•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

By Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... More

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[8] ✽ New Job ✽

955 90 82
By Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Her ●

Ting.

You shuffled on your bed as you yawned, moving your hands everywhere to find your phone. On contact with the smooth and cold object, you grabbed it and unlocked it.

A new notification popped on the screen as you rubbed your eyes and tried to figure out what had disturbed you early in the morning today.

Rubbing your eyes again for clear vision, you sat up and tried to focus. A gasp left your lips as you read the message again. You could not believe what you saw.

"Hello. We are from the Jeon Company and we have received your email. All your documents seem to clarify the criteria so we would like to invite you for an interview. Please reach the office at 10 AM sharp today, i.e 30 July 2020."

You seriously did not expect a reply or even acknowledgment. This was way too shocking for you. You had just been invited to the Jeon Company for an interview.

You pinched yourself hard and felt the pain. Then you slapped yourself hard and yet felt the pain.

Was this not a dream?

Then finally believing it, you squeaked loudly like a kid moving so much that the whole bed was shaking and making weird creaking noises. You checked the message again and giggled again before realising something.

The time.

It was 8:35 AM in the morning and you sighed in relief trusting that you still had time to prepare. Sprinting out of your bed you entered the bathroom and freshened up, taking a shower.

Then you wore your bath robe and went downstairs to seek help from your mother. It was your first interview or second you don't remember but you had to pick a proper dress and your mom was an expert.

"Mom? Are you awake?" You searched for her in the kitchen but she wasn't there.

"I am here."

You directly face your mother who was wearing an apron on her night dress, maybe to prepare breakfast.

"Mom, oh my gosh I need your help please choose me a dress or else I will be late."

"Whoa calm down and tell me at least why?"

"Mom, I saw a post last night so I just applied and they have accepted it! They called me for a direct interview today at the Jeon Company."

You spoke in a second while the excitement was rubbing on you. Your mother was somehow amazed but nodded and followed you inside your room.

"Here use this."

You took the dress and stared at it, deciding whether it was good enough or not. It was a pink light blouse and a black tight skirt with a pair of cream coloured heels.

"Are you sure? I mean does it have to be that formal?"

Actually the dress was good enough but you hated such formal dresses because you could not move. It was as if someone tied you with a rope.

"Tsk, tsk. If you want to impress them then just wear this and go."

You sighed and gave up arguing, taking the dress in the bathroom to change yourself. The skirt was seriously so tight fitting that you could hardly walk in it.

"It looks good. See yourself in the mirror."

You obeyed and stood in front of the body length mirror to see your reflection. Your hair was high up in a pony tail, light make up was on your face and the dress was fitting your body perfectly.

"Maybe its not that bad."

You hummed and walked over to grab your phone to check the time.

9:05 AM

How did you take 30 mins to get dressed? This was somehow surprising but you shrugged and hugged your mom, thanking her.

Then putting on your shoes, you grab your bag and your necessities before heading down and grabbing a nutri-bar for your breakfast.

"Bye mom. I love you! See you later."

"I love you too and good luck."

You waved at her standing figure before turning to the door and heading out to your destination.

"Ahh, do I really have to go?"

"Yes sir. It is an order from your father that you have to reach the office at 10 AM."

Jungkook groaned again, hating the fact that he was woken up from his peaceful sleep by his butler plus getting an order to reach the office on time.

Jungkook knew that it was soon his time but he didn't knew it would be this soon. He thought he had more time. Running his hand through his hair again, Jungkook nodded at his butler who bowed before leaving.

Yawning and stretching once more, Jungkook came out of his warm bed and headed to the bathroom in order to get dressed up quickly.

After bathing in a cold shower, he dried his toned muscles and abs before heading to his closet to choose his suit.

"Uh, all the suit looks so boring."

Jungkook complained while staring at the rows of expensive black, blue and some white shirts hanging. Deciding for a moment, he sighed before picking his choice.

Grabbing a blue light shirt along with a navy blue suit Jungkook got changed in his suit as he turned to his mirror, adjusting his neck tie which seemed so hard.

"Ah damn it! Why can't I still tie a necktie properly?"

Jungkook was frustrated because he could never tie his necktie well. He always practiced secretly but it was always the same.

Sighing again he opened it and threw the tie inside the closet, opening the first two buttons instead and went to chose his shoes.

Grabbing a pair of shiny and royal black shoes Jungkook crouched to fit his socked feet in them and stood up, brushing his pants.

Fitting a silver Rolex watch on his wrist and spraying his favorite perfume, he was ready to go. Once more he stood in front of the mirror checking himself, he looked exactly what he was.

