Pyar k do naam : Priya aur Ra...

ThePranksterGirl

Starting updates are not so good in writing terms but as the story progresses so my writing skill too. Just g... Еще

PKDN 1
PKDN 2
PKDN 3
PKDN 4
Priya and Rohan's marriage
"Kiyara"
Shubh Vivah
PriyAnsh
PKDN 9
RaYa
karwachauth
PKDN 12
Glimpse of past
😘Baaho k darmiya😘
PKDN 16
"Love in the Air"
SURPRISE
"Insecurity, Pain, Realization"
Jealousy ,Anniversary and Engagement
Punjab Trip
Chapter-21
Dissapointed 😔😔
"LOVE"😘😘
"Broken Heart"
I am only Ansh's Mother
Let Me Love You U Jaan😘😘
Let Me Love You Jaan ......
After effects of love
Just To Know
"Majboor"
Dooriya............
Devil's Entry
Some Flashbacks
Curse Of Her Life😭😭
RAYA Moments
RaYa Moments II
Terrible Incident
RaYa's Pain
Ek Dusre Ki Baaho Me
Naughty Ram I
Naughty Ram II
Ram's Prank
Dil Ki Baate
Enemy or Friend?
Ram's Conviction
Her Pain
Evil Plan 1
PriyAnsh Moment
I am Pregnant
II Her Happiness II
"Our Babies"?
II Ram is back II
II Trap of Lies II
~Priya's Craving~
~ RaYa Moment III ~
~Raya Moment IV~
RaYalicious
Last Raya Moment
Rohan's dirty plan
Rohan and Pregnancy news
!Accident!
~She Waited~
Hard Reality
"Strong Priya"
"Heartbeats"
" Surprise from Rohan"
~Trap of Lies III~
~A Trap for RaYa~
~Trap of Lies IV~
~Rohan's Dirty Plan~
~RaYa Apart (I)~
"RaYa Apart (II)"
~(Last)Raya Apart(Ra/Ya)~
~True Friend~
~Baby Shower Ceremony~
~The Moment of RaYa~
~Dadaa~??
~Danger I~
--Truth Unfold--
~In search of Truth~
~In Search of Priya~

Realization

847 88 55
ThePranksterGirl

Hey guys

I am back with an update, Guys do you want Ram romance in the story before it moves down to their separation as some of the readers are saying that story is progressing at a slow pace so you tell me what should I do whether to continue what I have in mind regarding their romance or just jump to their separation?

Romance or Separation?

Please do let me know.

Before you read this update I want you to know that past these days I have been listening to one particular song which really spelled some magic on me and instantly an idea popped up in my mind to give it a try in one of my stories or OS. Well, after listening to the song you might be able to catch up on the theme behind the scene.

Please do play the song and let me know your views about it.

At Mumbai

7:30 PM

Mumbai road was all crowded with cars, bikes and their headlights were shining through the raindrops, though the surround was very noisy yet it was giving someone a happy feeling and peace in his heart.

" Harish take the left, we will go from highway" he said getting annoyed with this heavy traffic which was making him late reach to venue on time and meet his life, his wife.

"Ok Sir" said his driwer.

" I can see your restlessness Ram to see the love of your life after 2 weeks" said Vikram with a mischievous glint.

" 2 Months 3 week 2 days 1 hour and 36 seconds to be precise" he replied back looking out of the window.

"What?" he asked in confusion.

"Last time I admired her and had a talk was when we visited Punjab" his voice was heavy.

"Since then I have been dying to talk to her, to admire her as long as I can, to see her smile, to see the same happiness which has been missing since we came back from Punjab" he added sadness was prevailing in his eyes.

" Everything will be alright Ram once you confess your feeling to her I am sure she will be more than happy" he replied with a smile.

"Thank you Vikram for making me realize my mistake and my love for Priya" he said with a smile.

"Well, no need to thank me instead I want you to give me 2 week holiday so I can take Neha on the SECOND HONEYMOON" he requested spelling out Honeymoon word just to irritate him more.

" Yha mene apni biwi ke saath ek bhi peaceful holiday nhi manaya or tu second honeymoon par Jana chahta hai" he said in a grumpy tone, craving to be with Priya was evident in his voice.

