•Tree Love• || Yamato X Reade...

By dqrksmoke

A story about love.... A normal girl who has been assigned from Lord Third to the Anbu because of her specia... More

(A/N) HI!
A New Friend
First Training
Get To Know
Mission
A Day Off
Eliminate longing
The Feelings
Concerned
Senpai Loves To Tease [1]
Senpai Loves To Tease [2]
Senpai Loves To Tease [3]
Behaving Strangely
In Anger There Is Concern
Apologize And Promise
Everything Has Changed
Leaving
The Truth And First Date
Officially Mine
Old Times
Cuddles
Sukea's Apologize
Meet Team 7
Birthday
Chūnin Exams (Thoughtful)
Chūnin Exams (Preparation)
Chūnin Exams (Start Your Engines)
Long Time No See
The Third Hokage, Forever...
Starry Night

Spending A Little Time

1.2K 33 21
By dqrksmoke

As you two walked out the headquartes, you didn't say anything, neither than him. You both just walk side by side feeling more awkward.

You clench your fist and open it again, you do it to get rid of the awkwardness of both of you, you feel your palms sweating and you wipe it on your shirt.

He cleared his throat. "So, why did you join the Anbu?"

"Hm..., Lord third assigned me, because of my abilities in kenjutsu and..-" you paused a moment.

"And?" he asked after you stopped and didn't say anything.

"And...yeah, my...skilled in fighting..?" You smiled awkwardly at him. "And you?"

"Me?" He raised an eyebrows.

You nodded. Looking at him, you're not that short, You're just as tall as his ear. He didn't say anything and he noticed that you were still looking at him.

"I...I used to be in the foundation of ROOT when i was a kid and work under Danzo. But i transfer here in senpai's team when i was at your aged."

You nod your head in understanding and look ahead.

Again, you walk in another awkward silence. It's almost night and the sun already began to sleep when the moon waked up and replace the sun. As you walked you swung both of your hand back and forth to please the awkwardness between you two.

Suddenly, the blonde kid you just met in the morning run pass you two from behind. "Hey!" The blonde kid can't stop himself from running, when he suddenly stumbled forward.

You ran to him with a worried face. "Hey, you okay?" You look at him with a shocked face. "Naruto?"

The kid sat up and rubbed his face. "Ouch." The kid looks at you. "Nee-chan?"

"It's me." You smiled while helping him get up from the ground as he brushed his clothes from dirt.

"What are doing here, nee-chan?"

"Just walking around."

"Who is that?" The blonde point at Tenzō.

You look at him as he walked to you. "Oh, he's my friend."

"Hello." Tenzō smiled him and look at you. "Wanna take a dinner? I'm hungry"

Before you answer the questions your stomach already growling hungry.

He chuckled, "I think that's a yes."

"I want to take a dinner too, can i come you with you." The blonde looked up at you two.

You look at him then you glance at Tenzō "Hmm, sure."

"Thanks!"

The blonde kid lead you two to the Ichiraku ramen (just, i can't think another places). You look up at the sky full of glittering stars, you smile.

"How did you know that boy?" The brunette ask you.

"Oh, i just met him this morning when i bumped into him, or more precisely he collided with me while he was running."

He nodded his head and crossed his arms over his chest. You glanced at him for a seconds and you look back in front of you.

~~~

After the three of you come in and sit at the bar table, ordering your food before turn your head to the right side and see the blonde kid sat there while tapping his finger at the table and his left hand rests under his chin, waiting for his food.

"Did you always come here, Naruto?"

"I always come here everyday, for breakfast, lunch and dinner." The blonde kid said, still waiting for his food.

"I'ts not healthy, Naruto. For eating ramen everyday." You rolled your eyes at the blonde.

"Hmph! if I want to be strong I have to eat ramen, before i start my training or do something else." He looked the other way, pouted.

"Yeah, but don't eat it everyday, you need healthy foods to stay smart and energized every day, like vegetables and fruits."

"Hai, hai." The blonde kid looked ahead when his food was already on the table.

"Just one 'Hai' is enough." You said in annoyed tone.

You heard a light chuckle coming from your left side. You look to the left and notice that he has begun to eat his food, you totally forget about him when you talk to Naruto.

You smiled. "Sorry, Tenzō. I kinda forget you're here." You chuckled a little while rubbed the back of your neck.

"It's okay, you two look like little brother and sister when you two just met this morning."

"Hmm." You shook your head, you look at Naruto already at his second bowl.

And you look at your bowl, you don't even waste it, and Tenzō is already halfway down. "You two are eating really fast."

"Well, i'm hungry." Tenzō and Naruto said in unison.

You smiled and dig in your food. 'My food it's already cold.'

While you're eating, you and Tenzō talked about each others skilled and about training, how he and the other member of team Ro do their time while training, and how they sparred one by one with taijutsu. You excited to hear that and you can't wait for training tomorrow.

Time skip~

After pay for your food and Naruto's, and Tenzō pay for himself, you walked out and stretch your limb.

"Hey nee-chan, can i go training with you again?"

"Hmm.." You tap your index finger on your chin, you thought for a moment. And said "we'll see about it. When we meet again." You give him your eyes smiled.

"Alright, see you next time nee-chan and nii-chan." The blonde waves at you two before running to his house.

You waves at him and turn your attention at the man beside you. "So, are you going home?"

"Yeah, it's already late. See you tomorrow then?"

"Yeah, see you tomorrow. Goodnight."

He nodded."Goodnight."

You two separate with opposite direction. You walk straight to your house, remove the key from your pocket and go inside, closing the door behind you. You go straight into your room and take a quick shower before going to bed. 'Tomorrow training,huh.' You smile at yourself and fell asleep.

~~~

You wake up one minute early before your alarm clock rings. You look at your alarm still ringing, you sighed. 'How can I get up before the alarm rings?'. Your alarm still ringing... 'And now I'm so lazy to turn it off, but it's so annoying that it doesn't stop ringing.' You reach forward at the alarm clock and turn it off.

You go into the bathroom and open the water heater to refresh your body. After refreshing your body, you put on your Anbu uniform and walk to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Today is your first day training with Anbu. You look at the clock and suddenly your eyes widen it's already 8.30 in the morning. 'Seriously, did I take an hour to make breakfast?' You quickly finished your breakfast and ran towards the door.

Time skip~

You've arrived at the headquarters, panting. You sighed and reach to the doorknob. Before you can open the door, suddenly the door opens itself and you can see Kakashi in front of you.

"Here you are, you made it right on time."

"S-sorry," You said standing up straight.

"Just try to make it on time next time, can you?" He said looking at you before stepping to the side.

"H-hai!" You bowed a little and straight to your locker.

"Senpai, i think she scared at you." Tenzō chuckle at your behavior.

"Nah..." Kakashi shrugged. "We must hurry, everyone is already waiting." He said before disapearring with Tenzō at the hallway.

_____________________________________

Anddddd done this chapter, i know is bored and i'm bored too.  ̄︿ ̄

You know i'm kinda stuck at writing about training, fighting, the situation about a mission... So, i'll skip them...or i'll make a try. Okayy ╮(╯3╰)╭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...