A rich and powerful man.

It was weird for Jungkook, after getting dressed up like this in his royal ways he still felt out of it, like somehow uncomfortable and stuffed up.

He wanted to wear those ripped jeans and jackets which made him feel better. He could not understand why he was not happy after all this.

Shaking his head strongly to remove all the thoughts and questions in his head, Jungkook grabbed his phone before heading down.

"Good morning again sir. You look very good in this."

Jungkook nodded at his butler who followed him inside the dining hall. The table was filled with different foods and beverages and it looked very good.

But instead of appetizing him, Jungkook weirdly felt like full and not hungry anymore. So taking a glass of orange juice, he gulped it down before keeping the glass on the table and he went out.

Jungkook sighed again as he saw a black sedan car in front of him as he came out. The driver opened the door for him as he longingly thought about his red Mercedes parked inside the garage.

Walking over and sitting inside the car, the driver closed it before sitting in his designated seat and drove off to the office.

"Wah, this is so huge." You mumbled to yourself as you admired the big building in front of you.

'The Jeon Company'

That was written at the top of the building, marking its height nearly touching the sky. The view up there would be awesome surely.

Breathing in to calm down, you soothed yourself as you entered the building. Huge and beautiful halls greeted you as all you could notice was luxury.

"Hello miss how may I help you?" You turned your head to a girl standing near a counter, maybe receptionist?

"Ah yes. Actually my name is Kim Yuna and I have been invited for an interview for the new job here."

"Oh yes I was informed that you may arrive. Please follow me."

The lady bowed respectfully at you while you bowed back and followed her to the elevator. You nearly gasped when you saw the number button of the floors.

180 floors were available in this building which was insane. You know it was high but you did not expect that much. You stepped out of the lift as it opened up to a floor you didn't notice as you were still in a shock mode.

This floor also had many rooms and different people walking up and down in a hurry as though it was an emergency. Curious yet you kept quiet before the lady showed you a room and knocked before leaving.

You were so nervous after a long time but you needed to do well so composing yourself, you entered the room after hearing a permission.

A white room with brown tables and grey sofas were placed in middle and a man who looked young but was older than you, sat on the sofa while going through some papers.

"Oh hello. Are you here for the interview?" The man in suit stood up to you as he politely asked you.

"Yes sir. My name is Kim Yuna, its a pleasure to meet you."

You softly spoke while shaking hands. Then nodding at his gesture to sit, you sat down nervously as he sat in front of you.

"My name is Park Tae Hoon but you may call me Mr. Park. I am the manager here."

You nodded in understanding as you stared at the paper on the table which he was previously reading.

"You must have been surprised, getting a sudden interview right?"

"Oh no sir. That's not a problem and I am lucky to be here because this is a big company."

"I see you are smart. So why did you apply for this job?" He asked curiously as you smiled at him.

"Sir, I am an average girl with no special talent or status except for a few diplomas. As a graduated student, I am aware that I need to find a job to start my own life. Whatever job it could be I will do my best and work hard."

Although on the outside you looked calm, you were literally screaming and going crazy. Mr. Park seemed to think a little before asking,

"Any work? You do know this job is for a personal assistant then why? Is that fine for you?"

"Yes sir. I do know about this post and my position. Although it can be hard I would do it if I could help and assist the boss. Being the CEO means a lot of work and that person deserves a loyal and good secretary. Though I am not sure if I would be accepted, if I was given a chance then I will surely give my best and would be glad if I could at least help that person from his loads of work."

You smiled at your own words, happy with your answer. He nodded in acknowledgement but before he could reply you, the door busted opened and a girl hurriedly came in, panting.

"Mr. Park! Our boss has arrived with his son and is asking if the assistant is ready. They are also asking for you."

Mr. Park seems to be in a distress as he sighed and glanced at you, flashing a tight smile before replying,

"Yes. Assistant will be prepared and I will join them soon."

The lady seemed a little scared as she nodded. Then Mr. Park said to you,

"Congratulations miss Yuna, you are hired."

Your eyes widened in amazement. It was as if you didn't do anything but still got selected. This was totally different from your thoughts.

"Re-really sir?"

He nodded and raised his brows still seeing the lady who was still here.

"Is there anything more?"

The lady nodded, looking at you.

"Actually sir, even the assistant is also called along with you."

Hello everyone! I hope you liked this chapter. 💛

~Lily 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 2K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...
58.9K 2.4K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...
193K 11.3K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
282K 8.9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...