Soulmates || ArDi|| โœ“

By ishsserendipity

"๐˜ˆ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ... More

~ P R O L O U G E ~
[1] Feelings and thoughts.
[2] For You
[3] A 11:11 wish
[4] Rage more than fear
[5] gone..for now.
[6] The cost of speaking up
[7] The search
[8] Debted
[9] Home?
[10] Truth & Dare
[12] Cupcakes
[13] Getting more closer
[14] It means something.
[15] Why with me?
[16] Delimma
[17] All you need...
[18] The note
[19] The girl in red
[20] Twenty Questions
[21] You know who you are.
[22] They Don't Know About Us
Author's Note
~ E P I L O U G E ~
Something Special
Paarthโ™กKrishnaa

[11] Someone New

1.4K 98 42
By ishsserendipity

Parth's POV

"Is anything visible?" Asked Dev as he tied the blindfold on my eyes.

"No, nothing, I see nothing," I replied, I feel like a blind man.

"Okay, be careful," I heard Madhav.

"Yeah, don't fall and hurt yourself," I heard Krishnaa.

"Sure," I said.

"Hwww! Bhai! You didn't reply to Madhav bhai but to Krishnaa!"

"Calm down, Dev! Understand!" Madhav laughed.

"Understood."

I walked with my eyes closed, I took small steps, walked in the direction of the giggle, but wait, Krishnaa doesn't giggle like this, It's Priya, not that side. NOT AT ALL.

Saying I love you to your brother and cousins is not a very big deal, it's very easy, knowing this, Dev and Madhav try their best not to be the I find first.

"Any signals?" I asked.

"The one you want is on the right side!" Dev laughed.

"No, on left, Dev's lying." Priya laughed.

Oh my god. I sighed and walked straight.

"Don't go almost out of the house, Bhai!" I heard Dev.

But I kept walking and I hit a figure, she almost fell but I caught her, Krishnaa.
I smiled widely and she stood up, while I was untying my blindfold I started, "I know, I have to say this because they're not gonna stand down, so I'm saying, I lo--" I stopped when I heard Krishnaa's voice behind,"Parth."

I got the blindfold off my eyes fully and the girl wasn't Krishnaa but someone I know... And probably don't like.

I turned to Madhav, Krishnaa, Dev, Kunal and Priya.

"Told you not to go too far." Dev shrugged his shoulders.

"Do I have to do this?" I asked, sighing, I won't, even if they tell about that thing to mom.

"Krishnaa's decision." Madhav winked.

"Wha-Why? Why do I?" Krishnaa looked away from me.

"You say that Parth you don't need to say I love you to Urvashi." Dev said.

Yeah,  Urvashi Kuruvanshi, mentally retarded person according to me, Sister of even crazier man, . I think she has serious OCD, obsessive Compulsive Disorder because she is whatever she wants, she wants to get it at any cost, Hook or Crook.

"What? I love you? Parth you wanna say that to me??" She embraced me, chocking me.

"Urvashi! URVASHI!" I said and pushed her away.

"Parth," she said, her eyes started to brim with tears, I think sometimes that are her eyes a water tank? I say something and she a crying mess, one of the things I don't like her for.

"Beta, what has happened, why you all are creating chaos!" Mom walked in the scene.

"Greetings, Bua ji!" Urvashi hugged mom, what a clingy girl she is.

"Blessings, Urvashi, you already here.  Parth must have got you from the airport." Mom smiled and my breath hitched.

"Parth, Urvashi must be coming at around 5 pm, get her okay?" Mom said...

"Surely," I said.

And I forgot about it...

"Parth? He didn't, bua, I waited for like an hour, he didn't pick up and I don't have your number and I too stressed to ask for that for it.  So I took a cab and I'm here, I would have been at the airport yet if I didn't have the address." I didn't pick up the call because she is blocked..

"Parth?" Mom glared, "What kind of behaviour is this?"

"Mom.. see.. I was busy."

"So you let the poor girl do all the labour." Mom said

"What labour in this?" Kunal said, he was quite for so long. I missed it, "she is just over pampered."

"Is this a way to talk about a guest."

Kunal rolled his eyes, he hates Urvashi more than I do.

"Bua ji, no problem, these guys are like this," Urvashi wipped her crocodile tears.

"Can we resume the game?" Dev asked.

"No, it's late, I must drop Priya back home." Madhav said and went out with Priya.

"I want to play this.. can we," Urvashi looked at me.

"No, I've got some work in garage," I said.

"We can, Kunal, Urvashi, Krishnaa and me.." Dev said looking at Krishnaa.

"Yea--" I forestalled her, "Krishnaa did you take your medicine?"
"Parth--" I again forestalled her, "you didn't," I turned to mom, "I should make her take the medicine, shouldn't I mom?"

"Yeah, sure.." mom said.

"Yeah," I took Krishnaa's hand and walked upstairs with her.

"It's not the tie for any medicine, Parth," she said as we reached her room.

"I know." I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't want you to be with Urvashi, she is a bad influence, she is a kind of girl who will stab you in the back while shaking you hand, so better not he friend with her, she's not worth it."

"Your mom love her, it seems like." Krishnaa said.

"That because she has mom's sympathy, when her mom passed away, she lived with us for months, she was always evil, she is a gold digger, she never loses chances, she got mom's sympathy, I mean... You know, I don't like her anyways, I mean, she is not the same inside out. When she smiles that doesn't mean she happy, it might mean that she plotting against you. My mother is innocent and can't see someone in pain and she took advantage of it."

"Sounds don't like her."

"Ha ha ha" I faked laughed, "I mentioned it, did you hear to a word I said?"
"I did, let's see, what happens next and I won't be here forever, so... I will have to bear her for only some time."

Her words were true, she will not be here forever... With me forever..

"Yeah.."

"Did I say something wrong? You sound sad."

"No, no, Krishnaa, you didn't."

"Hmm." She hummed and I started walking out.

"You have any work?" Her voice stopped me.

"Not really? You need something?"

"Will be bored alone." She replied, innocently, she is so cute.

"Mind coming to garage with me?"

"Let's see what you do there!"

"Come then," I smiled, she smiled and we walked out.

_______________________________________

Urvashi Kuruvanshi

(No hate for Sharica fans or Erica fans, okay. Don't get offended, or create a bash. NO HATE & BASHING)

😂🤣Just imagine if Parth had said I love you to Urvashi 🤣🤣

You all liked this chapter?

I wanna share a few of my favourite book lover meme

It's me!

😴😴😴 John Green, Stephanie Meyer, JK Rowling all of my favourites are sleeping 😑

Didn't get anyone yet🙄🙄🙄🙄

😥😥😥😌😌😌

🤜🤛👊💢💣

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

😎Talent

JOHN GREEN and  JK ROWLING 😤😤😭😭😭😭😭😭 Especially ROWLING 😤😤😤😭😢😢😢😢😢

Tell me in the comments..

Don't forget to

💙VOTE
💙 COMMENT
💙 SHARE!

Stay safe, Love you all 3000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 95 28
๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™‘๐™š๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™๐™–๐™Ÿ๐™ซ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ - CEO of Rajvansh Empire and next heir of Rajvanshs. He is a very reserved and no nonsense person...
1.9M 105K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
50.6K 1.7K 54
(Previously known as subhadrasutaa the epitome of bravery) Abhimanyu sodari, Subhadra nandini, Parth aatmaja The chirpy little princess of indrapras...
5.2K 365 14
๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ, ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ป ๐“๐“ป๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๏ฟฝ...