Peter Pan Imagines OUAT

By SimpNation640

Imagines and one-shots of Peter Pan from Once Upon A Time!! Here is an epic array of fiction tales involving... More

Introduction!
Crushes
Found
My Lost girl
Love I Hate (Part 1)
Love I hate (Part 2)
Love I Hate (Part 3)
The Infamous Peter Pan
The Infamous Peter Pan (Part 2)
Fix You
The Acorn
Wounded
Cheaters Never Win
Peter Pan Never Fails
Lets Play
Far Away
Welcome to Neverland
Swimming
Intrusion
Unraveled Feelings
Neverland
Singing
I Don't Need Your Help
The Boy From My Dreams
Authors Note (Updates)
Quick Update
Dreamshade
Neverland (Part 2)
The Return (Part 1)
The Return (Part 2)
The Return (Part 3)
Help A/N
Kitten In The Glade
Forget You
His Smile
Henry's Heart
He's Just Broken
Ransomed
Spencer Reid
The Things You Do For Love

Fight

3.6K 45 23
By SimpNation640

You and Peter have been dating for a while now. Ever since you guys confessed your feelings for each other, things have been seemingly perfect. Until a few weeks ago that is.

Ever since you came to the island, the lost boys have practically adopted you as one of their own. They treated you just like they would any other lost boy and you loved it. Peter also took an interest in you seeing as how you managed to prove him wrong about girls being weak and submissive numerous times.

You have had a crush on Peter ever since he saved your life. A bit of time went by and Felix told you that Peter had liked you. You refused to believe it, of course, he wasn't the kind of guy who would fall for people, but you began to see the signs and confronted him about it.

He didn't deny it and ever since then, you guys have been dating. Your relationship was perfect for the first few weeks, but a little bit ago, he started to change. He was no longer sweet and caring. He got more aggressive and started to take a lot of his anger and frustration out on you. 

You could tell that he was stressed. You would often try to hug him and cuddle with him to help, but that only worked sometimes. Other times, he would push you off of him and tell you he wants to be alone.

You guys had also been fighting a lot more recently. Whenever he would get angry, he would yell at you even if you did nothing wrong, and anytime you did do something wrong, he would punish you harshly. He never did that before. If you made a small mistake, he would almost barely notice it, but now, he just gets upset.

His fits have been getting out of control recently. He has been losing his temper a bunch and throwing things. 

Today was the final straw. You need to confront him about this.

You woke up this morning to see Peter gone. This had started becoming normal, but you missed waking up next to Peter. You got out of bed to go find him. After searching for a bit, you gave up. He obviously didn't want to be found. 

You didn't end up seeing him until lunchtime. He was ordering a few of the boys to get some more firewood for tonight.

"Hey, I didn't see you this morning," you said walking up to him. 

"I know," he responded very flatly, not even looking at you.

"Are... you alright Peter? It seems like you have been trying to avoid me specifically these past few days. Are you-"

"Upset?" he interrupted, now turning to glare at you. "Yes, Y/N, I am upset."

You didn't know what you did to make him upset with you. All you have done is try to make him feel better. "Why, Peter? What did I do to make yo-"

"It doesn't matter Y/N. Just go." 

"No Peter," you talked back to him for the first time. Usually, you would just leave and let him calm down, but you needed to figure this out, even if that meant he would yell. "Tell me what is wrong. You have been acting like a complete asshole the past few days and I want to know why!"

"Don't raise your voice at me Y/N," he said, his jaw clenching in anger. 

"You can't tell me what to do Peter! I'm done with you bossing me around like a little kid!" you were starting to get the attention of a few lost boys around doing work.

Peter then pushed you and walked off back to your shared tent. You groaned in frustration and sat down on a log. 

Felix had seen everything that had happened and came and sat by you.

"Y/N, Pans just stressed. I know you guys' relationship hasn't been the most stable recently, but you can't let what angry Peter says get to you," he said calmly. The lost boys all wanted you and Peter to stay together, but recently, it seemed unlikely. 

"I know Felix, but he is just being so difficult and he won't let me help him. He keeps pushing me away." 

You gave him space for the rest of the day until now. He is finally calmed down a bit and he is doing some work in the tent. You just hope you are able to talk to him and he will keep his calm.

