Intensity: Destination Everyw...

By iBasedSupreme

Princeton- After Jassie's disappearance, Princeton is broken-hearted. Two years later, they pronounce her de... More

Dash. (Part 2)
Seductress.
Creations.
Speak.
Loud.
Rain.
Nostalgia.
IC4U.
Better Left Unsaid.
Save My Soul.
Crystal.
Heartbreak 808 Drums.
Everything.
Maybe We'll Meet.
I Spy.
Snake In The Grass.
This Boy. That Girl.
Right By His Side.
You Sold Your Soul To The Unknown.
Prince Of Egypt.
True Flight: Arrest In New York City.
No Pretty Pictures.
In The Midst Of Passion.
Genesis: The Rebirth Of My Heart.
Butterflies.
Kaleidoscope (Part 1)
Intuition (Part 2 to Kaleidoscope)
Laisse Tomber Les Filles.
Labryrinth.
Sasha.
Comeuppance. (Part 1 of 3)
Echoes Of Silence. (Part 2 of 3)
Morphine.
♣Valley Of The Dolls♣ (Part 1 of 4)
●Haus Of Balloons● (Part 2 of 4)
↯(S)He's About To Lose It↯ (Part 3 of 4)
Asinine. Explicit. Love. ♡ (Part 4 of 4)
L.I.F.E.: Love. Isn't. Fucking. Easy.
Listening Rebellion.
Dear, Sevarion Ridgewood...
Nymphomania, The Panty Raider.
Gateway Spliffs.
Overdrive.
Forged by Fire.
Cure The Material Girl.
Congratulations.
Epilogue.
Bonus Page: Q&A!
Bonus Page: Facts About The Series/Music For The Story

X-Rays. (Part 3 of 3)

28.5K 538 413
By iBasedSupreme

THE BIG CHAPTER IS HERE! :)

______________________________

[Quote #2]

"God's finger touched him, and he slept."

-Alfred Lord Tennyson.

______________________________

{Saturday October 23rd}

(Prince's P.O.V.)

After getting off the 3 train, we walked a few blocks over, where we ended up at Pennsylvania Avenue, near Liberty Avenue and Atlantic Avenue. It was a widespread highway with a bank and a few stores. The area looked like the middle of nowhere. I looked at Jassie, who was intensely staring at the neighborhood.

Prince: What is this?

She took my hand, leading me across the busy highway. She stopped at a building.

Jas'marieé: This is where my grandmother used to live. She lived in a room of an apartment above a Spanish church. I used to visit and stay in the room with her. She'd buy me cheese fries and loads of candy for the time being. My grandmother had a lot of roommates. There was this one who argued with her and my grandmother's crazy behind pulled out a knife on her. I almost got stabbed in the backlash of stopping her. Luckily, I talked her out of it. So, her last roommate was a crackhead. She wanted to do nothing except smoke, drink, and prostitute. I always told myself I'd come back when I had fame to save her from this.

Prince: Did you?

She shook her head.

Jas'marieé: No. She passed before I met you. She had a lot of medical conditions. The funny part is that she went broke trying to provide for my future. That money my mother has came from her.

I saw a tear roll down her cheek and I hugged her. I cried a little too before sitting on the ground, leaning my back against the building. She followed suit, sitting next to me.

Prince: Damn. I can't ever imagine that happening to me. I'm sorry to hear that.

Jas'marieé: It's okay.

Prince: Where's your mother's father?

Jas'marieé: (shrugs) Dead, I guess. I barely knew him. He abandoned my mom. I feel her pain, too. My own father's mother denies me.

Prince: Why?

Jas'marieé: She had her doubts that I was my father's daughter. I never gave a damn, though.

Prince: What a--

Jas'marieé: Bitch? I know.

She looked at the passing cars and sighed.

Prince: You've never been scared over here?

Jas'marieé: Not really. This is one of the dark sides of New York, Jay. This is a crime area. Years ago, this was a prostitution strip. Trap houses, blood money, gangs, and death. Don't freak, but I hope you know I'm born into a life like this.

Of course I'd know. If I could soon get her to retell her story to me, I'd be let off scott-free. I smiled at her; I loved the fact that she felt she could trust me with revealing her true colors.

She stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me up.

Jas'marieé: Come on. I'm going to take you a little backwards.

Prince: To where?

Jas'marieé: Crazy ass Staten Island! You down?

Prince: Damn right I'm down!

She laughed as I grabbed her hand and ran recklessly through the moving cars.

Jas'marieé: Babe, I'm too young to be in a casket.

Prince: YOLO!

Jas'marieé: YOLO my ass! You're going to get us killed!

Surprisingly, we made it across safely. I kissed her out of surprise to pause her incoming wave of anger.

Prince: I told you to trust me, babe. I'm reckless, but I'm careful.

Jas'marieé: Just like you're bad at being good?

Prince: Maybe.

She smiled, rolling her eyes at me and walking towards the train station.

Jas'marieé: Asshole.

I followed behind her.

Prince: You love this asshole, though!

Jas'marieé: Whatever tickles your pickle, baby!

She turned around--walking backwards--and winked at me. I laughed and began to chase her. She ran backwards, sticking her tongue out at me. She tripped as she ran, but I caught her by her waist before she could fall. I pulled her upwards, closer to me. I could practically see the slightly pink specks in her brown eyes. I made note to ask her later, because this moment was too perfect to waste.

Prince: I'll always be there to catch you when you fall.

She shifted her weight onto one leg, crossing her arms. She had a playful smirk on her face as she ran her tongue along her top set of teeth.

Jas'marieé: So you think you're a prince, don't you?

Prince: Actually, a Prince Misfit. I heard you go for those.

Jas'marieé: Nah. King Misfit is what gets me going. No offense, though.

I gave her a frown and she laughed, pecking me on the lips. She grabbed my hand, walking towards the 3 train.

Jas'marieé: And if we keep stopping, we'll never get where we're going.

Prince: In a rush, are we?

Jas'marieé: Yeah. It's going to take you a while to get past the turnstile.

She sputtered in laughter all over again. I got embarrassed all over again. She got in front of me, and I wrapped one of my arm around her.

Prince: Babe! It's not funny!

Jas'marieé: (still laughing) I-I-It is! Wh-Why am I so w-weak?!

I rolled my eyes with a laugh. I'll never live this down.

I turned around, seeing a creepy-looking guy behind us, but farther up the block. He was dressed in all black with shades on his eyes. He was on the phone. He looked so familiar, but I couldn't think where I knew him from. Something about him scared me, but something told me I was the cause.

___________________________

{Unknown Time, Unknown Place}

(Unknown #1 P.O.V.'s Phone Call)

?.?.?.?: What's up?

?.?.?: Hop your ass on the 3 train to Utica Avenue and get on the 4 train to Bowling Green. Walk to South Ferry Terminal and stand inside.

?.?.?.?: Are they on their way?

?.?.?: Yes, nigga. I called you for a reason.

?.?.?.?: Aight. Where are they at this very point?

?.?.?: A few blocks away from Pennsylvania Avenue station. Get the head start.

?.?.?.?: What does she have on?

?.?.?: All black with white sneakers. Her hair is curly and she has a brown backpack on. Remember--do not get on the Ferry until you see her.

?.?.?.?: Aight. See you, dog.

?.?.?: One.

_____________________________

{40 Minutes Later, South Ferry Terminal, 7:49 am}

(Unknown #2 P.O.V.)

I looked at my G-Shock, which I synchronized to match the approximate time they should arrive at the terminal; by 8:29 am.

I was determined to get this over with, but I knew I'd regret it. Sometimes, I get caught up in my feelings, but something comes over me. I get a boost of adrenaline from this ugly trait called vengeance. I should've warned her from the start, but she doesn't know the real me. I've always been cold-blooded when it came to my feelings about people, but I've changed over time--somewhat. She'd hate me later on, but I know deep down she never hated me; factually, I'm the game changer for her. I was that emotional bridge that turned her from a free spirit to a stubborn Scrooge. She will have no choice to fear me after tonight. I hated that it had to come down to this, but she'll praise me later.

I put my thoughts on the backburner after ten minutes when I saw a girl dressed in all black and white sneakers. Check.

