𝘥𝘶𝘦𝘵𝘴; 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

a/n - taking away a finchel duet because frankly they have too many😔 apologies lmaO

Stephanie was on her way to the choir room after receiving a text from Finn asking her to meet him there.

She didn't know what it was about, but since she had no Santana right now, that also meant having no plans, so she agreed.

She walked in to see the boy leaning on the piano talking to Brad. The sight made her smile, as she thought she was the only person who talked to him.

Stephanie sometimes went to the choir room alone to ask him about his day or whatever. Mainly because nobody else seemed to even acknowledge that he was there, and she thought everybody deserved a friend.

"Hey Finn, hey Brad." She said softly, walking over to the two of them. Brad just nodded at her with a smile, while Finn beamed.

"Hey Steph."

As she got closer she noticed sheet music on the piano, so she turned it around with her fingers so that she was able to read the title. Looking up again she met the expectant eyes of Finn.

"I was hoping you would sing this with me. I'm singing with Rachel for the competition, obviously, but i think our voices would go well together so i wanted to try it out. Only if you want to, though."

She giggled a little. "I love this song. Let's do it."

The boy nodded eagerly, scurrying over to the drum kit on the other side of the room, while Stephanie put down her bag.

(stephanie takes rachel's place hehe)

Stephanie had her back turned to Finn as the band started to play, the boy giving her a dopey half smile while he began to hit the drums.

Don't go breakin' my heart

Stephanie spun around to face the boy when her cue came. The two took it in turns to sing the lines.

I couldn't if i tried

Oh honey, if i get restless

Baby, you're not the kind

She skipped over to the dark haired boy, dancing at the side of him.

Don't go breakin' my heart

You take the weight off of me

Stephanie ran her hand across his back while circling him to return to the centre of the room, earning a big smile.

Oh honey, when you knock on my door

Ooh, i gave you my key

Finn handed his drumsticks to a boy behind him and got up to make his way towards the small blonde, singing in sync with her.

Ooh-hoo!
Nobody knows it

But when i was down

I was your clown

Hoo-hoo!
Nobody knows it