𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘺/𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘺; 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

I won't recite what happened at the homecoming assembly, for the benefit of everybody. Let's just say it went horribly wrong. The whole thing turned into a sex riot. Fire alarms were pulled, kids were trampled and beaten up.

Stephanie and Santana didn't want to wait around any longer so the two girls, hand in hand, ran out of the gym and towards the car park. When they reached Santana's car they stopped.

"You need a ride to breadsticks?" Santana asked her.

"No that's okay, I'm gonna wait here for Jake. Thank you though"

Santana sighed and gave the girl a small smile "Have fun, but not too much fun, save that for me"

"Are you okay?" Stephanie asked, getting closer to the girl.

"What? What do you mean?" Santana responded, sounding rather panicky.

"You've been down all week, is something wrong?"

Santana wanted to say yes, but she couldn't. In all honesty she didn't know what was wrong. Lately she just wasn't feeling like herself. She was confused about a lot of things, not to mention things going on at home.

But instead, she said this.

"Oh no don't worry i'm fine, just that time of month for me"

Stephanie raised an eyebrow. "Oh okay, if you're sure"

"So i'll see you later then?"

"Of course" Steph responded before Santana got into the car and drove out of sight.

Watching the girl drive away actually caused her pain. She'd much rather be going to her place than going on a fake date with her fake boyfriend. Oh what the hell. It even sounds crazy.

She wasn't waiting long before Jake appeared with a big smile on his face. "You ready to go?"

"Sure"

~~~~

"Here's your drinks" an older looking woman explained as she placed them on the table and walked off.

Stephanie absent-mindedly played with the pasta on her plate. She could stop thinking about Santana, wanting to know what was really going on with the girl.

"Steph you okay?" Jake's voice pulled the girl out of her thoughts.

"Yeah. So what did you wanna talk about?"

Jake took a sip of his drink. "Well, there's this girl"

She chuckled and nodded her head "I KNEW it"

"Her name is Marley, and i think i'm really into her. Anyway she's dating some guy called Rick or something, i don't know but frankly i don't care. I need to make her jealous."

Stephanie pondered for a minute. "Okay so why are you telling me- Oh, okay i understand"

"Can you just kinda be like, all over me sometimes?"

"Okay ew."

"Come on Steph, i'm sure there's somebody you want to make jealous"

She internally scolded herself when the first person that came into her head was Santana. No. She refused to let herself fall for another straight girl.

"There isn't. Not yet anyway, but i'll help you. It's not like i've got anything to lose"

"Okay, thank you."

The rest of the dinner passed quite quickly and Jake had dropped the girl off at her house. She pulled out her phone and texted Santana.

Hey San, dinner is running a little late, i might be a while, sorry :(

She smiled and pressed send. The girl had got food put in a takeout box and was planning on taking it to Santana, along with snacks and other little things from the store to make up for blowing off their night together.

San; Dont worry, you don't have to come over. I think i'm gonna get an early night.

That made Stephanie even more excited to surprise her, now that Santana wasn't expecting her to come at all.

~~~~

Santana was propped up against the headboard of her bed, waiting in anticipation for Stephanie to walk through the door.

That's when she got the text.

Steph; Hey San, dinner is running a little late, i might be a while, sorry :(

She hated Jake Puckerman. She's not entirely sure why, but now that he was ruining her plans with the girl, she hated him even more.

She ran her fingers through her thick hair before typing a response.

Don't worry, you don't have to come over. I think i'm gonna get an early night.

Complete lie. She wanted the girl there more than anything.

This feeling was the worst Santana had experienced in her life. She'd not long met the girl, but still felt the need to be close to her. She wasn't like this with Quinn and Britt, so what's different about Stephanie?

Santana didn't know what she was feeling. She just had to get the girl off of her mind. So she did that, the only way she knew how. She pulled out her phone and dialled a certain number. It only rang out a few times before she heard the person on the other end speak.

"You're go for Puck"

A/N- hihihi sorry these chapters took so long lol i've been busy, i'll get the next parts up faster :)

p.s these chapters were not properly edited lmao so if u saw mistakes pls point them out