She had curly hair. Check.

Next to her was a boy with a curly ponytail. Her boy, maybe? Check.

I didn't get a good look at her face, but she surely looked like her. They arrived earlier than I planned.

The doors opened to the Ferry's dock as thousands of people boarded the boat--I was one of them. My partner in crime was nowhere to be found, but that was his fucking fault. Stay on point.

After a while, the Ferry departed. I spotted her leading her man up to the second deck. It was only a matter of time before I realized...FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________

{South Ferry Terminal, 8:21 am}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

Prince and I arrived at South Ferry Terminal. It was a long time since I've stepped foot in there. I wasn't really surprised that I was here, but Prince was in awe, since it was his first time here.

Prince: This is not what I pictured.

Jas'marieé: (laughs) Good way or bad way?

Prince: Good. This is huge!

Jas'marieé: I know.

We walked through the doors of the terminal, getting on the escalator. By the time we got to the top, there was barely anyone there, which let me know a boat just left a while ago.

Jas'marieé: (mumbles) Damn.

Prince: What's up?

Jas'marieé: We just missed one of the boats.

Prince: No worries! When's the next one coming?

Jas'marieé: Around fifteen to nine.

Prince: Good. That leaves enough time to eat something. I'm starved.

Jas'marieé: Agreed. How about I go get us something to eat?

Prince: Sure. Want me to come?

Jas'marieé: Stay here, babe. Watch the water or something.

Prince: Okay, mom.

I laughed, walking away from him and to the mini store inside the terminal. I went in, automatically going in search for a box of Wheat Thins for Prince. I found a box of ranch Wheat Thins and paid for them upfront. When I left the mini store, I heard someone cursing out of their right mind. I guess whoever was on the phone was getting a lot of hell.

?.?.?: You stupid asshole! I told your ass to wait...That wasn't them, you stupid dumbass! See, now you fucked this whole damn plan up! Ugh. Wait on the other side, aight...Aight. Deuce. (hangs up, mumbles) Retard.

Damn. I wonder what their plan was that made him so pressed.

I walked over to the window where Prince was watching the Circleline Boat sail off. I shook the Wheat Thins box in his ear.

Jas'marieé: Babe, look what I got...

He looked at the box and grinned. He grabbed the box, practically tearing them up. With a mouth full of Wheat Thins, he gave me a thumbs up.

Prince: Sexy, smart, and reliable? I'm really in luck, aren't I?

Jas'marieé: Maybe.

I grabbed a hand full of Wheat Thins, popping them one by one into my mouth. I put my forehead on the glass, and Prince came behind me, resting his head on my shoulder and putting his hands on my stomach. Something about the way he held me made me feel invincible and warm inside. Have you ever felt that type of closeness with a guy or girl before? I feel it hard, and it came so easy.

Suddenly, I felt a fluttering feeling race across my stomach. I gasped in shock, feeling myself glowing.

Jas'marieé: Jacob...

Prince: Yeah?

Jas'marieé: I felt something...

Prince: Like what?

Jas'marieé: My stomach...The baby...The baby moved.

Prince: Really?

Jas'marieé: Yeah. I'm almost four months in.

Prince: Time flies when you're having fun, right?

Jas'marieé: (laughs) Totally.

I could feel Prince smiling, and feeling that made me blush. Being around him has its perks and downfalls, but something about him always makes me want to stick around.

____________________________

(Prince's P.O.V.)

Her glow made her look even more radiant than she always does. Seeing the happiness in her made me happy; happiness is incandescent, and her laugh and smile make it even more electrifying and dynamic.

This happiness can only last for a moment; I still have skeletons in my closet that might hurt her worse than before.

Something about this moment seems transparent; a set up was in store, and I knew it. I don't know the severity of this set up, but I knew I had to protect what was mine at all costs.

_____________________________

{South Ferry Terminal - Staten Island, 8:55 am}

(Unknown #2 P.O.V.)

Damn, I'm going to be in hot water. I just have to remember to keep on my toes. There is no room for error.

