off limits || m.c

By mhemmo

being ashton irwin's little sister means being off limits, especially to his fellow band mates. [not edited] ... More

1: little irwin
2: sucks at video games
3: welcome home
4: off limits
5: a friendly hug
6: old math notebook
7: hi styles
8: painted ceilings and green eyes
9: belly piercing
10: dating sucks
11: pink matter
12: interview
13: remember jason?
14: so you got a girlfriend
15: sweeter than candy
16: texting on a plane
17: just saying
18: happy birthday mike
19: thinkin bout you
20: i'm yours
21: he is a kitten
22: did he just?
23: jealous
24: i'm not happy
25: i'm not the only one (s.p)
26: kiss me
27: what a welcome back
29: take it or leave it
30: memory lane
31: i am your girlfriend
read me - sequel info!

28: alex the grandson

3.3K 82 65
By mhemmo

i woke up with a muscular arm wrapped around me. i slowly reached my hand over to my eyes and rubbed them.

i then unwrap calum's arm from me and slowly get up. i'm just in the shirt. i don't know what happened to calum's basketball shorts.

i get up to brush my teeth. then i remembered its downstairs in my suitcase.

"shit." i whisper to myself.

i pull my hair back and decide to go downstairs. i quietly open calum's door and once i meet the staircase, it brings back old memories.

memory lane:

on my way out, i bumped into someone i wanted to avoid.

"oh hey you."
"h-hi mike."
"last night, that was great."
"um, yeah."
"so, uh, wanna tell ashton we're dating or-"
"no no no no no."
"relax, i was kidding. but we're dating, right?"
"um. i'll think about it."
"great. um sorry for leaving that on your neck. i couldn't resist."
"whatever."

he looked down at the ground, smiling. (1d reference whoops) then when he looked back, he said those 3 words that scared the shit out of me.

"i love you."
"t-thanks."

he smiled and tried kissing me on the cheek, but i backed up and ran downstairs.

that was when me & michael first...yeah. he was my first time. and look how it ended up. (a/n: this is from chapter 11: pink matter.)

i took a deep breathe and quickly went downstairs. i found my suitcases in the living room. i quickly run to the one with my toothbrush, take it out, and try and run back upstairs.

until i meet up with someone.

"well well. what do we have here?"

"hi luke."

"didn't even bother saying hi to me yesterday? pretty bitchy."

"i'm sorry."

"i like your outfit. i think calum had the exact same thing."

i roll my eyes at him and try and walk past him but he stops me and pulls me into a side hug.

"luke let me go before michael sees me!" i say while having a giggle fit.

"hes not here," luke says chuckling.

"oh."

"he slept over at his girlfriends house."

"oh. he doesn't want to see me, obviously."

"it's not that, she's just really clingy."

"right."

i sigh and cover my face with my right hand. my lip started quivering and i just seat myself on the couch.

"oh c'mon sydney.."

i'm crying, and i don't want to look at luke.

"sydney, i'm sorry. i shouldn't have said anything."

i barely look up and see luke's blue eyes meeting mine. he's kneeling down and his hands are holding my one free hand.

"you know what's worse luke?"

"what?"

"we talked every night for 7 months straight. and he said the same thing at the end of every conversation."

"and that was?"

"i'll love you, forever."

i started chuckling in disbelief of how stupid i was.

"i'm such an idiot. obviously he was going to meet someone else. but what i think is more stupid is that i wouldn't go near one guy the entire time i was there."

"oh sydney!"

he pulled me back into his arms and hugged me tightly.

"i-i gotta go brush my teeth."

"alright.."

i wipe my eyes and rush upstairs into the bathroom.

i grab the toothbrush and toothpaste and brush my teeth. after i rinse my mouth out i just stand there. looking at myself in the mirror.

"i'm so stupid." i say to myself.

i wipe my eyes and walk back to calum's room.

i walk in and he's sitting up from his bed. shirtless. shirtless. s h i r t l e s s.

"you okay sydney?"

"y-yeah. thanks for letting me borrow your t-shirt. i don't know what happened to your shorts though."

"they must've fallen off while you were sleeping. they were big on you, so."

"yeah...probably."

i take the shirt off and toss it to him. his eyes almost pop out of his head. i'm practically nude, but i don't care anymore.

"w-wow sydney...you've really grown s-since then.."

"i guess."

he got up...and slowly walked over to me...and just stood there.

"i'm just gonna...keep this.." i said while grabbing the shirt and quickly pushed it back on.

"n-no its o-okay."

"calum, you okay?" i said waving my hand in front of his face.

"fuck this," he dominatly said while grabbing my face and kissing me.

he really kissed me, but nothing that led into that. i pulled away after about like 5 minutes.

"wow.." he said, gasping for breathe.

"yeaaah."

i just sat on his bed and rubbed my eyes. he looked at me and sat next to me.

"you know i've missed you. for thee longest time."

"missed you too calum."

"no, not like that. i've missed being able to hug, and kiss you. thank god you're back!"

"um, calum.."

"yeah?"

"i'm not gonna be staying here."

"what, why?!?!"

"because of michael. it's too much for me."

"but will i still get to see you?!"

"of course babe."

