𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘺/𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘺; 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰

Stephanie was leaning against her locker watching while Santana and Quinn were in deep conversation next to her. The two girls had made up after the "Santana has fake boobs" drama that happened the week before.

"So Stephanie," Quinn addressed her "how's the boyfriend?"

She opened her mouth to answer but stopped when she felt an arm slither around her waist. Believe me, the girl was about to punch somebody in the face but remained calm when she saw that it was Jake.

"I am great, thank you for asking Fabray" He answered for her, shooting Quinn a cheeky smile before muttering 'hey Steph' and placing a kiss on the girls cheek. Santana rolled her eyes, earning a glare from Stephanie.

"Hey Jakey" she smiled up at him. "What's up?"

Jake grabbed her hand, secretively placing a note in it. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to breadsticks on Friday? Well, I kinda already made us a reservation, I was hoping we could talk"

"I sorta have plans with San on Friday" Steph answered, gesturing towards the Latina who stood in complete silence.

"That's okay. You can go over after our date. Right Santana?"

Quinn furrowed her eyebrows.

Stephanie noticed how pissed off Santana looked. She was sent a cold, hard glare right through the boy, eventually forcing a small smile. "Yeah Steph, it's okay"

She wasn't convinced.

"Are you sure?"

The Latina nodded and shot her a genuine smile.

"Cool. Anyway, later Steph" Jake bounced down the hallway towards a group of jocks, one of them being his brother, Noah, who literally hadn't stopped smirking at Stephanie since she got to McKinley.

"I'm sorry San"

Santana didn't answer. She just nodded slightly and walked away from the two girls.

Quinn finally spoke again after a short period of silence.

"Haven't seen Sam lately, everything okay with him?"

Steph just shrugged. "Well he was fine this morning at breakfast" Quinn nodded. "Wait hold up...why are you suddenly concerned about my brother"

"I'm not"

"Oh my god"

"Stephanie, no"

"You have a crush on him"

"No I don't"

"You totally do"

"Shut up"

"That's cute"

Quinn brought her finger to Stephanies lips, who in return looked at her with a smug smile.

"Listen Evans, if you tell anybody we had this conversation I will murder you with my bare hands". And with that, she started to disappear down the halls.

Before she was completely out of sight Stephanie shouted towards her, "You didn't deny it Fabray!"

Now she was alone, she unfolded the note Jake had given her and read it.