As I waited for my partner to arrive, I watched my surroundings. There was a lot of heads waiting for the doors to open. I had to be careful; I had switchblades of all types on me, and five-oh was cracking down on niggas hard. My official job was to remain as low as low can be.

An hour later, the Ferry from Brooklyn came in. I stood by the outer walkways, waiting for my nigga to come through the walkway. I saw our targets walk through, which prompted me to know my dude was behind them. Luckily, they couldn't see me because they were so invested in talking and laughing. So lame.

When I saw my partner, I walked to him. I tried dapping him, but he slapped me upside my head. I should have expected that, anyhow.

?.?.?: (mumbles) Stupid asshole.

He shook his head, following suit behind the two. I followed him, holding my head. What a dick.

__________________________

{Broadway-Morris Street, Staten Island, 10:57 am}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

In less than five minutes, the X1 bus towards Eltingville Transit Center approached, slowly stopping precisely on the stop's curb. The doors opened, and people poured out in pursuit of going to the Ferry terminal. Prince and I stepped onto the bus last, because I'd have to teach him how to work the MetroCard on the bus. I inserted my card into the machine as it withdrew the two dollars and twenty-five cents from my card. I stood on the side, watching Prince. To my highest surprise, Prince did it on his own. I smiled, taking a seat in the middle of the bus. He followed, sitting next to me.

Jas'marieé: So, my Jakey thinks he's a true city boy now, doesn't he?

He laughed, rolling his eyes.

Prince: Just a little.

Jas'marieé: How the hell did you know how to work the machine on the bus, but not the train? What the fuck?

Prince: I don't know! Lucky guess, maybe?

Jas'marieé: Lucky guess my behind. You knew how to work it.

Prince: I didn't!

Jas'marieé: You sure, shawty?

Prince: Positive.

I shook my head, giggling.

The bus pulled off, and my fucking God, was it slow. Prince was in the window, watching Staten Island pass by. I was starting to feel myself getting woozy, so I rested my head on Prince's shoulder. I closed my eyes, feeling the sun beaming on me through the window. The only thing that kept me from puking was the remainder of coldness from my body. Prince shook me a little, causing me to frown slightly.

Prince: Babe, you good?

Jas'marieé: Just a little dizzy from the baby and the motion sickness. I'm going to be good, though.

As soon as I mentioned a baby, I saw heads turn. Nosy asses.

Prince: Are you sure?

Jas'marieé: Yeah, I'm fine.

He nodded, shifting his body in order to have me in a spooning position. I laid back on his chest with my eyes struggling to stay open on the hot ass bus.

____________________________

(Prince's P.O.V.)

After twenty minutes, Jassie pressed the stop button, causing the 'Stop Requested' sign to appear.

I looked up at the back, only to see the same creep from Pennsylvania Avenue; this is not fucking funny. This time, he has a friend, who was also dressed in all black with shades. When the creep saw the sign, he patted his friend, prompting them to stand up.

'Maybe I'm paranoid,' I thought to myself.

When the bus came to a full stop at Hylan Boulevard and Clove Road, Jassie and I stepped off the bus, as well as the creeps. I heard them mention a plan and switchblades, which made me feel some type of way. These dudes are so sus. I looked at Jassie, who was completely oblivious to the creeps. Something in my intuition told me that she had a feeling that there were people watching us, but tried not to blow our covers.

After ten minutes of waiting, the S53 bus towards Port Richmond and Bay Ridge pulled up. We stepped on, doing the same as we did on the X1. As Jas'marieé did her thing, I felt breathing on me. I didn't want to risk turning around, knowing it was the creeps. I entered my card into the machine in a haste. When the card popped back up, I stood behind Jas'marieé, who was holding on to one of the beams. The creeps found a seat in the front, which lowered my paranoia. Maybe they aren't following us after all.

Prince: Babe, where are we off to now?

Jas'marieé: Parkhill, the Afro-Spanish hood I lived in for a few years.

Prince: Afro-Spanish?

Jas'marieé: (laughs) Yeah. It's mostly made up of African people and Spanish people.

Prince: Interesting. Do you know anybody that's still over there?

Jas'marieé: Yeah. My cousins live over there, but I doubt they'd even believe it's me. Other than that, some of the African women automatically know if you're African or not.

