•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

By Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... More

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽

968 85 47
By Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Anpanman ●

"Ouch, my shoulders hurts like hell." You grumbled to yourself as you walked along the way to your office.

You had to catch a subway in order to reach your destination and the train was fully packed because it was the time when everyone came out to work or go to schools, etc.

The tightly packed bodies of different people pushing your body was not a pleasant experience. Plus today a tall guy was holding the support chain above your head and unknowingly hitted your shoulders with his elbow.

Though you really wanted to push him away, it was impossible and he was also suffering. So being a good citizen, you beared the pain for straight 20 minutes and now you were worried if your shoulder was dislocated.

"I swear I should break his long arms next time."

You said to yourself as you reached your destination. Straightening your white pencil skirt and your floral shirt, you moved to walk inside but a guard suddenly stopped you.

"Can I see your employee ID?"

You gave him a confused face as he held out his palm demanding the ID card which you didn't receive yet.

"Ah. Sorry I didn't get one. Actually today is my first day so can't I go in and take it?"

The guard eyed you as you spoke politely hoping he would understand you. He seemed to be in a question whether to believe you or not.

"Are you sure? I never saw you before miss."

"Yes, I am sure. My name is Kim Yuna and I am the new secretary of Mr. Jeon. I was appointed yesterday."

The guard seemed to think a little as you inwardly prayed for him to allow you to go inside. He spoke in a small earpiece before nodding at you.

"Alright miss. You are allowed to go inside but please show your ID later."

"Okay, thank you very much."

You bowed at him and happily entered the building, somehow relieved that he went easy on you. The receptionist appeared in your way as she asked,

"Are you miss Yuna?"

"Yes I am. Why?"

"Sir has ordered me to give you this ID."

You nodded and accepted it, thankful that you got your ID card before anything could happen. Bowing at her, you tried to leave but she suddenly gripped your wrist.

"Will you report to me to boss?"

"Why should I?" You asked back, utterly confused why she looked so scared.

"Please don't report me, I really need this job. Please I am-"

"Look, I don't know why are you apologizing but don't worry. I am not going to report you okay?"

She nodded and you smiled at her.

"What's your name?"

"Lee Sunmi."

"Alright Sunmi, I am Yuna. I hope we can be friends?"

She nodded and you patted her back before walking away to the elevator. You checked the floor and pressed the highest one because that's where your boss was.

The lift came to a stop and opened up as you came out of it and eyed the place. It was similar to the halls you walked yesterday except this one was yellow in color.

Moving around, you tried to search for the office where your boss was waiting for you. When you finally reached, you breathed out as you composed yourself before knocking on the metal door.

Knock knock.

"Come in."

You slowly grabbed the door knob and opened to the room, taking in the new view in front of you. You could hardly maintain yourself amazed at the office.

The interiors of the room were so expensive and classy as rich golden colour filled all the walls, a big and bright chandelier hanging in the middle of the white ceiling. The floor was made of glass tiles and this was surprising because you could see your own amazed reflection there.

The lavish and comfortable sofas and furniture were placed in their designated places and there was finally a big table in front of the French window with a large office chair behind it. And sitting on it was your new boss,

Mr. Jeon Jungkook.

He gestured you to come forward and you gulped moving towards him and coming to a halt, trying your best to be professional but it was hard.

In more closer, this guy was literally so good looking and well groomed, his hair locked in perfect styles and his muscular body fitting in a black Armani suit.

"Good Morning sir. My name is Kim Yuna and its an honor to be here. I hope you had a peaceful night."

You wanted to smack yourself as you bowed, not believing at your own words. This was very awkward now.
He chuckled as he stood in front of you, extending his hand.

"I did. Nice to meet you miss Yuna."

He raised his brow as he waited for you to accept his hand. You stared at it, confused and dazed before he spoke again.

"Will you accept my hand this time or will you deny it again?"

You wanted to question him so bad by what he meant but you suddenly remembered this familiar incident when you first met. You were literally going red with embarrassment.

"My hands are not that bad actually. You don't like them?" He asked sounding quiet curious.

"Ah yes, I mean no." You awkwardly replied, shaking his hand gently before pulling them away.

Jungkook watched you in amusement as you tried to change your gaze to the walls of the room, acting like you were okay.

"Well now, can we start the work?"

"Yes sir." You replied, getting ready to work.

"Good. Now go and bring me a cup of coffee, I am sleepy."

You were somewhat confused when he suddenly stretched and yawned like a kid, wondering how he was so comfortable and cute at the same time. But you nodded and went out to buy his coffee.

"Here is your coffee sir." You brought the coffee to your boss as you noticed him sitting quietly.

"Sir?"

You asked again and thought for a second to shake him but decided not to. He was covering his eyes with his arm while sitting or rather leaning on the chair.