"Peter," you say softly. When he doesn't look up or even acknowledge your presence, you speak up again. "Can we please talk."

"About what Y/N," he says with a little edge in his voice.

You sigh before speaking up again. "Can you please just... talk to me, Peter. You haven't been yourself lately and everybody can tell. Please just tell me what's wrong. I want to help you, I need you to let me."

"That's the problem Y/N. You keep trying to fix me like there's something wrong with me," he says standing up and walking over to you.

"I never said there was something wrong with you. You have just been very stressed lately and you've been taking it out on everybody else. On me."

"Really?" he says starting to raise his voice. "You piss me off, you know that? You are always up on me when I'm in a bad mood and you won't leave me alone. You always are trying to... whatever you are trying to do and it's pissing me off!"

"Seriously Peter! I'm pissing you off? Have you seen the way you've been acting recently? You literally pushed me earlier! Am I really the one being unreasonable?" you yell.

He just glared at you and pushed you once again. "Unreasonable? You think I'm unreasonable? If you hadn't been acting like such bitch I wouldn't be so 'unreasonable'."

"Oh, so now it's my fault? What is wrong with you Peter! You'll do anything to place blame on anybody but yourself. I haven't done anything and you know that!" you shout back.

"Of course you haven't Y/N. Your always so innocent arent you? You never do anything wrong, do you? No, cause your perfect!" he yells sarcastically. "Do you have any idea how much I let you get away with just because 'I love you'? Do you Y/N?"

"Peter-"

"Don't Peter me," he says, shoving you on the word peter. "You are so ridiculous Y/N. I can't believe I ever loved you."

Hearing him say that makes your stomach drop. You all of a sudden have no words to say. You know that sometimes he says things he doesn't mean when he's angry, but it sure felt like he meant that.

"You don't mean that Peter. You love me and you know it," you say in a quieter and more unsure voice.

"No, I don't," he responds, matching your level of quietness.

Hearing a confirmation feels like a ton of bricks hitting you in the chest. You struggle to stop tears from rising to your eyes, but you manage to keep them down. It really hurts hearing him say that. You go to confirm this one last time.

"Fine, if you really don't love me anymore Peter, look me in the eyes and tell me you don't love me. Then... it'll be over. We'll be over and... and I'll leave. You won't have to see me again." You don't want to go back home. You love Neverland, but if Peter doesn't want you here anymore, then it seems you have no other choice.

He takes a step closer to you, locking his eyes with yours. "I don't love you Y/N," he says firmly.

This time, you can't control the tears welling up in your eyes as they fall down your face. "Fine, goodbye Peter," you say as your voice cracks.

You didn't have much to pack. You just grabbed a few of your items and walked out of the tent. You walk a bit before Felix spots you.

"Y/N, please don't go. Whatever Peter said in there, he didn't mean it. You know how he gets," he says walking alongside you.

You stop and turn to look at him. "He seemed pretty serious Felix. And it doesn't matter. He doesn't want me here anymore. I'm going and you can't stop me," you say and continue to walk. Tears continue to stream down your face. You can't stop them even if you try.

Felix knows he can't stop you. He needs to go to Pan.

Peter's POV

I regretted the words as soon as they came out of my mouth. "I don't love you Y/N."

I do love Y/N. I love her so much. Why do I have to be such an idiot when I'm angry? 

I watched her as she grabbed a few of her things and left. It took everything in my power to not stop her, but now I really wish I did. My heart dropped when she left the tent, tears streaming down her face. I wanted to go after her, but my pride wouldn't let me.

I should have just listened to her, she was right. I definitely have been unreasonable and I take everything out on her. I wish there was anything I could do now. she's probably gone by now. Back in the mainland where she hated her life.

Who am I to be the one who sends her back to her horrible life before? All because I was too selfish, now she has to suffer.

I start crying as I sit on the ground. Why am I so stupid? I need to get her back, but she isn't gonna trust me anymore. She hates me now.

Felix walks in and I quickly try to compose myself but it clearly doesn't work, as he has a very concerned expression on his face.

"What did I say about knocking Felix?" I ask him calmly.

