HEARTS DON'T FEEL THE SAME (Z...

By zarry_heart_jade

"A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.." But what if a couple... More

PROLOGUE
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25 - I
25 - II
FINALE
ANNOUNCEMENT!

1

3K 155 278
By zarry_heart_jade

"Fight.. Fight.. Fight..", the loud chants of people around were heard along the silent and remote streets, just on the outskirts of Shoreditch, London.

The intense fight had been a predetermined one between the two leading fighters of two powerful and headstrong gangs. Hazel Beast was the toughest and skilled fighter of The Black Jacks gang; taking off on Viper, the leader of the The Skull gang.

Hazel Beast, aka Javadd, as known in the street circle is one of the most toughest, skillful, strong and arrogant fighter his gang ever had. He was someone you wouldn't want to mess up with. He has a mask on his face and not many other than his best friends and close peers have seen his gorgeous face.

"C'mon, J. Square and punch. One move and it's over", his best friend Liam cheered, standing next to his boyfriend, Louis.

"That guy knows better than you, babe. That's Zed you're talking about", he face-palmed at his boyfriend's excitement.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy. He won. I knew he'd listen to my instructions very well. See, he won now", Liam said overly excited. 

"Yeah? So, why not fight a match against him, babe? I am damn sure you'll win", Louis said rolling his eyes but chuckling when he saw the guy gulping visibly, while shaking his head.

"Did I do something, baby? Why do you want me to end up in a hospital?", he questioned surprised.

"That's what I thought. C'mon, let's go", they walked off to the dimly lit alley where Zayn was removing his bandage to clean up.

"Hey, bruh. That was some show you put on. He was literally battered", Liam said patting on the golden eyed guy's shoulder. He washed his hands and pulled up a hoodie over his head before answering them.

"Yeah it was, mate. But, he was a hard nut. Not gonna lie. I was pretty surprised when he lost", Zayn explained walking with them towards the exit.

"Liam wants a ring match against ya, lad. What ya say?", Louis piped in, snickered when Liam glared at him.

"Yeah? Lima? Wanna fight me, bro? Let's have some fun", Zayn chuckled when Liam shook his head frantically, sweating profusely.

"Hell, no. My boyfriend just wants me dead. Tell me if you have someone else, Lou. I'll walk away but don't plan my death", he answered literally scared.

"C'mon mate. I'm not that bad. You know me", he snickered.

"You're not, Zed. But that beast inside the ring is scary", he countered still panicked.

"You're talking as though we're two different people", Zayn pouted playfully. This is the side of him that only his best friends and sisters have seen. He doesn't let this out to anyone else, in the fear of getting hurt and being misjudged as weak.

"He's just an overdramatic idioh. Scaredy cat. By the way, I wouldn't plan your death in front of you. Would I? That would be a stupid move and I'm smarter than that, sweetheart", Louis laughed and hi-fived Zayn, while Liam glared hard at them.

"Jay", a stern voice called out to him. Zayn pulled his mask over his face before turning around to see, Tyler, his boss walking towards him with an envelope. "This is your share for today's fight, man. Enjoy. Don't forget the ring match that you have next week. If you win it, you can get promoted as the Training coach, as you don't want to fight anymore. Practice well and be prepared", he said as he passed the package to him.

"Sure, T. I'll be well prepared for it. Thanks for this though", he replied politely. Tyler, was their boss but he was only a year or two older than Zayn himself. He took over this position from his father, two years ago and since then he'd become a close acquaintance to the boys. He was chilled out and easy going; unlike the other old men.

"No problem. You deserve it", he turned on his heel to walk away before turning halfway towards Zayn, "you know you can show your face to us, sometime. Judging by your hazel eyes, I'm sure, you're just as gorgeous. I'll be waiting for the day, I'll be blessed with my wish", he said as he turned around again and jogged away.

"He's smitten by you, Zed.  We've been telling you all along to give him a chance but you don't listen to us, lad", Louis said making Zayn look at him in question.

"No, mate. I don't have time or space for anyone in my life. And mainly, no rich spoilt brats. They have only arrogance and pride filled in them and nothing more. It's better to be away from them than get closer and get burnt by the heat", he said removing his mask again; as they all piled up into Liam's SUV.

"But, don't you think you need someone to be yours, bro? I know you don't like to talk but at times, you need someone to take care of ya. I'm happy and proud to see you raising your sisters so well singlehandedly but at times, I want to be selfish and think about my friend. You shouldn't ignore your own life, bro", Liam said concerned as he drove away from the remote part of the city.

"Lima. I get it but I don't think I've time or energy to think about anyone in my life. I've my sisters who are still growing up. They don't know what's right or wrong. Good or bad. I don't want anyone to look at them as a burden. I want to be there for them, anytime they need me. And I also have you two, my amazing friends. What more do you want?", Zayn replied sincerely and honestly.

