๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ | ๐’”๐’‚๐’๐’•...

Door wankylopez

(UNFINISHED, DISCONTINUED) ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... Meer

๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ
๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ/๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ/๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ/๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ/๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ด; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ
๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ
๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข/๐˜ฏ

๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ/๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ

2K 81 47
Door wankylopez

Stephanie was leaning against her locker watching while Santana and Quinn were in deep conversation next to her. The two girls had made up after the "Santana has fake boobs" drama that happened the week before.

"So Stephanie," Quinn addressed her "how's the boyfriend?"

She opened her mouth to answer but stopped when she felt an arm slither around her waist. Believe me, the girl was about to punch somebody in the face but remained calm when she saw that it was Jake.

"I am great, thank you for asking Fabray" He answered for her, shooting Quinn a cheeky smile before muttering 'hey Steph' and placing a kiss on the girls cheek. Santana rolled her eyes, earning a glare from Stephanie.

"Hey Jakey" she smiled up at him. "What's up?"

Jake grabbed her hand, secretively placing a note in it. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to breadsticks on Friday? Well, I kinda already made us a reservation, I was hoping we could talk"

"I sorta have plans with San on Friday" Steph answered, gesturing towards the Latina who stood in complete silence.

"That's okay. You can go over after our date. Right Santana?"

Quinn furrowed her eyebrows.

Stephanie noticed how pissed off Santana looked. She was sent a cold, hard glare right through the boy, eventually forcing a small smile. "Yeah Steph, it's okay"

She wasn't convinced.

"Are you sure?"

The Latina nodded and shot her a genuine smile.

"Cool. Anyway, later Steph" Jake bounced down the hallway towards a group of jocks, one of them being his brother, Noah, who literally hadn't stopped smirking at Stephanie since she got to McKinley.

"I'm sorry San"

Santana didn't answer. She just nodded slightly and walked away from the two girls.

Quinn finally spoke again after a short period of silence.

"Haven't seen Sam lately, everything okay with him?"

Steph just shrugged. "Well he was fine this morning at breakfast" Quinn nodded. "Wait hold up...why are you suddenly concerned about my brother"

"I'm not"

"Oh my god"

"Stephanie, no"

"You have a crush on him"

"No I don't"

"You totally do"

"Shut up"

"That's cute"

Quinn brought her finger to Stephanies lips, who in return looked at her with a smug smile.

"Listen Evans, if you tell anybody we had this conversation I will murder you with my bare hands". And with that, she started to disappear down the halls.

Before she was completely out of sight Stephanie shouted towards her, "You didn't deny it Fabray!"

Now she was alone, she unfolded the note Jake had given her and read it.

I'm a good actor right ;) Went full boyfriend mode for that one. Anyway, breadsticks on Friday, it's kinda important. I'll pick you up at 6, don't worry we shouldn't be too long so you can do whatever you planned on doing. If you don't have plans, we could always hang out, your choice.

Jake :)

She scoffed lightly before tucking the note away into the pocket of her letterman jacket

~~~~

Strolling into the choir room, Stephanie took the open seat between Santana and Brittany. She hadn't really spoken to her since the awkward incident with Jake.

"You okay?" She asked, reaching out to grab the Latina's hand.

"Yeah" Santana responded, smiling contently as the blonde played with her fingers. Somehow Stephanie still couldn't believe her, she knew something was off about the girl but couldn't put her finger to it.

Some guy Stephanie had never seen before was now standing in front of the glee club. He introduced himself as Ms Pillsbury's boyfriend/dentist. He held up a tiny capsule in the air and shook it a little.

"All right, so here's the deal. You chew this little capsule. Now if there's any plaque you missed, the dye will stick to it and turn your teeth blue."

"Can I just say that you are the hottest dentist I've ever seen?" Santana suddenly spoke, causing the girl next to her to shoot a glare.

Carl, which was apparently the guys name, grinned at her. "I get that all the time."

"No, like, seriously, you can totally drill me whenever...Ow!" Santana finished when she felt a sharp pain in her ribs from the strong elbow Stephanie just gave her.

"Santana. Okay, let's stay focused" Miss Pillsbury added. The girl simply shrugged in response, smirking as she turned towards Brittany who couldn't contain a giggle.

"Rock n' roll, Emms. And besides, this guy..." He trailed, gesturing towards Mr Schue "Now this guy's pretty easy on the eyes too, huh?"

Stephanie fake gagged, making some of the club snicker.

"And you know what? No matter how hard I tried, I bet I couldn't sing and dance like him."

Will let out a fake chuckle. "Uh, probably not."

"All right, let's take a look at those chompers, huh?"

"Before we chew," Kurt spoke up from towards the back of the room "I would just like to alert Mr. Shue that there's been a new addition to the Britney Spears Facebook campaign."

He shook his head and Kurt sighed in defeat. "Sorry. The answer's still no. Capsules, guys."

"Yes, chew away. Chew, chew."

Stephanie popped the capsule into her mouth and chewed it. When she'd finished, she turned to Santana and they smiled widely at each other, showcasing their perfectly white teeth.

A loud gasp from Finn distracted the girls from one another as they turned to see what was going on.

"Oh my god"

Rachel's teeth were all completely blue. She pulled out her pocket mirror and let out an 'aw!' before covering her mouth with her hands. "I don't understand! I floss between classes."

"Well, sometimes it's genetics." Carl responded.

"I think I might be better at brushing and flossing if I could see myself in the mirror."

Santana turned towards Artie, "There you go, blue tooth." Stephanie started giggling from beside her, making Santana beam. She loved the sound of her laugh and even making the girl laugh.

"I rinse my mouth out with soda after I eat. I was pretty sure Dr. Pepper was a dentist." Everybody turned to look at Brittany. Stephanie and Kurt both pulled disgusted faces at the girl. Carl walked towards her seat.

"I got this, Em. With some deep bleaching or scaling, you'll be as good as new. All right, open up."

When she smiled widely, showing her full set of blue teeth, he turned back towards Emma and grimaced. "Nah, close"

~~~~

"I am the most talented person in the glee club. My trip to the dentist showed me that. I mean, I petted a snake. And the hot dentist guy gave me lots of blue toothbrushes. Star treatment" Brittany informed Steph and Santana as the three strutted down the hallway.

The other two were utterly confused and had no idea what she was talking about, per usual, but were still somehow interested in the fantasy she had.

"That actually sounds cool. I wanna try" Stephanie said, linking arms with the Latina.

"Yeah me too. We can go together"

"Sure"

As they turned the corner they reached the place where Finn and Rachel were standing together.

"Hey, dwarf, anyone ever tell you that you dress like one of the bait girls on To Catch a Predator?" Santana commented as they walked past the pair.

"Preaaaach" Santana smirked at the girl.

"Also, I'm more talented than you." Brittany added.

The three giggled and continued the journey to next period.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

283K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
185K 5K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...