The Pink Room VOL 1 (Kth) FIN...

Oleh PrestigeArticles

"Why don't you be a good girl and pose for daddy, princess?" A smutty, romantic story with a dramatic twist ... Lebih Banyak

|
||
|||
|V
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
SOMEONE HERE
RED
THE PINK ROOM
SAFE HERE
BUMP
NEGATIVE
LIES
Another
Mourning
Together Forever
Preparation
Love of my life
•THE PINK ROOM EPILOGUE•

The End

661 19 5
Oleh PrestigeArticles

_____________________________

When i got dressed I put on my one and only wedding dress. I just knew tae would adore it. It's Gucci and matches our theme.

We swore to make the wedding only white, because we were tired of seeing too much color because of the pink room.

We told each other that the only color we'd have for decoration would be the pink roses, roses representing new beginnings and the pink representing the room we were nearly held hostage in. So in a way it was a fuck you to the pink room.

"You look gorgeous," auntie said to me with her hands folded on her chin. "Your mother would be so proud," she said.

I wiped my tears away. "Thank you auntie."

I wish Yeji were here to see this-
But not the yeji jungkook killed, the Yeji that I thought was my best friend. I wish she were real and here right now.

Someone knocked on the dressing room door and said "it's time!"

I gasped and clapped excitedly as auntie put my jewelry onto my body with her nimble fingers.

I took my engagement ring off and handed it to auntie, and she carried it delicately to the table behind us.

"Here," she gave me my mother's old lucky penny, and I closed my hand with it inside of it.

"Thank you, auntie. Now, you have to go and usher the guests in before they assume the wedding is cancelled!"

She gasped and then rushed out the room. I stared at my fingers and fiddled them, thinking of taehyung and all we've been through to get to this moment.

I only wished that tae was reading my mind at that moment to understand how much I truly appreciate him.

I couldn't cry or my makeup would be ruined.

I held back my tears and peeked out of the door, only enough to see yoongi and jimin with haneul and ga eun. They must have just got here.

"Go, go!" Yoongi quietly whispered to the twins as they ran to my dressing room and I let them in.

All the guests seemed to be in their seats, and Cecilia was on the stage saying god knows what. She was supposed to just be ushering the guests but she chose to talk I guess.

The guy on the stage was waiting to make me and tae into a married couple, but auntie wouldn't stop talking so he grabbed the mic out her hands. Taehyung stepped onto the stage and my jaw dropped. He changed his suit, into an all white one with ruffles at the sleeves and pearls on his neck and waist.

The other guy was on the stage with a bible in his hands and I walked out of the back with my two children by my side.

When I walked down the aisle everyone had their eyes on me and the twins, who were beside me throwing rose petals on the floor.

It was a sight to see.

Tae's jaw dropped wider than mine had when I saw him.
He covered his mouth and I saw his eyes get glossy as if he were going to cry.

It was like a mixture of being shocked, happy and sad, as he looked at us three in awe every step we took.

I stepped onto the stage and the twins walked to their seats.

I was standing right in front of Taehyung, the priest was standing close as well.

"Do you, y/n, take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked.

I held taehyungs hands. "Of course I do."

"And do you, Taehyung, take y/n as your-"

"Yes, yes I do!" He exclaimed, cutting the priests words off. The priest closed his bible.

"If anyone has anything further to say, speak now or forever hold your peace."

I remembered what we'd prepared yesterday and I said "Taehyung,"

The priest looked at me like I was dumb. The only people who were supposed to talk are the people who digress against us getting married.

"I will always love you. Even if we fight, I will still love you. You're perfect to me. You're all I've ever wanted and I'll never let go of that. We have two beautiful children together and hopefully more soon, and I have a beautiful guy right here on my side no matter what.
Life couldn't get any more amazing," I teared up and so did he.

He held my hands firmly and said "y/n, I can't even begin to say how much I love you and the children. They were just born a few months ago and already know how to throw flowers and walk, and talk, and laugh. Baby, they get it from you. You're so kind and beautiful and quick-witted and I'm so grateful to have you. I was just a guy in-"

he stopped to cry and then wiped his tears. "-I was just a guy in college and then I met you and you turned my world upside down. You gave me new experiences, new ways to do things, new ways to do you."

I could not believe he just said that last part.
The whole crowd laughed and jimin laughed harder at the dirty joke. I blushed and he finished his speech.

"You shed light on my life. More life than I ever could. And I wish that my mom were here to see it- I wish that seokjin and namjoon were here to see it. But now all we can do is make them smile from heaven. I love you with all of my heart body and soul and that will never change."

He was a sobbing mess and so was I except I held my tears back because of my makeup, and a lump formed in my throat.

The crowd clapped and the priest silenced it after a few seconds.

"If anybody objects, speak now or forever hold your peace."

The crowd all was silent and I smiled at Taehyung. He shyly looked down while smirking.

Taehyung Reached in his pocket and grabbed a box, opening it and delicately taking the ring out. It was huge, just like the engagement ring was.

He slipped it on my finger.

I tried not to look too shocked because everyone was watching, but holy hell that ring was huge!

I took his ring out of the box as well.

I slipped it onto his finger too.
He looked shocked at the ring himself, I don't know why because the one he gave me was way bigger.

Our ring didn't match in design but matched completely in color and material wise.

"I hereby declare Kim y/n and Kim Taehyung as a married couple.

You may kiss the bride."

Taehyung pulled me close really fast and unveiled me, kissing me sloppily in front of everyone without a care in the world.

When the marriage process was over, Hoseok offered to cut the cake and taehyung said "of course!"

The cake looked so fancy, it was absolutely huge and I wondered who made it.

"I had it made by a professional" Taehyung said, obviously reading my mind.

I happily kissed his lips and Hoseok cut us a piece of cake first.
Then he cut gaeun and haneul pieces, and told us where to sit. I was a little melancholy because the cake was SO cute and I didn't want to ruin it.

We sat together waiting for Hoseok and jimin and yoongi to sit as well, but they seemed to be at the door talking to someone.

Taehyung fed the twins some cake and looked at me. "Who is that?" He asked, glaring at the door where the other guys were talking.

I shrugged. I was unbothered though. It couldn't have been anyone important, everybody we know is already here.

Hoseok moved a bit and I saw a bit of the person at the door's hair. But I couldn't see fully. It looked like a woman.

Hoseok turned around and looked at me in worry and panic, then he ran to me and taehyung.

"You're not going to believe this,"

"What?" I asked. Taehyung was still feeding the twins.

"Yeji is here, y/n. And she's here with taehyung's mom, Seokjin and Namjoon."
.
.
.
______________________________

The end.

Of book 1)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21K 1K 20
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴...
395 19 7
In this book, I will post one-shots that are my very own ideas which pop up at peculiar times.♡'・ᴗ・'♡ May (mostly) include:- Fluff/Romance ❤︎ Angst �...
23.5K 557 6
Requested Oneshots.....from Wattpad Jungkook or Taehyung.... !! Don't copy!! It's mine but the story will be the idea of my readers & some stories a...
1M 25.2K 48
Supermodel Kim Taehyung has been your best friend for two years, but one weekend changed everything... forever. "If I had to pinpoint it, I'd say tha...