("I haven't even taken Priya on trip and you want to go on second honeymoon")

"It's not my fault buddy" he retorts back enjoying his restlessness.

He is such a sight to be watched when he is restless he thought and chuckled.

A little later

"Vikram be on time ok" said Ram peeping from the window, outside of Vikram's house.

"Ok Ram we will be on time" replied back he and went from there.

He admired the rainy view from the window, it felt so nice to be back in his country where he belongs where his heart resides.....With Priya a beautiful blush appeared on his face. He can't wait to see his wife, his Jaan, his priya. His heart was dancing in joy to see Priya after a long time, hell his stomach is feeling so many butterflies at the mere thought of seeing Priya after realizing his love for her. He couldn't pinpoint what he was feeling more.

Was he happy?" Of course he was never been this much happy.

Was he excited and nervous?" Yes, like hell how he is going to see her after this torturous of 2 months.

2 Months 3 weeks 2 days 1 hour and 40 seconds to be precise his heart added how is he going to confess his feelings to her.

His love for her.

Heck, he needs to apologize first for being a jerk to her.

Then comes the confession, falling in love was as easy as breathing but its confession is as hard as sitting on a hot pan. Nevertheless, he will make it up to her, he will amend his mistakes with his love, with his care, with his affection.

He felt complete, the part which was missing now was back in his heart, the part which he had been craving to make his heart a whole now was added back to it.

His world is going to become complete, the moment he would let out his feelings open before Priya, he will confess her each and every feeling to Priya. Once he will confess his feelings he will never ever going to let her stay away from him.

He will make this compromise relationship a real and sacred one, which will have a love, respect, passion, care everything which he lacked before, he will do everything to make their marriage successful. He lent back in flashback how he realized his love was not a mistake.

Flashback

Singapore

SUNDAY Morning

" Ram I have got a notification, our flight is at 3 PM this night" Vikram said entering his room looking at his mobile screen.

When he didn't get any response from Ram, he lifted his head and saw Ram was busy in admiring something very keenly, as if something very precious to his heart, he caught a glimpse of something shining in his palms.

"What is it in your hand Ram?"Vikram asked.

Ram jerked suddenly at his question, cautiously he tried to hide it in his pocket before he could see the anklet in his hand but failed as he held his hand "Is it anklet Ram?" he asked pulling his hand up to his eye level.

"y.a.....no....I mean yes" he stammered.

"And may I ask whose is it?" asked he deliberately to make him confess the truth.

"That's none of your business to know" he snapped at him to avoid this conversation which can lead him to confess his own feelings.

"Oh so can I conclude that The Ram Kapoor has very weird fantasies of wearing an anklet," he said in proud tone and pat his shoulder.

"Is he an idiot how can a man wear an anklet?" he thought with wide eyes, looking more shocked at his statement.

"Well done Mere Sher....I am proud of you" he chirped happily hugging him.

" I didn't know that you have likings in female stuff too......How about next LINGERIE" he whispered in his ear, a smirk was playing on his face.

His nose flared up in anger, jaw clenched "Shut up Vikram, just shut the fuck up I don't have such type of fantasies " he yelled parting away from him and his nose scrunched up in disgust imagining himself in lingerie.

" it's not mine it's of Priya " he added with a soft voice remembering her smiling face.

Vikram gave a winning smirk "I know Ram that it belongs to Priya only" he said with a serious face.

"But I want to know why it is with you, why were you admiring it as if you were dying to see the face who it belongs to" he snapped.

Ram was tongue-tied, he opened his mouth to reply but didn't get any idea what to say or rather lie to himself "Please Ram don't let this happen " he said stepping towards him.

"I and you very well know that what you have for Priya is LOVE only in fact more than love" he stated boring in his eyes which was filled with love, guilt.

He shocked at his statement "He knows me very well, of course, best friend jo hai" he thought and wondered what to reply to him or how to dodge his question without being caught.

"AND DON"T YOU DARE FUCKING LIE TO ME..........I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BLOODY SHIT" he snapped at him making him flinched at his voice, this was the rarest of his behavior, ANGRY VIKRAM is just like an 8th wonder.