"babe?!"

"whoops."

"you still love me too!" he said and embraced me, which led me into falling back.

he pecked me on the lips and helped me up.

"i'm uh, gonna go get some clothes."

"i'll be hereee."

i smiled at him and left the room. i exhaled deeply and started going downstairs.

i got to my suitcases, pulled out some skinny jeans, & a gray flannel with red stripes and some socks, and the under garments. i went back upstairs and bumped into someone at the top.

"well good morning to you to."

"hi ashton."

"where are you going?"

"calum's room."

his eyes widened at what i said.

"wait! you didn't do anything--"

"mind your own business." i said then went into calum's room, locking the door behind me.

"why'd you lock the door, sydney?" calum asked.

"because..." and i waited until the loud banging and sounds of ashton trying to open the door happened.

"oh."

i quickly took off calum's t-shirt and my under garments, and literally the only thing i felt was calum's eyes burning at his stares.

"close your mouth calum, you'll swallow a fly."

"s-sorry." he said while clearing his throat and looking away.

i finished putting on my jeans, and socks and under garments and yeah.

"hey can i wear your shirt?"

"FUCK YES GO AHEAD."

i put on calum's shirt again and put my flannel over it then go downstairs.

i put on my dry pair of vans and get my suitcases ready. i dial julia's phone number and tell her that i'm ready. she says her and her grandson will be here shortly.

its an hour later, and julia's waiting outside.

"bye guys."

"bye sydney, you know you're always welcome."

"gee, thanks ashton."

i hug him, then luke, then calum kisses me on the lips for about 30 seconds.

when i pull away, ashton's face is red and luke's shocked.

"whoops?"

and i open the door. and i see a guy with black hair, brown eyes, and a nice smile.

"guess we're going to my grandma's house then?" he said with a goofy smile.

"i-i guess so."

"hi, i'm alex."

"i'm sydney."

"you have an accent?"

"i'm australian."

"what a big house you have here," he said while we walked to julia's car.

"its not mine. its my brother's and his band's house."

"they look familiar..."

"they're 5 seconds of summer."

"are you serious!"

"yes, haha."

"you're ashton's little sister, right?!"

"y-yeah, how did you know?"

"i'm a huge fan of them. i couldn't tell it was them from afar, but wow! nice to meet you!"

"thanks."

we got into julia's car.

"hello julia."

"hello, sydney. ready to have a great time with my grandson?"

"um s-sure?"

"great. this is my grandson alex."

"we've acquainted ourselves already? haha."

"oh good. how was it with your brother?"

"i didn't really talk to him."

"what about the heartbreaker?"

"w-wait, one of them broke your heart?!"

"i guess you can say that."

"you already heard the story, alex."

"yeah but you didn't tell me she was ashton irwin's little sister!"

"ah."

"it's okay, julia. i didn't speak with him at all. um, i think i like someone else now."

"r-really?! who?!?!?!" alex said really excitedly.

"alex, calm down."

"no, grandma! i'm the first to know about one of the guy's girlfriends!"

i just laughed and when we got to her house, she opened the door and when we got inside, it oddly felt like home.

"make yourself at home, sydney."

"thank you julia."

alex quickly ran to me and pulled me into his room. i could hear his grandma groan from the kitchen.

he pushed me onto his bed and started jumping around the room.

"okay, okay, first of all i'm not gay, i think your hot and everything but i need to know about who you're dating!!"

"haha, well its not official, but it might get their."

"WHO?!"

i sighed and looked at him.

"the asian one."

"OH MY GOD!! CALVIN!!! HE'S MY FAVORITE!! OH MY GODDD!"

"haha. don't tell anyone though, okay?"

"i promise i won't! oh my god. you follow me on twitter."

"i do?"

"yes!"

he showed me my twitter and pointed at the follows you part next to my name. then he showed me that calum and michael follow him, but not luke or ashton.

"i'll tell them to follow you later."

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU."

"no problem."

"how old are you exactly?"

"18."

"oh i'm 19. we'd be perfect for each other. please marry me."

"haha, no thanks, alex."

"oh right, i forgot about calvin."

"yeaaahh. wait! you're the guy who always tweets me about calum, calling him calvin!"

"hey, you know me! remember when you replied with its calum LOL AND THEN AN HOUR LATER CALUM FOLLOWED ME REPLYING WITH "

"yes haha."

"thanks by the way."

"hey, its whatever. hopefully you're cool. i need a friend."

"um. if we're friends...does that mean i'll.."

"YES I'LL TAKE YOU TOMORROW TO MEET THEM."

"OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU."

"thanks haha."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 53 25
High-schooler Bella Swan doesn't expect life to change much when she moves from sunny Arizona to rainy Washington. Then she meets Edward Cullen, a sh...
63.5K 1.4K 51
Ellie Dibben gets adopted has a brand new life. Living with 5 boys (especially Roadtrip) can be hard work. New school, new friends, obviously there'...
133K 3.9K 33
ONE DIRECTION FAN FICTION Things get turned upside down when babysitting One Direction...well that's at least how it started... Valeria was an 18 yea...
528K 18.6K 91
'You mean to say...you've never walked outside until today?'