I n n o c e n t

Autorstwa edutaetion

❝ what does submissive mean, Taehyung? ❞ ❝ it's what you are, hun. ❞ in which Taehyung and Jimin are dorm mat... Więcej

♡ ⒶⓃ ♡
EGO AND BLACK SWAN
七八
A/N
十二
♡ 20K BITCHES ♥
十三
十四
十有
十五
十六
⚠ SERIOUS WARNING ⚠
18
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十有
二十五
二十六/STREAM DYNAMITE❤
二十八
shit post
二十九
a little man named woojin :D
29
三十 pt. 1
三十 pt. 2
31
32
33
34
35
•「 Q&A ANSWERS 」•
「 LITTLE MERMAID SPECIAL 」
36 pt. 1
「 50K SPECIAL 👏👏」
36 pt. 2
PLEASE READ

3.6K 158 94
Autorstwa edutaetion

Taehyung's POV

"HE DID WHAT?!?!"

"he shot someone."

"who?!"

"how the hell am I suppose to know?" seokjin asked, calmly eating noodles as I sighed.

this was not suppose to happen.

yoongi going rogue is going to kill us all.

"can you keep your thoughts to yourself? I don't want to hear about death while eating." seokjin asked, placing his bowl of noodles down on the counter right beside him. guess I spoke out loud.

we both were currently in the nurses office, discussing about the phone call from Namjoon that Jin just received 5 minutes ago. the fact that he wasn't livid surprised me. but then again seokjin always manages to surprise me.

"where's jimin right now?" I asked.

Seokjin took a sip of his coffee, taking his sweet time before answering. "the two boys should be at campus right now with Namjoon and hoseok. although with yoongi gone I think they are just as panicked as you are."

"I'm not panicking." I mumbled, but seokjin shook his head with disbelief. "I'm just worried about yoongi. you know how he is when he's alone..."

seokjin seemed to understand my situation as he rested a hand on my shoulder, patting it with some reassurance, although with how I'm feeling I don't think it's enough. "he'll be fine, tae. just have a little faith in him."

"even if he is fine, how are we going to explain everything to jimin and jungkook?" I asked, leaning off of jin's soft grip and walking towards the closed window. "after what they saw I would be surprised if they didn't report us to the cops yet."

jin kept silent with my sudden quesiton. i knew I had left him stuck with this situation.

I decided to continue with my rant. "in order to protect yuki we have to protect jimin, which will lead us to going back to that life again. it will all be chaos and ruin from our peaceful life. and now that yoongi is going solo I'm wondering if the others will as well."

jin looked towards the ground, his eyes closing for a few seconds before he spoke. "this...this was going to come either way, taehyung," jin started, looking up again to face me. "whether it be now, in the future, or a few days ago. it was coming to us whether we liked it or not." he stated, and even though I wanted to deny it, he was right.

we all knew that this was going to come back, it was just a matter of time. but I never knew it would come so soon. especially when we finally found peace.

before I could speak again, I was interrupted by the sound of jin's catchy ringtone. I watched as jin picked up his phone off the counter and brought it to his ear.

"how are they?"

"good. have you heard any news about yoongi's whereabouts?"

i quickly glanced up at jin who patiently waited for a response.

"...no? okay...."

'damn it...'

"alright....okay I'll bring him with me. are you sure though?"

"okay. see you soon, joon." him brought the phone off his ear, sliding it into his back pocket as he tossed his empty plastic bowl in the garbage.

he quickly picked up his keys off the counter and headed towards the door.

"where are you going?" I asked, watching him grab his jacket off the hook and slipping it on.

jin grabbed the handle of the door, a nervous smile on his face as he opened it. "I guess we're going to be the ones to explain the whole story to jimin."

"WHAT?!?!?"

Hoseok's POV

"waaaait, hold on a minute," i took a sip of water from my nearly empty water bottle, before placing down between my lap. "so how can mermaids multiply if they can't have kids?"