Prince: That's really interesting.

Jas'marieé: Right?

Jas'marieé turned around to face me.

Jas'marieé: I have an idea.

Prince: What?

Jas'marieé: I want to take you to a place I've never been.

Prince: (laughs) What? You're crazy, you know?

Jas'marieé: Just a teensy bit.

We both laughed. She pressed the tape, causing the 'Stop Requested' sign to appear. Well, that was quick as hell.

We got off at Narrows Road North and Rhine Avenue and walked until we reached Targee Street. It was a small area, kind of like those typical areas where the real drama prevails. There was a discount store on the corner, neighboring by a Home Depot and a Chinese restaurant. There were a lot of small stores with bus stops near each one.

As I took it in, Jassie kept snapping her fingers.

Jas'marieé: Pssst...Jay!

I turned to her, and she was standing in the woods. She gestured for me to follow her, and so I did. The woods wasn't as creepy as I expected; in fact, they were quiet. To my right, I saw a mural on the side of an apartment building.

Prince: How come they have the woods here?

She shrugged.

Jas'marieé: Who knows? I used to sneak through here with my friends during this summer program. My mom used to randomly appear, since the program was behind my building.

Prince: Badass, much?

Jas'marieé: Hey, I was young and careless.

We got to the other side, where two girls were, pressing one another for a fight. We ignored it, walking through one of the buildings and to the block of Parkhill. There were a lot of people outside, as well as heads out of the window. This block was live! Broad Out by RDX was blaring from a car as girls on the sidewalk did the Bronx Wine and 630. I looked at Jassie who was singing the chorus to the song.

While she wasn't looking, I joined the assembly line of girls doing the Bronx Wine and started doing the Bronx Wine--boy version, of course. The girls started hyping me up as I started two-stepping with it. From peripheral vision, I saw Jassie's jaw drop, shocked that I knew how to be down. She came over and hyped me up. I pulled her in, but she kept resisting out of nervousness. After a minute, she began to Bronx Wine on me. As I two-stepped, she did a frame-by-frame-like Bronx Wine, ticking within it. She laughed, moving out of the circle. As the music cut off, I followed after her.

Jas'marieé: I feel ratchet.

I chuckled, wrapping an arm around her.

Prince: Why?

Jas'marieé: What does a knocked up teenager look like doing the Bronx Wine so openly?

Prince: You care what people think now?

Jas'marieé: Not really.

Prince: So don't worry.

She rolled her eyes, walking up towards a school building.

Jas'marieé: I went to school here. I was the nerd, but I was liked by everyone.

Prince: Popular nerd? I definitely don't see it in you.

Jas'marieé: People change. I just never forgot where I came from.

She grabbed my hand, leading me around the corner to a grassy area. As we got closer, I realized it was a pond.

Jas'marieé: And this is Eibs Pond. My old science teacher used to bring us in here with her adopted kids. She was a supporter for a lot of African charities, which I respected.

Prince: Where are her kids now?

Jas'marieé: Still around. They should be teenagers now.

I leaned on the wooden beam of the standing area. This place was really comforting. Jas'marieé was sitting down, so I sat next to her. Might as well ask her now.

Prince: Jas?

Jas'marieé: Yeah?

Prince: Are you ever going to be ready to go back to Atlanta?

Jas'marieé: Well...

Prince: The rest of the group really misses you.

She sighed, but to my surprise, she nodded.

Jas'marieé: Yeah. Soon. I can't just up and leave just because we're back together.

Prince: I understand, but can you at least consider it?

Jas'marieé: I have. As soon as this bullshit is over, I'll go. I have a lot to settle in New York.

Prince: It'll all be over soon.

Or maybe it's just the beginning.

____________________________

{Three Hours Later, 558 Bay Boxing Gym, 2:45 pm}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

After accidentally falling asleep in Eibs Pond Park, we took the S74 bus to Canal Street-Wright Street and walked to 558 Bay Boxing Gym. I never been here, so why not?

We snuck inside and there was nobody inside. I guess it was a slow day for them.

Prince: You brought me to a boxing gym?