He was sleeping.

You scoffed in disbelief as you glared Jungkook in irritation. How can the boss sleep like this in his working hours? Of course it was your duty to look after him.

So you slowly walked up to him, internally laughing at how his reaction would be when you suddenly scream in his ears like crazy.

"SIR!!!"

"Huh? What? Who's there?"

You tried to contain your laughter as you saw his drowsy yet alert reaction, his eyes wide open and his head frantically looking for the cause of the noise before he spotted you giggling.

"You! Why were you screaming? I was literally sleeping so well."

"Sir, office is a place to work not sleep so I woke you up. Your coffee is here."

You politely tried to talk and stand properly in order not to fall down laughing as he gave you a 'what the heck'      face and scoffed at your words.

"I came in so early today because you were new. So now do your work and let me sleep."

"Sir I am doing my work by not letting you sleep during work hours." You talked back, hoping he would listen to you.

"Miss Yuna, are you ordering your boss?"

"No sir. I am simply doing my job as I was told yesterday. Well can we start the work now?"

He scowled at you as both of you glared each other, burning with annoyance. You didn't back down as you know it was a part of your job to make sure he works.

"Alright fine." Jungkook backed away, not being able to defeat your stubborn stance.

Smiling victoriously, you moved away from him to go out and bring the files. He seemed to be eager for you to leave so he could sleep more. But you already knew his plan so you warned,

"Sir. I am sorry but if you try to sleep again, I might have to inform your father."

With that you left the room.

[A/N]
♪ song change~ ♪
● BTS (RM) - Trivia: Love 🎧 ●

You walked through the unfamiliar halls searching for the way to general manager's office when someone bumped into you.

"Ouch!"

You hissed in pain as a warm liquid spilled on your arm, getting soaked in the fabric of your shirt and burning your skin badly.

"Oh I am so sorry I didn't see you. Are you okay?"

A young man apologized to you as you tried to remove the hot coffee from your sleeve.

"Ah, its okay. Nothing much."

You didn't bother to look up as you bowed and turned back to the room where you left your bag as you didn't know where the washroom was.

You hurriedly tried to open the door and entered the room, rushing to your bag but you stumbled in hurry and was about to fall before a hand grabbed you.

Jungkook saved you from falling down as his body supported yours and his hand strongly gripping your burnt arm. This would probably be a romantic scene but the pain took over you as you hissed again.

"Oww!!"

You pulled your burnt arm immediately as the sudden grip from Jungkook made it worse. Jungkook was confused when he felt his hand wet but soon was concerned when he heard your cry.

"What happen? Why are you screaming again?"

"I- my arm w-was burnt by h-hot coffee." You stuttered as you hoped the pain to lessen down.

"How?" Jungkook asked, concerned but not showing it.

"He- I bumped into s-someone."

You tried to blow air on the sleeve as a silent moment passed by. Then Jungkook started to laugh softly sounding as though he liked your accident.

"Hah, serves you right."

He told you and you were somehow unhappy with his answer. You just wanted to help him for his good yet he was happy that you got hurt and was laughing at you.

You turned and headed inside the washroom before closing the door. Then opening the tap, you slowly tried to sprinkle the water on your skin but hissed again when it burned.

A tear involuntarily fell down from your eyes as you tried to focus on your injury. Few more fell down as you cleaned your sleeve and tried to cool the burnt skin.

You sniffed and rubbed your nose and eyes, somehow still upset about Jungkook's behavior. You just wanted to do good for him as his secretary but he was still so arrogant and immature, he was so thoughtless.

Was trying to help someone a crime?

You shook your head because you could not understand it. Checking yourself in the mirror, you straighten out and came out.

To avoid any eye contact, you looked at the floor while moving towards your bag. Taking out the moist tissue, you softly tried to rub it on your red skin which was still hot.

The door opened and you didn't bother looking up and tried to focus on the tissue which was taken away from your hand. You looked to see Jungkook opening an ointment.

"Sit down." He softly said, trying to be gentle.

You quietly sat down as he crouched and took your left arm, trying to dab the medicine on it. Your skin hurted and you tried not to hiss in pain.

Soon he was done and you awkwardly shifted, uncomfortable with him crouching close to you like that. You were flustered by the situation.

"Thank y-you."

"Its okay. And Yuna, I didn't mean it before, I was just joking."

You nodded your head, understanding and smiled at him. Different thoughts raced on your mind as you made eye contact.

Maybe he was not that thoughtless.

The last thought made your stomach feel butterflies and heartbeat to accelerate as you remembered Sora's words from last time,

And definitely more good looking when he is near.

Hello everyone! I hope you liked this chapter. 💛

~Lily 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 12.6K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
34.8K 1.2K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
52K 5.9K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
511K 19.7K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...