Namjoon groaned at my question, running a hand through his hair as he sighed with exasperation. "because they go through mating season just like wolves and other mammals..."

"but like, how does the baby mermaid come out? they don't have like....you know, holes like humans do!" I gestured my hand weirdly with made jimin giggle and jungkook blush at my sudden quesiton.

"because they CAN!! now can you please be quiet hoseok? I don't want to vomit..." Namjoon nearly banged his head against a desk as I pouted.

"wait wait wait, just one more question!"

"this better be valid."

"it is!" I grinned. "okay, so I always wondered, why do donuts have holes?"

"fuck you." Namjoon grumbled, nearly losing his last brain cell as I shook my head.

"seriously though! why can't it just not have a hole?"

"maybe they have holes so they can make timbits?" jimin suggested.

"OH WAIT!!" I exclaimed, making everyone go quiet. "I have the ultimate question..."

"w-what is it?" jungkook asked, preparing for something that was asked by Einstein.

jimin just stared at me with curiosity.

Namjoon look liked he wanted to shoot himself.

"is...."

"water..."

"wet?"

"its wet!" jimin declared, but jungkook shook his head.

"no i-its not!" jungkook mumbled, although jimin still heard it as he denied Jungkook's claim.

"where's your p-proof?" jungkook asked.

"because what do you feel if water is poured all over you?" jimin asked.

"I feel wet--" Jungkook's eyes widened as jimin cheered in victory.

I laughed at Jungkook's shocked expression while namjoon banged his head on the desk, damaging the the 'sexy' brain jin loved.

"you all are going to be the death of me..." Namjoon muttered to himself as the three of us laughed.

our laughter was cut short though when the sound of the door being dramatically kicked open, along with the scream of jungkook which made Namjoon groan was heard.

"guess who's back, peasants?" Jin sang as he triumphantly marched into the small dorm like he was a king or something, along with taehyung muttering incoherent words behind him.

taehyung seemed to be in a crappy mood, which was obvious due to his frown and crossed arms.

and me being me decided to bug him just a bit.

"sooo, wanna explain to jimin the news?" I asked, a smirk plastered on my face as taehyung sent me an accusing glare.

"what news?" jimin asked, glancing between me and taehyung curiously.

jungkook just decided to stay quiet for the time being.

taehyung took a deep breath, then exhaled, taking a seat beside Namjoon as jin decided to use the bathroom.

"alright, so you most likely know about yoongi killing a guy..." taehyung started, looking up to face the two males who nodded. "and I bet you have a lot of questions, so ask."

"why are you ignoring me?" jimin immediately asked, making taehyung flinch at the sudden question.

'oooh is he gonna confess that he loves him???' I watched the scene play out, squealing silently like a fangirl as taehyung sighed.

"I'll just be blunt with you; it's nothing you did wrong, jimin," jimin sighed in relief as a small smile graced his features. "it's about a friend of mine..."

jimin looked beyond confused at this point, so taehyung decided to elaborated further.

"she was a very kind and sweet person. all of us knew her, since we were kids. in fact, she's how we all became friends. she always made sure we were stable and okay while growing up."  Taehyung let a bitter smile show, his eyes dimming just a bit. "but.... she sacrificed her life so I could continue mine 2 years ago."

I silently listened to Taehyung's story.

he rarely spoke about this, even to me, so I know he must've been desperate to actually tell someone the whole thing.

"but, around 5 months ago, we received an anonymous letter that she may be still alive. the guy that nearly killed jungkook is working for a man who's responsible for her death at the time, and now might be responsible for yours if you're not carefu--"

"and yoongi is currently going out to slaughter one of his dispatch locations!" I clapped my hands, having full confidence that yoongi could take on.....the entire base.

jimin glanced at jungkook, who now looked like an emotional train wreck as he cried into the sleeve of his jacket. I guess he has a weak heart for emotional stories.

"well, that does make a lot more sense...I think..." jimin said, mostly to himself before he looked at taehyung. "does me being your fake boyfriend have anything to do with this?"

