•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

By Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... More

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[6] ✽ The Alley ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[7] ✽ A Chance ✽

1K 94 90
By Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS - Love Maze ●

"You didn't had to walk me home."

You said to Namjoon as both of you quietly walked towards your house when he insisted that it was too dangerous for you to go back home alone.

"Its okay Yuna. At least I can be sure that my new friend is safe."

You felt your heart swell in happiness as Namjoon talked, his words proving you that he really considered you as his friend and was trusting you now.

"Who was the guy you think, from before?" You suddenly asked out of the blue, curious like a cat to know why the stranger chased you like a wild horse set loose.

"I don't know maybe the police?"

"Police? Oh please, I don't think so."

"Its true, police usually wanders in that alley to catch criminals."

You stopped walking, and Namjoon followed you behind as he raised his brows to why did you just stop walking.

You slowly turned to face him, mouth agape. Namjoon didn't waste a second to be worried, grabbing your shoulders in a haste.

"Yuna you okay? What happened?"

"Po-poli-.....police." You stuttered the word as you harshly tried to swallow the thoughts.

"What?" Namjoon asked again in utter confusion, as he didn't understand your eerie behavior right now.

"P-police. Police. Police! So you mean we ran away from a police?"

"Yeah, why are you...?"

Namjoon didn't finish his words and started to laugh as he realised why did you react like that when he said police. Because you were scared.

"Yah, why are you laughing?" You asked, annoyed how he was laughing right now.

"Ar-are you scared Yuna?"

"N-no! Why sh-should I?" You immediately responded to Namjoon with your cheeks flustered red as he kept on giggling.

You rolled your eyes, not believing that you RAN AWAY from a police. People usually RUN TO the police but this was opposite.

"Why did we run from him then? He could have helped me."

"Because the police would have suspected you. Imagine a girl like you there, alone. What would he think?"

You quietly nodded, remembering how the police chased you badly as if he wanted to kill you. That was so frightening, you can't imagine what he would do to you if he caught you.

You would be in jail.

"Maybe you are right. He was too scary, you are better. Thanks Joon."

He stopped laughing when he heard your sentence. His eyes widened when he realised that you had called him Joon, his nickname.

Both of you continued the walk, silence sat comfortably in the air as you smiled, feeling safe at your new friend's presence. After a long time you were walking home with someone, a friend.

Soon, you reached your house and you turned towards the guy, who shifted his weight from one feet to another.

Was he tired? You wondered.

"Thank you Namjoon. Would you like to come inside?"

"Huh? Oh no, I wouldn't intrude. Next time."

"Next time it is then. Good night...Joon."

You finished your sentence, emphasizing his nickname to see his reaction. Sure enough, he was smiling with his slight pink cheeks and a cute dimple.

You waved at him and walked inside the door and saw the lights on. Maybe your mom had come home early.

"Mom, I am home. Are you there?"

"I am in here!"

You followed the middle-aged voice as you walked inside your kitchen. The amazing smell of food made your stomach to rumble in hunger.

Your mom had prepared fried rice with kimchi, pork stew and salad. All the beautiful aromas of spices and flavors mixed in the air perfectly.

Eyeing the dishes, you licked your lips excitedly and a huge grin was dancing on your face as you went and hugged her from the back.

"Did you had a long day today?" You asked her, worried that she might be very tired.

"Not much. Just some work to do." You nodded at your mum, still hugging her and sighed into her hair.

Though the kitchen smelled spices and curries, your mom was still having a vanilla scent on her like always, making you more comfortable.

"Are you okay?"

You nodded yet again, gesturing to her and walked to your room to get changed first. Today was quiet an eventful day.

Gosh I am so exhausted, running and moving like that. Its weird because I normally am energetic.

After showering nicely, you dried yourself and started changing into your pyjamas. You were about to wear your pants but saw the handkerchief and remembered that you got cut. So taking the first aid, you tended to yourself carefully.

With scented soap, you washed the handkerchief gently and left it to dry. Tugging on your cat printed pyjamas, you went down for dinner with today's scenario floating in your mind.

"What do you want Jin?" Jungkook gruffly asked his older friend while trying to put on his shirt.

"I just called to know how was the dinner?" Jin replied while munching on his favorite nachos.

"Huh as if I would like it. Just the same, boring talks blah blah. But why didn't you come? I was waiting for you."

"Ooh, was Mr. Jeon Jungkook waiting for me? Don't worry, I am taken by someone already."

"Who?"

Jungkook asked, quite surprised when Jin said he was taken. Jin was never the type to pay attention to girls and it was rare to hear him liking anyone.

Jin took a moment to reply, unsure if he should tell his younger friend or just keep it to himself for now because he was just finding out his feelings and wasn't sure.

"Just someone." Jin replied, remembering the particular girl who caught his eyes few days back and maybe his heart too.

"Anyways, father told me to take rest so I did not come. I hope my Jungkookie is fine." Jin said teasingly, hoping to change the mood between them and it worked.