"Li. You don't understand his concern and mind space right now. Let him take his time to understand and sort out his life. We don't want to complicate it, babe", Louis advised his boyfriend before turning to his best friend, "that doesn't mean you're gonna stay single forever. If you find someone worth it, you won't back away, Zed or you'll see the ugly side of Louis 'the Tommo' Tomlinson", he warned him.

"Sure", Zayn rolled his hazel orbs, looking outside the window when his eyes fell upon a little diner. He thought of picking up some food for his sisters. "Stop the car at the diner, Lima. I'll get something to go", he instructed as Liam parked the car before the boys got out.

"The Lil Kitchen", they read out as they entered the cozy looking diner. It had been decorated so lavishly with warm amber lights and the wall decals gave it homey vibes. Zayn weirdly felt as though it was his home, but he ignored it and walked up towards the counter to place the take away order.

"Hi, I'm Gee. Hope you're having a good day", the girl looked around the same age as theirs. She had a wide smile on her long, beautiful face.

"Yes, thank you. Can I know what's your speciality here?", Zayn asked politely.

"So, our fast moving food is actually the Garlic bread along with my mom's special Roasted chicken with Lime and tomato sauce and for dessert it'd be the renowned banana bread", she answered while Zayn placed the order of the same for take away.

Liam and Louis too ordered some spaghetti as they weren't in the mood for garlic breads. Fifteen minutes later, they took their orders, walking back to the car after Liam wished her to have a great day.

They drove fifteen more minutes, before pulling up in front of Zayn's small and cozy one storeyed house. He bid them goodbye as he walked towards the door and opening it with his spare key. The minute he entered the house, his two sisters hugged his legs tightly. Waliyah was  thirteen while Safaa was just ten. He kneeled down to their heights before engulfing them into a huge hug. These two little beings were the sole reason and purpose of his life. He was taking every single breath just for them and no one else. He wanted the best for them and wouldn't compromise with anything less.

"Bhai. Where were you? We were worried", Waliyah's voice stuttered as though she was crying.

"Yes, bhaiya. And Wali was fighting with me for the doll", Saf complained to him.

"Oh my darlings. I'm so sorry. I was getting your dinner and got late. Sorry. Please forgive, my princesses", he smiled at them as they kissed his cheeks simultaneously.

"Sorry Bhai. I am an idioh. You do so much for us but we behave like brats", Wali looked at him with a smile.

"Wali. Don't say that. You guys know I love you both more than my own life. It's my responsibility to take care of you two. And don't call yourself names. It makes me feel as though I did something wrong", he said as they all walked towards the tiny kitchen where Zayn took out the plates to put out the dinner.

"Sorry Bhai. I love you", Wali said as she hugged her brother.

"I love you too, bhaiya", Safaa hugged him too as they reached only to waist. He chuckled before placing a kiss on their foreheads.

"Love you too, my babies", he said as their faces scrunched up.

"We're not babies", they both said in unison. He snickered at their childish behaviours as he brought out their plates.

"Ok. Sorry my highness. You're not babies but you're my babies", he said laughing as they frowned and pouted cutely.

"Where's your plate, Bhai?", Wali asked when he placed two plates before them.

"Oh, I just had a burger with the guys. You guys eat it. I'm not so hungry", he excused while Safaa and Waliyah exchanged secret glances.

"We're not gonna eat too", saf announced making him frown in confusion.

"We drank so much water that we're not hungry too", Wali retorted suggestively.

He looked at their faces and sighed before walking into the kitchen and bringing a small portion of food for himself as he kept the remaining as a backup if the girls wanted more. He sat down before them before they got up and walked into the kitchen, bringing the bowl and plates back. Waliyah tore a huge piece of garlic bread and placed it on his plate before they walked back to their seats.

"We need food and so do you, Bhai", she said making Zayn's eyes burn with tears. He wiped the lone tear that escaped before he smiled at his sisters and they started eating. Still, he ate slowly keeping an eye out if they needed more.

"This is so delicious, bhaiya", Safaa said bringing him back to the reality.

"Yes. Where did you get this? We'll definitely go there again", Waliyah said, as they enjoyed the lovely treat their brought for them.

"A little dinner on the way. It was so warm and cozy. So, I thought why not we'll try. I'll take you both there some time next week. Yeah", he said as they all are together and Zayn couldn't feel more happy and proud when he saw the smile and joy on their sisters faces.

He'd do anything to keep them smiling and happy forever. No doubt about it.

_____________________________

To be continued... 💚💛

Thank you for reading. 🙏🙏🙏

Thank you for your constant love and support guys!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😘😘

Share your thoughts, guys...

Love y' all _ J 💜😘

Pls like, comment and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74 0 5
"If I die, tell her I loved her." ------ To El: "When we first met, I had no idea that you'd become this important to me, and I don't care how compli...
49.4K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...
13.8K 242 45
// Don't even read this (artemis, 2018) // Love at first sight. Many say it's merely a myth. But what if they were wrong? They faced many challenge...
459 23 8
It's been years since the five most well known men have been together. Ever since their split, they have been doing their own thing and they have bee...