"partly," Taehyung's eyes trailed in my direction, but I just gave him a cocky smirk and a wink making him roll his eyes. "at first it was because of a bet hoseok made-"

"how dare you rat me out?!" I gasped, grabbing my empty water bottle and throwing it at taehyung, missing him by about 2 meters.

"but when I found out you were his target, I guess being a fake boyfriend meant I could easily keep an eye on you in case he had any side plans." Taehyung answered.

"stalker...." me and jungkook muttered, making taehyung glare at the two of us (mostly me).

"so what happens now?" jimin asked.

"I guess first we'll have to wait until yoongi comes back before making any big decisions. after that we'll most likely just see what happens." taehyung shrugged, getting off his seat to stretch.

"w-what are you guys?" jungkook whispered, looking at me, then slowly casting his eyes to taehyung who sighed.

"some people call us assassins, others call us a mafia, but they're all wrong though." I spoke, smirking as jungkook glanced at me with fear. "let's just say we get rid of, "pests" from a shady industry." taehyung ignored the fact that jungkook looked like he was nearly going to faint, while jimin still was calm.

"buuuut, of course, what we are exactly from my point of view, is..." I giggled just a bit. "tae is a gangster fuck boi--"

"hoseok what the actual fu--"

"jin and namjoon are basically like those badass parents who can't stop babying us,"

taehyung glared at me. "we don't get babie--"

"suga is basically like the best boyfriend and sugar dadd--"

"no one wants to know about tha--"

"and me? I'm your hope!" I grinned, pointing at myself as taehyung groaned at my beautiful description of my mini family.

"oh, and don't tell anyone about this, alright?" I asked. "as much as I seem like a nice guy, you spill info and I'll spill your blood," I smiled. "got it?"

Jungkook visibly paled just a bit, hiding behind jimin who simply nodded at my blunt threat.

taehyung looked around a bit before asking, "where's Namjoon and jin, anyways?"

i cleared my throat and made my hand shape into a circle, with the other poking a finger in the hole.

taehyung wrinkled his face up with disgust as jungkook looked beyond confused. jimin was just fiddling with his thumbs, not noticing what I just did.

"you're disgusting..." taehyung grumbled, but I just laughed at his truthful compliment.

"if you think I'm lying then go in the bathroom right now. I dare you." I smirked, watching taehyung scoff as he lazily made his way to the bathroom.

the three of us stayed silent.

"....."

"....."

"....."

taehyung quickly scrambled back to us, pale of all expression as he sat down and stared at a wall. "I..... I need holy water..."

jungkook looked at taehyung, titling his head to the side as jimin shrugged.

"what did he s-see?" Jungkook asked.

"oh!" I grinned, putting on jin's glasses which he left on the desk right beside me. "when a mommy and daddy really love each other,  they decide to have se--"

"HOSEOK!!" taehyung yelled, throwing the empty plastic water bottle back at me, missing as well. "they aren't children!"

"oh. well, basically namjoon sticks his di--"

"HOSEOK SHUT UP!!!"

"--ck up jin's ass and that was how taehyung was bor--"

"YOU FUCKER!!!" taehyung tackled me to the ground as I laughed like a maniac.

- x -

*checks on story*

*chokes on air*

alright wattfuck,

how the hell can i have 99+ notifications and this story actually have 14K reads...

*reloads page 69 times*

......

well okay then....

THANK YOU MY
FELLOW ARMYS!😂

- taestaetix -

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.3K 214 47
Taehyung and Jimin actually just wanted to finally move in together and get a break after high-school-graduation but once they arrive in Daegu things...
736 117 16
"why did you say goodnight when you meant to say was goodbye?" in which a girl says her final last words. lowercase intended. [completed]
62.6K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...
95.4K 3.3K 41
Because of the landlord of the apartment, Jimin has been informed that another person would be moving in with him as roommates . Not just some ordina...