off limits || m.c

By mhemmo

being ashton irwin's little sister means being off limits, especially to his fellow band mates. [not edited] ... More

1: little irwin
2: sucks at video games
3: welcome home
4: off limits
5: a friendly hug
6: old math notebook
7: hi styles
8: painted ceilings and green eyes
9: belly piercing
10: dating sucks
11: pink matter
12: interview
13: remember jason?
14: so you got a girlfriend
15: sweeter than candy
16: texting on a plane
17: just saying
18: happy birthday mike
19: thinkin bout you
20: i'm yours
21: he is a kitten
22: did he just?
23: jealous
24: i'm not happy
25: i'm not the only one (s.p)
26: kiss me
28: alex the grandson
29: take it or leave it
30: memory lane
31: i am your girlfriend
read me - sequel info!

27: what a welcome back

3K 77 70
By mhemmo

okay, so i've been in australia for the past 7. months. 7. MONTHS. WITHOUT. MICHAEL. ok so yeah they came home for christmas, but only for like 5 days. i only saw mike twice and his parents were there and they don't like me. they just...don't like me...

so, right now i'm on a plane on my way back to los angeles! where they're currently at. 6 hours down, couple more yo go!

~~~

i'm. right. in. front. of. the. house. ashton thinks i'm not coming until next week, and i can't wait to surprise him and the guys!

i'm walking up the steps right now...eek! my heart is racing, my palms are sweaty, i'm shaking!

i open the door slightly and the first thing i hear is calum's laugh. aw.

i tiptoe into the room where i hear the voices in. they're in the living room. i leave my bags at the door and slowly walk into the living room.

i quickly jump and make a big thump which makes them all quickly turn around.

"i'm ba--"

i quickly stop from what i'm saying. i'm not breathing. my heart just dropped to the floor.

the first thing i saw was calum, then ashton, then...michael. with a girl sitting on his lap. not a little one! a girl my age.

"s-sydney!" ashton quickly says and stands up.

i don't look at him. my eyes are locked with michael's. he quickly stood up once he saw me, letting the girl drop to the floor. i'm feelings woozy.

"sydney...y-you're back!" ashton says not even trying to sound happy.

"sadly," i say, taking my eyes off michael and onto the floor.

i have a huge lump in my throat. i'm trying my hardest not to cry.

"mikey! you dropped me!" i heard the girl say.

i grab my bags and drag them on the floor. i slowly take them upstairs, tears welling up in my eyes, making my vision foggy.

i heard ashton follow behind me. i get to my old room. it's different. messier, stinkier, god damn ashton.

"s-sorry sydney, i--"

"you know what? i'll check out a room at a hotel."

"sydney, you don't--"

i pick my bags up again and quickly run down the stairs running past the living room, trying not to show my tears to the guys. ashton followed.

"sydney--"

i slam the door open and go on the porch.

"sorry i just barged. see you soon." i say, crying in front of ashton. i don't care if ashton sees. (a/n: I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M CRYING WHILE WRITING THIS, I'M LISTENING TO SAD MUSIC AND I CAN'T)

i quickly run down the street and take out my phone to call an uber.

it picks me up and takes me to a hotel a couple miles away from the house.

i completely break down once i get to my room. i try to relax but it didn't work. i decide to take a shower. i leave my phone on my bed.

i took a half an hour shower. i cried again.

as i was getting dressed, i checked my phone.

15 missed calls from ashton.

not a surprise. i threw my phone back onto my bed and continue to get changed.

once i was done, i just broke down again. the look on michael's face, and seeing his hand on the girl's thigh...the image keeps popping into my head. right now, i really wanna bash my head in.

i hear my phone vibrate over 20 times and decide to give up and answer one fucking call.

17 missed calls from ashton
5 new text messages from ♡

oh fuck. the heart is...michael.

answer the phone sydney
answer the damn phone!
you're driving ashton crazy, answer the fucking phone!!!
we're going to track your ass down. answer. the. phonnnneee!!!!!!!!
fuck you sydney! answer the phone!

i cry harder and harder reading every message. i angrily go to my setting and delete his number.

and suddenly my phone starts ringing. ashton.

"WHAT ASHTON WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" i scream into my phone while making it clear that i've been crying my guts out.

"where the fuck are you?!"

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE?! HUH?! YOU DIDN'T CARE SENDING ME TO AUSTRALIA! YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT HOW I FELT! YOU JUST WANTED TO KEEP ME AWAY FROM YOUR FRIENDS! WELL FUCK YOU!"

there's a dead silence...i'm still crying.

"sydney i'm sorry.."

"no...*sniff* no you're not...you're never sorry. don't worry ashton. you did what's best for the band. i should do the same. i'm going home." and i hung up the phone.

i quickly got out of my bed and started forcefully shoving my clothes back into my suitcases. i leave a $20 bill on the bed for the maid, and ran downstairs and out of the hotel. it was currently raining and i had mo umbrella. greaaat.

i look for a bus stop. anywhere? i'm walking around with 4 bags, looking for a fucking bus stop.

and thankfully, i found one. i had to walk a mile, but it took a while.

it was dark, cold, and raining. i sit there. cars are passing by, i'm just crying my eyes out in the rain. then an old lady sits down beside me with an umbrella.

