𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘺/𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘺; 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"So Santana, Stephanie, I'm looking at your charts and your X-rays. Your teeth are perfect." Carl said, turning away from the screen and towards the two girls.

"That's right." Santana said while Stephanie snapped her fingers and pointed at her.

He frowned "Well, I can't just put you under. Anesthesia isn't something to joke about.
It's serious."

The Latina sighed deeply. "Okay, listen, my dad's a doctor. And not a 'tooth doctor', a real one. He, like, went to college or something. Which means I have a killer health care plan that pretty much pays for everything. So get up in my grill, 'cause Steph and I wants to get our anesthesia on."

Stephanie looked at her in awe, "You're totally cool."

"Hmm, okay, I guess I can give you a super strong bleaching." He said after pondering for a second or two.

Stephanie giggles as Santana just let out a 'hmm' in agreement.

"Can I turn the radio on?"

"We've got it covered." They said in unison, while putting their earphones in.

(Pretend Brittany is Steph lmao)

When the two came around, they just giggled before looking at each other and bursting into laughter.

~~~~

"...making Christopher Cross a Golden Globe, Oscar, and five-time Grammy Award winner." Mr Shue turned and saw Brittany was sat with her arm in the air. "Brittany?"

"I would just like to say that from now on, I demand to have every solo in Glee Club." She said, her voice completely monotone.

Everyone, apart from the two other girls of course, looked at her, completely bewildered.

"What?"

"When I had my teeth cleaned, I had the most amazing Britney Spears fantasy. I sang and danced better than her. Now I realize what a powerful woman I truly am."

Santana nodded. "Steph and I went, and we had a Britney fantasy, too."

"Damn right" Stephanie nodded along with her.

"Although now that I'm thinking about it, I'm not really sure how our fantasies combined."

"Yeah that doesn't make any sense."

Kurt ignored the two. "See, Mr. Shue? I told you. Britney Spears busted our Brit out of her everyday, fragmented haze of confusion and gave her the confidence to step up and perform."

"I'm more talented than all of you, I see that clearly now." She said. "It's Brittany, bitch."

Mr Shue intervened "Guys, we're not doing Britney Spears, and that's that."

"Mr. Shue, you're letting your own personal issues get in the way of something that we are all telling you we really want to do. I mean, this club regularly pays tribute to pop culture, and Britney Spears is pop culture! To suggest otherwise is heretical!"

"He's not wrong, Mr Shue. Britney is kinda important to all of us, especially our Brittany" Stephanie added and the two blondes smiled at each other.

"Kurt, I'm done talking about this!"

"Geez! Let loose a little, would you?! Stop being so frickin' uptight all the time!"

The whole room fell deadly silent. Stephanie's jaw dropped, while others gasped and snickered.

"Kurt..." Mr Shue responded quietly, "...I'll see you in the Principal's office."

Kurt threw his bag over his shoulder, smoothing down his clothes with a huff and walked out.

~~~~

They were once again sat in the choir room as Rachel walked in wearing little to nothing, which absolutely horrified Stephanie.

"Well, Rachel, congratulations," Santana started "Normally, you dress like the fantasy of a perverted Japanese businessman with a very dark, specific fetish, but I actually dig this look." She clapped her hands together and smiled. "Yay."

"Thank you."

Stephanie leaned over to her, "Are you crazy?"

The girl just smirked, "Crazy about you" leaving the blonde to blush wildly. "I'm kidding, keep it in your pants" Steph playfully hit her shoulder.

"I think what Santana is trying to say, Rachel, though I risk expulsion by saying so," Kurt said, looking towards Mr Shue. "Is that it seems Britney Spears has really helped you blossom. That's all."

"Wait. Rachel, is that true? I mean, you are sort of dressing differently."

Artie looked over to Rachel "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy..."

"Hey, hey!" Finn warned, which amused the two girls.

"Look, all I know is that I had a very vivid Britney Spears fantasy at the dentist, and since then, it's made me feel free to get out of my own way."

"Here comes a Rachel Berry speech" Stephanie said, barely above a whisper just so Santana could hear. She giggled.

"I think I've just always been afraid to dress like a pretty girl because I've never really felt like one before. Now I realize it's okay to feel that way about yourself every now and again. And maybe it's a good thing."

"It's such a good thing. I can't believe it." Brittany spoke, making Steph pat her back.

"Mr. Shue, if I may?"

"Kurt, I know what you're going to say. The answer is no." Kurt frowned. "No, I'm not going to stand in the way anymore. If you guys want to do Britney at this year's homecoming assembly, I'm fine with it."

The class cheered and celebrated. Santana wrapped her arms around Stephanie's neck and pulled her into a hug. When they parted, their eyes met for a split second.

"I know. Oh... And more than that, I am going to perform with you."

The celebrations stopped right away.

"Right?"

Oh god no.