Again (request)
Have You Seen My Baby (70s Ringo request)
Don't Bother Me (random little fluff)
Only You (And You Alone)
❤️ Valentine's Day ❤️ (request)
Summer of Love
Three of Us (Fluff)
Honey Don't (Fluff)
Hey Bulldog (Fluff)
I Should Have Known Better (Request)
Easter Sunday (fluff)
Easy for Me (request)
Love in the Castle

Best Friends Forever

1.7K 41 25
By Malkat1969

"It's open!" Ringo called from the living room. A few moments later the door creaked open, and in walked Sophia.

"Hey!" She chimed with a sweet little grin.

"Hi!" He sang back with just as much glee.

"So I've brought some popcorn, ice cream, chocolates, and a few containers of leftovers from home." She chuckled as she set her bags down on the coffee table.

"Who are you feeding? An army?" He retorted sarcastically.

She laughed, "Well, you know me- I always go overboard. Besides, I wasn't sure how long we'd hang out tonight so I wanted to make sure we had enough food."

"No worries at all. I appreciate it." He smiled, "I haven't got any work tomorrow so you're more than welcome to stay the night. You always did love my couch."

"Ooooh, tempting. We'll just have to see, won't we?"

Ringo grinned and plopped down onto the couch, tapping the seat beside him to invite her to join.

"What are you in the mood for? I was thinking something scary."

"Okay but it can't be too scary! The last one you chose just about gave me a heart attack!"

"King Kong vs. Godzilla?" Ringo questioned with a smirk.

"Yes! That one!"

"Soph that was practically a children's film."

"Well call me a child then because those creatures were terrifying."

Ringo rolled his eyes at her, "You're a wimp."

"Fuck you." She stuck her tongue out.

"Bitch."

"Asshole."

Ringo and Sophia exploded with laughter, clutching onto their bellies to ease the budding ache.

"I missed you." He muttered as he wiped his eyes.

"I missed you too." She smiled. "How was the tour?"

"Really good, Soph. I wish you could have gone to one of our shows."

"Me too. I'm so proud of you though." She said as she pat his shoulder, "Which reminds me, how's Mo? I bet she's happy you have more free time now."

"Um, yeah. About that..." he reached around to the back of his neck, rubbing it awkwardly. "We broke up."

"What?" Sophia nearly lurched out of her seat. "When? Why?"

"Shortly after I came home. Things just weren't working out how we'd planned. I don't think she knew what she was getting into, y'know?"

"Awww, I get that. Can't say I'm surprised though. She always struck me as a fragile person."

"Yeah." Ringo murmured as he hopped off the couch to put the movie on. Once it was all set, he sat back down right where he was before.

"Are you alright?" Sophia asked with a gentle, friendly tone.

"Me? Oh yeah, I'm okay."

"Ringo you know you can talk to me about anything. Obviously I was never Mo's biggest fan, but I still care about your relationship."

"Thanks." He sighed. "It's nothing."

"No, it's not nothing. You were together for six months! Your heart is broken, I can tell by the way you're acting."

"I just... I hate who I've become."

Sophia's face sunk.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm just not who I used to be. I'm not as good as I used to be."

"Because of the fame? Maureen?"

"Maureen. I feel like being with her made me lose touch with who I used to be. Like I've lost my identity."

"Oh Rings, you're still the same man in my eyes. You've always been an incredible man."

"Have I though?"

"Yes of course you have. If you weren't I wouldn't be your best friend, would I?"

Ringo looked down to his lap, then to his right- away from Sophia.

"Sometimes I don't even think I deserve to be your friend."

Sophia sighed, "That's a ridiculous thing to say, Ringo."

"No it's not. Ever since I met Mo I've been ignoring you. I've been putting you on the back burner, and for what?"

"For your relationship! Ringo you wanted to be a good boyfriend to her, so of course you gave her all of your time and love. I was happy to step aside." Her voice quivered. She knew she was lying, but she didn't want Ringo to feel any worse.

"That's nice of you to say but can you honestly tell me that you haven't once gotten angry at me for abandoning our friendship? Even just a little bit?"

"Ringo you called every few weeks. You didn't abandon our friendship."

"We used to talk every day though. Then the fame went to my head and Mo came into my life and I just completely ruined us."  He sounded pained, which broke Sophia further.

"Okay fine! Yes! I felt left out. Thrown away. Abandoned. Whatever you want to call it, but you know why I felt that way? Because you pushed me away! You had new friends and a new girlfriend and you didn't fucking need me anymore!" She cried as her sadness erupted into a fit anger.

"I knew it. I knew I ruined everything."

"No you didn't! You hurt me, okay? But you didn't ruin us. I stood by and weathered the storm because I knew someday we'd reunite. That we'd hang out together like we used to and everything would go back to normal. And look! That's what we're doing now! So I was right!"

"I'm sorry." He mumbled shamefully, tears trickling from his cornflower eyes.

"I forgive you. When I told you I was going to be your best friend forever I meant it, okay?"

Ringo smiled at the memory. They were just kids when they'd made that pact.

