𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘺/𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘺; 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

After spending the past 20 minutes walking around trying to find Santana's house with the address she had given her the week before, she finally reached her destination.

While climbing the couple of steps to the latina's door, Stephanie prayed that it was unlocked. If it wasn't, she'd have to text her to come open it and it would ruin the surprise.

She slowly pulled down on the door handle, mentally celebrating when it opened instantly.

The girl stepped gingerly, trying to avoid any creaks in the flooring or stairs at all costs. Lucky for her, she managed to do it.

Stephanie was about to start looking for Santana's bedroom when she heard what sounded like... a mans voice? She took slow steps towards the room the sounds were coming from, and when she reached it, swung the door open.

The next thing she saw was a sight she did NOT want to see. Ever.

Santana was laying on her bed, topless, with a very naked Noah Puckerman hovering over the top of her, his lips angrily taking in hers. When they heard the door, Puck didn't pull away, leaving Santana to push him off and look at the blonde standing wide-eyed in the door way.

She immediately slapped her hand over her eyes.

"I- Uh..sorry i'll leave" Stephanie managed to stutter out.

"Wait, please" Santana said as she scurried to put her shirt back on while Noah hopped into his trousers.

He came over to Steph, placing his hands on her waist.

"You could always stay, there's room for one more" Flashing his signature smirk at her.

"Get off me" she growled, making him slowly back away and leaving Santana in shock. She'd never seen an angry side to the girl before.

"Calm down baby, just some fun"

"Puck go" Santana spoke while she sat on her bed with her head in her hands.

"Seriously? Can't she go so we can continue?"

"Leave. Now"

He scoffed at her, grabbing his shirt and shoes and storming out of her bedroom, leaving the two girls alone.

"Stephanie I-" Santana began before she was interrupted.

"So that's why you seemed fine with me not coming. Should've known. You know, when i joined i heard that you had a bit of a reputation for sleeping with the entire school, but since you'd been so sweet to me and helped me settle in to the school, i didn't really believe it"

Santana just looked at the girl with sad eyes.

"Y'know, I lied about not coming. I actually brought you the pasta you like from breadsticks. I remember you told me it was your favourite when we went there together last week"

She looked down to her feet and smiled, remembering the previous weekend.

"Oh and I brought snacks because you said it was your time of the month and i know that means you'll be craving sweet things. But i guess you'd rather have more meaningless sex with Ohio's biggest womaniser than hang out with me so next time at least warn me, and i won't bother."

Santana stood up and walked over to her, grabbing the girls hands.

"Thank you. Nobody else would've done all that for me. Only you. And i'm sorry that i didn't warn you he was here."

Stephanie just nodded sadly. It shouldn't be bothering her this much, but seeing Santana making out with Puck really hurt her. She didn't know why, but in the moment she walked in and seen what was going on between the two of them it gave her a weird feeling she couldn't describe.