"I told you not to call me that!"

Jungkook growled immediately, intimidated by the nickname he despised. Jin always had his ways to make him feel annoyed like that.

A high pitched windshield laughter was his reply on the other line as Jungkook rolled his eyes and shouted in the phone unsure if Jin heard.

"GOOD NIGHT HYUNG AND FOR ONCE STOP LAUGHING SO WEIRDLY!"

With that Jungkook ended the call, throwing himself on his bed and starting to browse his social media.

Sigh, like always lots of friend request and useless messages. Nothing new was ever there.

Jungkook shut off his phone and kept it on the table beside his bed. He was tired, after a long day today.

The business dinner was too boring and too long, making him just sit idly for more than hours. Now all he wanted was to sleep. Shutting off the lights, Jungkook had some things in his head.

Who was the girl Jin liked? Did Jungkook knew her? What were you doing at the café earlier, having such funny expression?

Jungkook unconsciously smiled recalling how flustered you were and how you screamed loudly like a small kid because he heard it even from outside.

Cute.

[A/N]
♪ song change~ ♪
● BTS - I Like It🎧 ●

"Mom, your food is the best, seriously." You gave your mom a thumbs up as you slurped the stew.

"So, what happened today?"

You slowed eating and told your mother everything that happened today. She already knew about Sora and felt bad for her too. When you told her about the alley, your mother smacked your arm.

"I told you to be careful and not go there. Yuna you should be careful."

"I know mom, I am sorry. It was too scary, I will never go there again. Plus I thank Namjoon for saving me."

You ate the dinner well, helped your mom and did the dishes while talking together comfortably.

"Yuna, do you have any plans for your job?"

"No mom. Its hard to get a decent job now but I am trying. I hope to get one soon."

She nodded and you felt bad, being so empty like this. After completing your studies, it was the critical time.

To find a good job.

Your mother was the only one earning right now with her job as a teacher, well as an Economic teacher actually and you wanted to help her so you were trying to find a job and also spend less which seemed tough.

You only had your mom as your only family and your father was a drunkard and would argue with your mom all the time whenever he drank since you were little.

Eventually, he left you and your mom for another woman when you were in highschool age. This completely broke both of you and your mother painfully divorced him and looked after you alone.

Since you were the only child, you had no siblings or friends to turn to. That's when you met Sora and saw your mother's similar pain and situation with Yeonwoo. That's why you stood for her.

Although you were okay now, your mom still was sad and in brokenness because she loved him too much but he never understood her love neither your love.

He was blinded by fake love.

"Okay mom, I think I need to sleep now. Thank you and good night, I love you."

"Love you too dear, sleep well."

Both of you kissed each other's cheeks and you switched the lights off, heading in your own rooms. You had many works to do, specifically to find a job.

The screen illuminated a transparent blue light as you stared at the empty result of the search page.

"Nothing!? How-no I mean what the-"

You did not bother to finish talking as you instead mentally cursed the slang words.

Sitting properly you placed the maroon laptop on your lap, determined to find a job tonight. Then a notice caught your attention making you to curiously click on the link.

When the page loaded, you gasped as you tried to read the words again. This was too good to be true. Smiling, you carefully read the rules.

THIS IS A NOTICE TO ALL ELIGIBLE PEOPLE FROM THE JEON COMPANY.

Since the CEO of the famous Jeon company has been decided to retire and change the position to his son Mr. Jeon Jungkook, there has been an issue of order to select a new candidate for the personal assistant position. The following details are required.

1. Candidate must be within the age of 20-25.

2. Candidate must be having post graduation diploma or further studies.

3. Candidate should have knowledge of English and other common languages.

4. Candidate must be smart, efficient and fluent in speaking with anyone.

5. Candidate must be mentally and physically stable.

6. Candidate must have knowledge of computer and technology.

7. Candidate must be strict in everything including time and attitude.

Salary will be informed later.

Required documents to prove studies and graduation, diplomas, health condition, identity proof etc are all compulsory and should be submitted before 31st of July, 12:00 pm.

You may email us at below.
@JeonOfficialCompany.com

You were amazed by your luck, how you got just saw this post. After reading the rules, you decided to give it a try and carefully emailed every documents needed to them.

"Ah, finally!" You giggled to yourself as you switched off the laptop and settled down to sleep, hardly expecting any reply.

It was impossible for you to be noticed and you know it but just to try you emailed it. Heck, you didn't even read the notice properly except for the rules.

Now satisfied that you tried, you snuggled and fell asleep.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter too. 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 8.9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
36.9K 1.3K 10
Jkff An unexpected meet with a stranger and then falling in love with that person without knowing his real identity.... -would you still love that p...
193K 11.2K 41
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Sign this contract, and we are married for next 1 y...
233K 8.3K 30
"Y/n-ah...?" "Hm... What is it?" "I'm never letting you go...You... Know that right..?" _ An innocent obsession..... That...