Jas'marieé: I'm adventurous. Curious, maybe.

I grabbed a pair of abandoned boxing gloves, slipping them on my hands as I walked towards a punching bag. Before punching anything, I gestured for Prince to hold the other side of the bag. He obliged, despite his own hesitance. I started to punch the bag, putting all force into each hit. This shocked Prince, apparently.

Prince: Holy shit! Cool it, Balboa. What made you so aggressive?

Jas'marieé: I'm not angry. I guess it's built-up anger coming from the past in the form of a hit. Besides, I was feeling my edge wearing off.

Prince: Have you ever thought about letting bygones be bygones and stop living in the past?

I hit the bag harder.

Jas'marieé: Can't. I have to live in the past in order to reverse the future. Imagine if I have never met you, and I ended up partying and drinking my life away while I'm on the run. I'd be dead. The future of both of us depends on my past.

Prince: Isn't that some bullshit.

Jas'marieé: Still hard for me to believe, too. Letting bygones be bygones is use and abuse. I've been used and abused, so life won't get any easier.

I stopped punching, removing the gloves and handing them to Prince. I held the bag as he began punching hard. I knew he had it in him, but damn. Talk about bath salts.

Prince: You have a point. Just imagine having to hold onto someone just to save them before you can save yourself. You love them so much, though you hurt them trying to prove it, but you realize it's only a matter of time before the person realizes that you're not the one anymore.

He stopped punching the bag and looked at me.

Prince: Sometimes I can't let bygones be bygones because I'm always believing that the bygone will come back to bite me in the ass.

As he dropped the gloves, I stood in front of him with a smile on my face.

Jas'marieé: Just ask yourself which will hurt the most--the bygone or the repercussions of the bygone?

He thought about it, smiling. Before he could reply, a back door opened, revealing the manager. He chased us out, and we laughed our asses off. We were so stupid.

___________________________

(Unknown #1's P.O.V.)

The dearest nigga was right--two bygones are about to kill both their asses.

_____________________________

{Seven Hours Later, Broadway Dance Center, 9:52 pm}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

After running all through New York City, I brought Prince to the great Broadway Dance Center. It was closed since seven, so it was locked. We snuck onto the side, getting in. I brought him to the same studio Nyah taught at, and smiled.

Jas'marieé: It's been so long since we've danced in a studio together.

Prince: Right?

Prince went into my bag, pulling out my phone and unlocking it. He scrolled through my playlists until he found my favorite one, 'Trill Kid Mari.▽' He smirked when he found Do It by The Weeknd.

Prince: Aye! We learned a dance to this. Shay choreographed it with Prod.

Jas'marieé: I know. I learned it after you guys performed it on TV.

Prince: Really, now? Prove it.

He connected my phone to the speakers, letting The Weeknd's voice blare through them. I gave a competitive smile before taking my beanie off, doing the dance.

[A/N: Play Video On The Side. Start at 0:45. End at 1:35>>>]

I ended the dance confidently, slapping him with my hair. I went over to my phone, pausing the song.

Jas'marieé: Well?

Prince: You were aight.

Jas'marieé: (baby voice) Aww...is widdle Jakey mad?

Prince: Never mad.

Jas'marieé: You know what? Enough with the foreplay. We'll face off to the same song. Remember when you did Good Ones Go by Drake?

Prince: Bring it.

I smirked, turning on Good Ones Go. I stood in front of Prince, ready to dance. When the first verse started, I mimicked his moves.

[A/N: Good Ones Go Dance in External Link>>>]

Out of surprise, Prince pulled me close, body rolling on me. I turned around, body rolling on him. I turned back to face him, and rocked with him until the music faded out. This moment was definitely too perfect to waste...

Jas'marieé: I love you, Jacob Perez.

Prince: I know.

Jas'marieé: Seriously. I'm in love with you, but I was too scared to tell you.

Prince: When did you know?

Jas'marieé: Last month, sort of. Those pink eyes...they said it all.

He smiled, kissing me. This kiss was different than the rest; I felt electricity within it. It felt so good to let it off my chest. It was all fine until the custodians yelled...

Custodian: SECURITY!