"You're too nice, y'know." He chuckles through tears.

"No, you're too nice. That's why I never understood why you ended up with a girl like Mo."

"For the record, she hated you just as much as you hated her." He laughed.

"Good." Sophia spewed childishly.

"I think what she hated most though was how much I loved you." Ringo added, though his tone was barely audible.

"Aww, I love you too."

He laughed half-heartedly. It seemed to Sophia like he wanted to say something but didn't quite know how to say it.

"Now what's wrong." She joked, slugging him on his shoulder.

"Nothing's wrong. I don't think..."

"Ringo stop being vague!"

"I love you!" He shouted again, though this time it seemed to have more meaning.

"Yeah, you just said it. I love you too, goofy."

"No I love you. I love your hair, I love your eyes, I love the way you say my name and that laugh you do when you really like something. I love your heart and your mind, and your ability to forgive so easily. I love everything about you. Mo was right to leave, because it's not her I want. It's you. I love you, Sophia. I'm in love with you." Ringo confessed with tears steaming down his face. Sophia was too stunned to answer right away, but the look in her eyes said it all.

"R-really?"

"No, I've just made all of that up. Yes! God, it feels so bloody good to finally say all of that out loud."

"Ringo..."

"You don't feel the same. I know. It's fine. At least I've said my peace."

"No, I-"

"Seriously. I get it. I-"

"Would you shut the fuck up for two seconds!" She screamed, "I love you so much Ringo! It's pained me to see you with another girl on your arm, to see you happy and in love with somebody who's not me. I've wanted you for so long. I just didn't think you felt the same."

"I do, Sophia. I really, really do. God, how could I have let you go? Why did I waste so much time with her?"

The two became silent as their eyes focused on one another in a brand new light. Both of their minds raced with both confusion and desire, though somehow they both felt content. Whatever was happening, it was right. It was meant to be.

Suddenly Sophia felt Ringo's hand slip around the back of her head, and his rings felt cold against her hair. She sat frozen as he pulled her closer? Until their lips were locked in a soft, healing kiss.

Seconds later they parted ways, both panting from the thrill of it all.

"I'm sorry." Ringo Apologized.

"Do it again." Was all Sophia could manage to say.

Ringo took one final look into her eyes before closing his, then immediately took her into another passionate kiss. Their tongues wasted no time introducing each other, and skillfully began rolling and wrapping around one another. Ringo let his body fall back onto the couch as Sophia straddled him, locking her legs tightly around his waist, which now had quite a stiff bulge in the center.

"We can take it slow, Soph. We don't have to-"

"I want to. I've wanted to for years."

He smiled and cupped her cheeks, then brought her down for another kiss. Sophia began grinding her heat into his, creating and maintaining a lovely friction through their clothes. Every time his erection hit her clit perfectly she would shake and roll her eyes, and it was a sight Ringo could get used to seeing.

"Beautiful girl. You're finally mine." He whispered as he gently pushed her body off of his, only so she could be on the bottom. It was important for him to top her for their very first time, because he wanted to be the one in charge.

"I-I don't want to rush you but I need to be inside of you." Ringo stammered as he began to yank his trousers off. His words excited Sophia because she felt the same, and together they rid themselves of their constraining clothing.

Ringo gasped at the sight of her cunt, all pink, glistening, and swelled to perfection. She was just as enthralled with his cock, which stood boastfully at 8 inches over her pussy.

"I'm ready." She cooed with a lustful look into his eyes.

"Me too."

And just like that they were one. There was a small bit of resistance from Sophia's walls as they adjusted to his girth, but the mixture of their precum quickly provided a much needed slickness.

As his thrusts picked up, Ringo buried his face in her shoulder and she did the same- both of their ragged breaths heating up each other's skin.

"Fuck, why did I wait so long to do this?" Ringo panted as he started to pump harder and faster knowing now that Sophia's cunt had stretched to its capacity.

"I don't know." She swallowed between whimpering moans, "but you're doing it now and it's perfect."

Sophia's cunt grasped onto his shaft so tightly it was as if it was massaging him, and Ringo couldn't help but cry out in sheer pleasure at the sensation.

"Ringo!" She screamed as the first wave of euphoria came flooding in like an ocean, coating her every nerve with an agonizing bliss.

"That's it, my love." He grunted as her cum painted his cock, allowing him to push even harder and deeper than before due to the sudden rush of moisture.

"Fuck! Yes! Cum for me Ringo!" She began chanting, as if her life depended on it. She clutched onto his back, locking him in place as he exploded deep inside of her- his fresh cum pooling in her warm and willing womb.

They held each other close for a while, until Ringo's weight became to much for her to bear. When he rolled over they both sighed in contentment, knowing that this time they'd just spent making love would only be the first of many.

"I love you, Sophia."

"I love you more, Ringo."

~~~~~~~~

GUYS it's been a minute. I apologize for the lack of Ringo content, I've just been so caught up in my other books. But I promise that I will be updating more. I have some requests I need to do, but for now I hope you enjoy this one! I love you all so much and thank you for being patient!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.7K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancé ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...