"I know Vikram I had been denying my feelings for Priya for a long time " he stated flickering his eyes not to let himself break down before his friend but his heart's pain rolls down from his eyes in form of a tear.

"what I feel for Priya is............. LOVE" he chocked, guilt emerged in his eyes.

"Guilt.....Did I see guilt in his eyes....No why would he be guilty?" he wondered.

" I should have controlled my emotions, I should not have let my heart fell in love with Pri-ya, I should not have betra-yed Radhika" he blabbered causing confusion to Vikram.

"What are you saying Ram, falling in love with Priya doesn't mean that you are betraying Radhika" he retorted back.

"It is Vikram" he yelled in anger.

"What" Vikram shocked.

"I had promised Radhika that I will never love any-one el-se....." he flared of as his throat chocked, millions of needles pierced his heart.

"Tha--n her" he added back, showing him his back and wiped his tear.

Vikram felt petty and bad for his friend to see how broken he has become, to fulfill his promise he had been denying his feelings, hurting himself not even himself but Priya too. No he can't let that happen, he can't let him destroy his and Priya's life he determined.

"RAM are you forgetting the other promise which you had made to Radhika in her last time?"he asked him, keeping his hand on his shoulder.

Ram looked at him with confusion written all over his face "Which promise Vikram?" he asked back quickly.

"The promise that you will always be happy no matter what happens.....the promise that you will move on in your life.......The promise to let someone else enter your heart.........The promise to keep Maa and Dadi happy.......The promise to live your life to fullest" he stated boring his eyes with his teary one.

"Ram, I came in your life because God had someone more special than me to enter in your life" Radhika's voice echoed in his ears when she was just about to die but still her face had a strange belief as if she knew that God has something special in his mind, she hadn't had the slightest of fear or pain that she will not be ever going to see Ram and or her son.

"Ram promise, me that you will move on in your life, you will live your life to fullest" again her words rang in his ear.

He was angry at that time how could Radhika say such words to him when she herself knows what place she holds in his life in his heart.

Silence prevailed in the room................

"Ram your happiness was always her(Radhika's) happiness, do you think seeing you in guilt would let her live in peace," he said pulling his chin up and wiped his tear with his thumb pad.

"Ram do you know your happiness means everything to me"again Radhika's voice echoed in his ear when she broke her pregnancy's news to him.

" Ram" he called him with utmost sincerity to gain his attention.

" don't make her love as an obstacle in your life which is definitely not, let her be in peace RAM accept your feelings, confess it to Priya and live your life to the fullest" he stated with a soft voice.

"Ram, don't make my love as an obstacle promise me Ram that you will move on, Ansh needs a mother so do you......Life can't be lived alone Ram move on please" lingered Radhika's voice in the back of his mind.

"And if you can't give that happiness to Priya than" he stopped.

"Than what Vikram," he asked with a hope that he would suggest him some way to get out of this critical condition.

"Than I would suggest you to SET HER FREE, let her be with the man who could give her all the happiness and mostly LOVE ." he roared and left slamming the door shut.

"SET HER FREE"

"SET HER FREE"his heart repeated the same line.

"Let her be with the man who can give her all the happiness....Love" his words were ringing in his ear.

"All the happiness.....Love" he spelled each and every word to himself, and that word stabbed his heart million times in a second.

"No......" he shouted loudly to stop that noise.

"No I can't leave her "he added with the same intensity of pain, ruffing his hair in anger and realization.

"She is mine" he shouted on top of his lungs.

"She is mine to love" he whispered falling on his knees.

" to resp-ect, to care, to adm-ire........she is all mine" he added back in chocking voice.

"She is all mine" he couldn't complete the sentence as his heart was swelled up in happiness and realization.

The pain and jealousy of seeing Priya in someone else's arm made his breath knocked out, his whole world crumbled down his feet. The guilt which was holding him back to realize what his heart had been telling him this sudden jealousy and pain made him confess the truth.

He tried very hard way to shut off his heart's yelling but whom he got to be kidding "Jis Sach se wo bhaag rha tha, aaj uski zubaan par aa hi gya".

"I Love her.........I love her so much that the mere thought of her being in someone else's arms kills me to death," he confessed, happiness and anger were prevailing in his black orbs.