"are...are you okay dear?"

"no, ma'am. i'm not..."

"what's wrong, dear?"

"it's nothing...really."

"well, you're sitting here in the cold rain, without an umbrella, i'm pretty sure you're crying. and you're trembling!"

"i'm just really upset."

"well i hope it's not about a boy.."

"it-it kind of is."

"good god. what is it?"

"well, i've been away from him for 7 months. almost every night he would call me and we would still be in contact. and today i came back and the first thing i see his him, with another girl sitting on his lap."

"oh that's awful!"

"he never cared about me. every. night. the same thing, he said. i'll love you, forever... what a bunch of bullshit. what a welcome back, ey?" i say...then i start crying pretty loud.

"oh darling!" she puts an arm over me and brings me under her umbrella.

"i'm going to get your sweater wet, ma'am."

"i don't care. you need love, and you need it now. where's your mum?"

"she's in australia. that's where i've been."

"oh my goodness! where are you off to now?"

"australia. i'm waiting for the bus."

"i'm so sorry dear."

"me too.."

"you should probably go back to the house. you're going to die from hypothermia."

"hell no, everyone i hate is in there."

"just for tonight. here."

she took out a little notepad and jotted something down. she ripped out the piece of paper and handed it to me.

"after tonight, you can sleep at my house for as long as you like. i have a grandson who's living with me. my husband died a couple months ago."

"i'm so sorry."

"it's fine, darling. just tell me and i'll come pick you up with my grandson."

"okay. thank y-you."

"my name is julia by the way. and my grandsons name is alex."

"thank you julia! i'm sydney."

"see ya soon, sydney."

"see ya.."

i grabbed my bags and started crying once she walked off. i took out my wet phone and called the only guy in the band that i trusted just a bit.

10 minutes later..

"oh my god, sydney, you've had us all mad!" calum said while hugging me.

"i'm s-sorry.." i said while crying and trembling at the same time.

"let's go."

i got into the car while calum put my bags into the backseat.

once we got to the house, i took my time getting out. calum took out my bags and put them on the porch, then returned to the car for me.

he grabbed my hand and helped me out. he embraced me, and slowly opened the room door, with all of my bags and me.

he threw my bags on the floor and turned back to me and hugged me for a really long time.

"i've missed you.." he said softly.

"missed y-you t-too.." i continued trembling from the freezing rain i had just spent an hour in.

he put one arm around me and walked me into the living room.

ashton was furiously texting and wandering around the room, and luke sat on the couch, his leg bouncing up and down repeatedly. i couldn't even look at michael.

"guess who i found?" calum said excitedly.

ashton looked up from his phone and his eyes went wide. he quickly ran to me and hugged me.

"you're soaking. what have you been doing? sitting in the rain?"

"y-yess.." i said, my lip quivering.

"go upstairs.."

"i'm...i'm sleeping in calum's room tonight..."

"what?!"

i pushed ashton off of me and quickly ran upstairs. i was freezing, but i could obviously still move. i heard footsteps follow me.

i opened calum's bedroom door, and wow, it was really clean. i look over at the person standing next to me, calum.

"nice room you g-got here."

"you're freezing! and your clothes are all wet, here borrow one of my t-shirts."

"n-no calum, it's--"

he quickly pulled out one of hid nirvana t-shirts, and some basketball shorts and handed them to me.

"go ahead and change in the bathroom. i'll be in here."

"alright.."

i go into the bathroom and take my time changing. its hard getting out of wet jeans.

once i'm done, i walk back to calum's room, only to hear another voice coming from inside. i quietly put my ear against the door to hear.

"you better not try anything with her!"

"what do you care? you cheated on her months ago!"

"hey, i was lonely and she offered. you did the same, remember!"

"yeah but i actually did the right thing and got rid of the girl. you, my friend, have gone another level up the asshole scale."

"fuck you."

and i heard footsteps coming towards the door. and i quickly run to the bathroom. i see michael storm out of the room and go down the stairs.

i go back to calum's room and he's shirtless, and pantless. now he's just in his boxers.

"wow. you look good in my shirt."

"then why don't you wear it? or any shirt as a matter of fact."

"cuz then i won't be comfortable."

he pats the spot beside him on the bed. i sigh and get into the bed. he wraps his arms around me.

"to keep you warm."

"gee. thanks for your concern."

and i sigh and try to fall asleep. why am i in this position right now? wow calum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 53 25
High-schooler Bella Swan doesn't expect life to change much when she moves from sunny Arizona to rainy Washington. Then she meets Edward Cullen, a sh...
127K 2.7K 26
Disclaimer: I wrote this book around the age of twelve when I was very inexperienced in writing and even though it's not my favourite book, I'm still...
4.3K 143 25
Karan just wanted to have a normal vacation . Somewhere named Greece. A normal vacation where she can forget the painful feelings of her that she wan...
136K 3K 44
So I drown it out like I always do Dancing through our house with the ghost of you Warning: abuse and smut