Jas'marieé&Prince: Shit!

We grabbed our bags and ran out. Security chased us, and we ran into the next alley over. That's when I realized...

Jas'marieé: Shit. I left my phone.

Prince: Damn. I'll go get it. Don't move.

I nodded as Prince jogged back to Broadway Dance. I waited nervously. It was windy and dark outside; in Manhattan, anything could happen. I took in a deep breath. When I tried to exhale, a hand covered my mouth. I began to scream, trying to peel the gloved hand off of me.

?.?.?: Bitch, shut up! Your prince can't save you now, can he?

I cried and yelled as I was thrown into the brick wall with a slam by his accomplice. Hands wrapped around my neck, choking me. Thumbs probed my windpipe causing me to start wheezing.

?.?.?.?: I'm sorry you made me this way. You were a princess. I was just Ari.

My eyes widened.

Jas'marieé: (mouths) Sevarion?

Sevarion: Fear me, Jas. You're days with Princeton are over. I'll kill him before you two ever make it down the aisle.

He let go of my neck, and I pushed him, crying and screaming.

Jas'marieé: YOU BASTARD! LET ME GO!

Out of his pocket came a switchblade. I instantly got silent.

Jas'marieé: Sevarion, please...don't kill me.

Sevarion: I won't, beautiful. My cousin, Ryan, might.

Ryan pulled off his shades. It was...

Jas'marieé: Redding...

He backhanded me, causing a scar to form near my ear, since he had rings on.

Jas'marieé: You motherfucker!

I swung on Redding, only for him to catch my arm and twist it back. He slammed me back into the wall, resulting in me feeling warm liquid rushing from my head. Helpless--needless to say--I cried loudly. I heard rushing footsteps and a familiar voice entered the alley.

?.?.?: GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!

Prince pushed Redding off of me. I ran to Prince, only to be snatched back by Sevarion and thrown onto the ground. Sevarion pressed him, smirking.

Sevarion: Just the nigga I wanted to see.

Prince: I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!

Prince swung, cracking him in the face. They began to fight recklessly until tons of blood colored the tar. I ran over to them, crying and screaming.

Jas'marieé: STOP! PLEASE! DON'T HURT HIM!

I tried prying them off each other, but Ryan twisted my arms back. I tried to break free, but his grasp withheld a lot of resilience.

Ryan: Sevarion, do it!

In a blink of an eye, Sevarion stabbed Prince in his chest. I screamed at the top of my lungs, crying. With all strength within me, I broke away from Ryan, accidentally punching him. I ran over to Prince, shaking him. His blood seeped into my sweatshirt as I cried. His eyes were halfway open, struggling to survive.

Prince: Jas...

Jas'marieé: Jake! Please don't leave me!

Prince: I won't...I-I got you.

His eyes closed, which made me beg for mercy. Sevarion grabbed me, making me face Ryan. I began to scream at Sevarion.

Jas'marieé: YOU BASTARD! YOU KILLED HIM! YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM! I HATE YOU! I HATE--

Suddenly, I felt my whole body go numb. Time felt as if it stopped. I looked down at my stomach, only to see a switchblade and dark red blood flowing from there. Ryan turned knife before taking it out.

Ryan: Reality. Retaliation. Reversed. Death. Die, my baby. Death.

I fell back, unconscious. I felt someone kiss me.

?.?.?.?: I'm sorry.

_________________________

This is the end of Intensity...

LOL I'm fucking w. you. There's more.

I don't feel like saying anything else, but don't hate me! :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2K 34
Ali, normal teenager, 15 year old girl is a very talented pianist and is an only child. Her mother died at the age of two. It's just her and her Dad...
1.6K 129 20
This is the trilogy to the Unfaithful series. (Look on my page for the 1st and 2nd books) The August family has been through hell and back, but now t...
22.6K 848 23
‼️ C O M P L E T E D ‼️ Their back! Two years after Jacob and Brooke break up, and Mindless Behavior moves to California. Jacob has been doing well...
3.7M 51.3K 40
Two best friends meet Mindless Behavior on their way to Florida. More friends are made throughout the story. All the boys find love or they think the...