"I can't see her belongs to someone else" he whispered and took out her anklet from his pocket.

"I love you Priya I love you so much" he chocked admiring the anklet.

"I am so sorry to make you suffer so much Priya" his voice was shivering.

"I will not let you stay away from me Priya..........Jintni takleef tumhe meri wajah se hui hai use me apne pyar se mita dunga I love you biwi I love you so much" he added with a lump in his throat and kissed the anklet as if he was kissing his love.

"I am going to confess my feelings what you mean to me," said Ram with a determination, his eyes were now filled with happiness.

He felt as if some burden was lifted up from his chest, he was happy...............a lot happy to realize that he wasn't betraying Radhika by loving Priya.

" Get ready Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor...........your Mr. Kapoor will love you as no one has ever loved anyone" he chirped happily and kept back anklet in his pocket.

Flashback ends...........

************************************************************************

AT TAJ HOTEL

8:15 PM

All were gathered in a banquet hall of TAJ except Ram, vikram and Neha. "Priya what was the need to arrange such a huge party beta?" asked Sudhir sparing a glance at the lavishes decoration and the guest too.

" Haa, Priya beta what was the need beta?" agreed Shipraji.

"Papa please you and Maa have done a lot for me" Priya's voice chocked as she remembered her past.

"Can't I do a little for my parents?" she added back flickering her eyes to stop her tear to fall down.

Sudhir's chest swelled up more in happiness and proud to get such a lovely and wonderful daughter Shirpraji was feeling nothing less as compared to Sudhir. "Happy Anniversary Sudhirji" said Krishnaji interrupting their moment and handed a bookey to them.

Sudhir and Shipra's look👆👆

" Happy Anni-anniversary Naanu and Naani" said Ansh, coming with Rishab and Shruti holding their hands. "Awe thank you my little baby" said Sudhir and took him up in his arms.

"Isn't it, our baby is looking very handsome Sudhir?" asked Shipra caressing his chin lovingly.

"Yes our boy is indeed looking very handsome" agreed Sudhir and pecked on his forehead.

" Anshu you are looking very dashing baby" said Priya and admired her jaan with twinkle in her eyes.

" I know Mumma" he replied with a smile same as his DAD, she missed him.

She missed his Dimple, his pout when he annoys yet manages to skip her heart.

"Priya Where is Ram?" asked Sudhir and she stiffened at his words "What will she going to reply to her about Ram's arrival" she frowned.

"Bhai will be here in 15 or 2o minutes" replied Rishab sensing Priya's awkwardness at Sudhir's query.

"Ok so till then let's have a look at the decoration" said Rishab distracting them all.

Shruti and Rishab's look👆👆

"Come Shruti and champ" added he.

"May I have your attention please ladies and gentlemen?" said Karthik holing mike in his right hand and had a charming smile on his face making him more handsome and fit.

" Well, we are here to celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary" he said and smiled towards the guest.

" Here comes my super gorgeous Chachi looking as hot as 18-year-old girl could" he said with a mischievous glint.

Shipra blushed at his comment and Sudhir too chuckled at him raising a naughty grin to shipra.

" And yes with my ever not so handsome chachu who looks like her father" he added with a glint and in return Sudhir shot an angry glare towards him.

" Kathik" called his Dad sternly.

" Ok ok sorry chachu" he apologized holding his ear with one of his hand.

"So this party is in the honor of Mr. and Mrs. Shudhir Sharma who are celebrating their 30th Wedding Anniversary so let's rock in the dance floor for their happiness" said Karthik and gave back mike to the waiter.

"Cheers to their happiness" said Karthik taking a glass of juice.

The above song is Priya's feeling...................

"You are looking gorgeous Priya" complimented Neha who has just now walked down with Vikram on her side.

Neha and Vikram's look👆👆

"You are not looking less Neha" she replied with a smile but her eyes were stuck on the entrance.

Her eyes were filled with longing.

"Indeed you are looking very beautiful Priya" agreed Vikram, sparing a glance to find Ram but couldn't.

Priya smiled in return " Where are you Ram?" her heart whispered.

She was restless to see him after this long period.

"Aaj to gya Ram" he muttered under his breathe giving a smile to Priya.