"Yeah, I know, I know. You need to go after Y/N, Pan. She is hurt by whatever you said and is leaving the island. She obviously doesn't want to leave, but she thinks you hate her now," he says quickly. I don't respond. He is right. I need to go after her. "You don't hate her... do you?

"No, of course not. I love her so much, but I just ruined everything we had. she isn't going to trust me anymore Felix," I told him, my voice filling with emotion. He doesn't seem to care though.

"You need to go after her. If she gets too far, she isn't going to want to come back." I don't respond for a second. I know he's right. It's now or never. I nod at him. "Pan, go get your lost girl," he says, giving me a pat on the back.

I nod again and walk out of the tent quickly. I am going to find her,

Your POV

You made it off the island. You are now back in your hometown. Bad memories instantly fill your head. You hated it here. Neverland was the wonderous escape from this place.

You already miss Neverland. You miss all the lost boys, the beautiful sunsets, Peter. Peter. Your heart drops at his memory. The memory of him saying he doesn't love you anymore and all the times you argued.

Then the good memories came. The memories of all the kisses you shared, the dates you had, the times you swam together, climbing trees, jokes. All the good moments return, making you cry harder. 

You sit down at the nearest bench which happens to be at a bus stop. It is dark out and the stars are out. You miss the Neverland stars already. They glowed with a burning intensity, making the stars here look lame.

You look down at your hand in your lap and start to cry again. You just want everything to go back to normal.

"Y/N," you hear your name called in that very familiar accent from behind you. For a second you think you are imagining it until you feel a hand on your shoulder. You quickly stand up and turn to face him. He had been crying too, you realize.

"Peter, what are you-" He cuts you off by leaning forward and pressing his lips against yours.

 Your hands move to the sides of his face while his move to your back, pulling you in closer. He kisses you eagerly and you kiss back just as intently. You make a small noise as you push your body up against his. 

You kiss for a long time before pulling apart, foreheads touching as you both smile slightly at each other.

"I thought we'd never do that again," you whisper.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N. Everything I said, I didn't mean it. I love you so much, I never stopped loving you. I'm so sorry I made you feel that way," he says through tears. "I realize now how I've treated you and I am so sorry. I hope you can forgive me Y/N, I love you so much. I never meant to hurt you, please forgive me, baby, I am so sorry i-"

You cut him off by reconnecting your lips again. He kisses you just as passionately as before. 

"I love you too Peter," you say once you pull away from each other. You are both breathless but don't care. 

"Please come back to Neverland with me Y/N. I Never want to lose you again, I am so sorry," he says, tears still falling from his face.

You wipe away a few of his tears with your thumbs, still on the sides of his face from the kiss, and laugh a bit. "Of course ill go back with you Peter. Can you promise me one thing though?"

"Anything," he says slightly smiling. "Anything you want."

"Please just promise me this won't happen again. Please don't push me away like that again. I really thought you hated me, Peter," you tell him, your voice full of sadness.

He makes a regretful noise and lays his head in the crook of your neck, his hand running through your hair. "I promise. And I promise I won't take my anger out on you or on anyone else. As long as I have you, I promise I will try to be better."

You run your hands through his hair as you kiss his head, "I love you, Peter."

"I love you too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I hope you enjoyed this one! This was another kinda cliche one, but that's okay. It had a lot more profanity in it, and I apologize for that. It was still kinda cute and really fun to write. The summer is coming up, but I won't have my computer, so I'm not entirely certain how much I will be posting, but don't worry, I will post. I am also thinking of writing another story, not an imagine, but an actual story. I was thinking of doing an Avengers one. Let me know what you guys think. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.4K 31
Just all of my Robbie Kay Imagines that I posted on Tumblr. My tumblr is darkpeterpanouat. COMPLETED
1M 27.1K 64
[Book 1 in the Pan's Game trilogy] * Alice has been having nightmares about a certain brown-haired demon for the past few months. She thinks it's...
201K 3.6K 49
Let me know if you want the reader to have powers or not. Please keep requests clean. No personals. I don't own the characters, pictures, or videos...
72.8K 1.8K 15
It's been one year since there was nothing left of Stroybrook and it's citizens, they have all returned to the enchanted forrest. Except for, Emma, H...