"Neha let's go and wish Uncle and Aunty" said Vikram dragging Neha along with.

Priya was terribly missing Ram, his absence has been bothering him so much, she was fine with their silence but not with his absence. She was nervous and happy as well, somewhere her heart was giving her some good vibes that something good is going to happen. Every part of her body, her every fiber was waiting impatiently to see Ram for once.

Her life will be back to her.

She will be living with his presence.

As if she was only breathing without presence but now once he will be here before her, she will be lively.

She will be lively with his presence.

A little later

Dadi, sudhir, shipra and other guest were enjoying themselves except Priya who was sitting alone on a table with a frown on her head.

"Mumma I want to eat ice-cream?"said Ansh sitting on table and Priya was standing beside him, her eyes were not leaving entrance even for a second, she was dying to see him.

"Where is he?" she muttered with a frown on her forehead.

When he got no response from his Mumma, he tucked her saari "Mumma I want to eat ice cream" said Ansh holding her saari pally.

" Ok come Mumma will take you to the ice-cream stall" stood up she from the chair and made her way towards the stall.

****************************************************************

He got down from his car, glanced at the view before indeed his wife has chosen the best place to give surprise to her parents. He was only 5 or 6 feet away from his wife, as he was stepping towards the venue so was his nervousness.

" Relax Ram you are not going on some war" he chided himself as his heart was thumping so loudly against his rib cage as if in the next moment his heart will burst out.

"Cool down Ram take a deep breath you are just going to see your own wife" he calmed himself just before crossing the threshold of the venue.

And with a deep breath, he kept his right leg in the venue, strengthen up his tie and with full confidence he made his way in with shiny eyes and a cheerful smile.

As the time was passing so was his restlessness too.

"Happy Anniversary Papaji and Mummyji" said Ram shooking hand with Sudhir, although his eyes were searching for someone very special.

The one who now owns his heart as well his soul too.

"Thank you Ram beta" replied Sudhir with a broad smile and hugged him.

Sudhir felt strange happiness and longingness prevailing in Ram's eyes "God Please bless my daughter her husband's love" he prayed in his heart.

"Thank you Mr. Ram" replied Shipra and noticed that his eyes were searching someone, she grinned and felt happy for her daughter.

"So did you cracked the deal?" asked Sudhir, taking up the juice from the tray and handed over to the Ram.

"Yes I have cracked the biggest and most important deal of my life," he thought with a blush.

"Yes" he replied taking the glass still his eyes were roaming around the hall, Shipra nudged Sudhir to show his how desperately his eyes were searching for Priya.

"Aa gya mera golu puttar" Dadi joined them with Krishnaji on her left side, her eyes twinkle to see Ram after a long time but instantly her face fell down as soon as she recalled Priya's miserable state.

"How are you Dadi?" asked Ram bend down and took the blessing of DADI followed by Krishanji.

Nevertheless, she did talk with Ram as she didn't want Sudhir and Shipra to get to know about the tension going on in the family. "Happy Wedding Anniversary Mr. and Mrs. Sharma," said one of an old man with a bunch of flowers in his hand.

"Maa where are Ansh and Priya?" asked Ram.

"Bhai, bhabhi has taken Ansh to ice-cream stall" intervened Rishab with glass in his hand.

"Ok I'll just go and check on them" he almost whispered as his heart again started to thump so high in excitement and nervousness and went away.

"DADI and Maa Do you need something?"asked Shruti, they shook their head.

Ram almost searched in every stall but could not get her"Where is she yrr I am dying for her single glance" he whispered back ruffling his gelled up hair with his fingers. "Ram jise tu dhund rha hai wo wha us stall par hai" said Vikram pointing towards the opposite direction.

(Ram whom you are searching is there on that stall)

His eyes lit up in a bright smile "By the way best of luck" added Vikram with a cheeky grin on his face, he got confused and raised up his eyebrow "Well, My lover boy your wife will blow you off with her beauty" he whispered in his ear, making his chick to become cherry red.

Though the light was dim at last he found his lady love standing beside Ansh who was relishing his ice-cream sitting on the counter, Priya's arms were holding him through his neck making him same height as of her.

Without breaking his stance he walked up to them with a broad smile on his face, light music was playing in the background still he could hear his heart bit loudly. His eyes traveled up to Ansh first, who was looking very handsome and cute at the same time.

" Ansh slow down baby else you will chock" Priya scolded him and in return, Ansh giggled at her.

"Wow, beautiful " he left a breath which he was holding up till now as he looked Priya from top to bottom who was wearing a pink saari with white stoned border paired up with sleeveless blouse making her hot and sexy, hairs were open making her bewitching.

"Is chehre ko dekhne ke liye mai kab se taras rha tha" he thought looking at her glowing face.

"I had craved a lot to see this face"

"I missed you Mrs. Kapoor" he said to himself and wiped a lone tear which escaped from his eyes, he couldn't hold back himself to embrace his love, his son in his arms, and let them know how much he has missed them, love them.

" Done?"Priya asked as Ansh kept the bowl down on the counter, he nodded his head with ice-cream smeared up on his lips. She took the tissue and wiped his lips pinching his nose and when she was about to get him down from the counter, she felt two pairs of arms embracing them tightly against his strong chest.

Her face was pressed against his torso, she inhaled his cologne " I missed you so much my babies" he whispered and when she realized who he was, her voice struck up in her throat with joy.

Ansh wriggled as Ram was sandwiching him between Priya and himself " I missed you so much my babies" he whispered again, keeping his hand on Priya's bare waist which literally send a shiver down to her spine and another hand was rubbing Ansh's back to stop his wriggling.

"DAD" he squealed and hugged him.

Tears of happiness coiled down from Priya's eyes, she also kept her hand behind his back and hugged him tightly feeling content being in his arms, she felt her heart to live again. At this moment nothing mater to her, not his earlier behavior not even he loves her or not this is what she wanted very badly, his arms around her, being in his arms.

His lips curved up in a smile to feel her tiny palms holding him through his back, her touch created strange havoc in him as if her touch soothed his pain as if her touch was to heal his invisible wound.

"How stupid I was, to not understand my immense love for Priya" he thought and kept his head above Priya's pecking on her hair.

She was home.........in his arms where she belongs.

As soon as he embraced them in his arms, he felt his heart to stop a beat, he felt as if he has got back his life, as if he came back his home where he was craving to be for a long time.

He was home............in her arms where he was dying to be.

" I missed you DAD" Ansh said.

Priya's grip loosened as she sensed the presence around them, her chicks were flushed with the reddish shade "I missed you too" said Ram pulling away from them reluctantly. Had it been in his hand he would have eloped Priya from this place and have his way with her in fact his naughty mind was giving him weird fantasies to make her his in every sense. He flushed even with the thought itself what would happen when he will do the deed.

"Control your dirty mind Ram you haven't even confessed her" he chided himself.

He took Ansh up from the counter "How are you my baby?" asked he pecking on his head.

She was still in shock to find Ram so close to her and top of it he embraced her, her eyes were stuck on Ram's face "Did he say babies?" she wondered.

" I missed you DAD" Ansh croaked and kept his head over his shoulder.

"I am sorry my baby.....Dad had an important deal to crack" he whispered sparing a blushy glance at Priya's face who was still looking surprized.

"Indeed a very important deal" he blushed.

"So....." he trailed off looking at Priya, admired her from top to bottom.

Indeed she was looking drop-dead gorgeous even in a simple sari, his junior twitched to see his hot wife in a sleeveless and backless blouse with nothing on except diamond thud in her ears making her sexy.

"a..h...What" she raised her eyebrow in confusion.

She too looked up at him from top to bottom " Why he has to look so handsome and hot" she thought.

"This man is really to die for" she blushed at her thought.

Raya look👆👆

Let me know how is it?

Vote and comment

Till then bye

Love Kittu😘😘

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Entangled With You💫 (✅ Complete) shraddha

Художественная проза

124K 4.3K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...
Married My Enemy (#1 Rajput) Ek Ladki

Любовные романы

2.7M 155K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
119K 8.1K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
A love so pure ♡ Sneha Singh

Любовные романы

223K 14.7K 36
They wanted to erase their existence but failed....... Fate wanted to separate them but again put them together...... They were never meant to be but...