•𝐄𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚• ||「 𝐽𝐽𝐾...

By Midnightales_

[#13 in bts out of 365k stories] [[#10 in fanfiction out of 1.3M stories]] " Euphoria " - An excited stage... More

❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎
𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
° 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 °
「 ɪ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- i
[1] ✽ The Meeting ✽
[2] ✽ Knowing Each Other ✽
[3] ✽ A Ride ✽
[4] ✽ The Prank ✽
[5] ✽ An Advice ✽
[7] ✽ A Chance ✽
[8] ✽ New Job ✽
[9] ✽ Acceptance ✽
[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽
[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽
[12] ✽ His Smile ✽
[13] ✽ Rain Brings Pain ✽
[14] ✽ Love Lies ✽
[15] ✽ Reasons ✽
[16] ✽ A Deal ✽
[17] ✽ Atonements ✽
[18] ✽ Rooftop Lessons ✽
[19] ✽ Swings ✽
[20] ✽ Bondings ✽
[21] ✽ Familiar Stranger ✽
[22] ✽ The Rumours ✽
[23] ✽ Secrets and More ✽
[24] ✽ Painful Happiness ✽
[25] ✽ Dark Threats ✽
[26] ✽ Weird Feelings ✽
[27] ✽ Everyone Changes ✽
[28] ✽ Resignation ✽
[29] ✽ Once Again ✽
[30] ✽ Fervent Agony ✽
[31] ✽ Guilt and Power ✽
[32] ✽ The News ✽
[33] ✽ Complex Decisions ✽
[34] ✽ Old Memories ✽
[35] ✽ The Offer ✽
[36] ✽ Losing A Friend ✽
[37] ✽ Another Threat ✽
[38] ✽ Save Me ✽
[39] ✽ Worries And Guilts ✽
[40] ✽ Let Go ✽
[41] ✽ Odd Days ✽
[42] ✽ Preparation Hassle ✽
[43] ✽ Wedding Ceremony ✽
[44] ✽ Final Goodbye ✽
[45] ✽ New Problem ✽
[46] ✽ Being A Friend ✽
[47] ✽ Making Plans ✽
[48] ✽ Executing Plan A ✽
[49] ✽ Quest For New Plan ✽
[50] ✽ Getting A Little Closer ✽
「 ɪ ɴ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ ᴍ ᴇ ᴅ ɪ ᴀ ᴛ ᴇ 」- ii
[51] ✽ Just One Chance ✽
[52] ✽ Caught Red-Handed ✽
[53] ✽ Accidental Or Not? ✽
[54] ✽ Mission Successful ✽
[55] ✽ A Day To Remember ✽
[56] ✽ Exciting Day ✽
[57] ✽ Hold My Hand ✽
[58] ✽ A Kiss? ✽
[59] ✽ What happened? ✽
[60] ✽ The announcement ✽
[61] ✽ Official Orders ✽
[62] ✽ Confronting Him ✽
[63] ✽ Breaking The Bond ✽
[64] ✽ Stalker Issues ✽
[65] ✽ Apology (un)accepted ✽
[65] ✽ Next Step ✽
[66] ✽ Harsh Reality ✽
[67] ✽ Between Love and Life ✽
[68] ✽ Beauty Standards ✽
[69] ✽ Destination to Trouble ✽
[70] ✽ Party Plans ✽
[71] ✽ Threats and Dangers ✽
[72] ✽ Last Fight ✽
[73] ✽ Like or Love? ✽
[74] ✽ Confusion ✽
[75] ✽ The Search ✽
[76] ✽ Promise to Fulfil ✽
[77] ✽ Found You ✽
「 ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴄ ʟ ᴜ s ɪ ᴏ ɴ 」- iii
Ending Note

[6] ✽ The Alley ✽

1.1K 101 79
By Midnightales_

{ new chapter! ✉}

♪ song suggestion~ ♪
● BTS (Jimin) - Lie ●

You waved at your best friend once more before turning on your heels and walking away to your home.

"BYE YUNA, AND DON'T FORGET TO ASK HIS NUMBER IF YOU MEET HIM AGAIN!"

You scowled, not turning back but instead holding your flustered cheeks and running away into the farther distance due to the embarrassment Sora just gave you.

She really is quite irritating sometimes, whenever or whatever topic it is she won't rest until she makes a big issue out of it.

How cute.

You smiled as you turned on the road and continued to walk while remembering all the stupid things Sora and you used to do.

Yeonwoo had broken her trust and hurted her a lot and that's probably the reason why Sora acts so happy and hyped up, noisy in order to hide how much lonely she was and how much pain she was still suffering through.

Though being your best friend, she never tried to burden you with her problems but instead tried to cheer you up. You were really grateful for having such a thoughtful friend.

You suddenly stopped walking, breathing heavily when you inspected your surroundings. This is not where you are supposed to be.

This is the freaking alley where all the bad things happen!

You were so involved in your thoughts that you didn't pay attention to the road and now you were inside the dark alley, the most dangerous place specially at night.

You slowly gulped and tried to lessen the sound of your shallow breathing, scared of what you could face here. Turning very slowly, you started trodding step by step to get out of here.

But in a haste, you stepped on a tin can, the sound of metal clanking on the ground smoothly echoed in the alley and you mentally scolded yourself for being such a dumb girl.

Great, I just had to do that! This was the proverbial cherry on top of my fudge cakes which I just needed.

You stood there frozen, unable to move due to fear materializing in your body. Your right foot was still halfway in the air when you saw a small light flashing in front of you.

"Who's there!?"

A loud, strong and authorative voice rang out sending shivers down your spine as the small ray of light moved here and there, searching for you.

Run.

That was the the only thing in your head but you could not move, too scared as crazy thoughts roamed in your head.

What if it was a bad guy? What if I get in trouble instead? What if-

Footsteps.

The guy was approaching your way where you still stood frozen like ice. Suddenly overcomed with immense fear of your life, you finally moved and ran.

You ran to the opposite direction of where you were supposed to go because of the stranger, farther away from your home and somewhere you didn't know but you just ran...

because you were scared.

As you ran sweat formed on your forehead, you could hear the footsteps now running after you. Your heart was hammering inside your chest widely as adrenaline spreaded in your whole body.

A sudden jolt of pain rushed through your arms as a strong hand gripped you and pulled you away from the direction you were running to.

Eyes wide, you could not comprehend the sudden movement and you struggled to run as the stranger forcefully dragged your weight inside a small turning on the side.

You were still in shock and about to scream and move when a large hand moved over your mouth, cutting off all noise emerging from it.

"Shh, relax. I won't hurt you."

You cancelled your idea to scream and move away as you heard the soothing velvet voice from behind you, his hot breath tickling your ears.

It sounded so familiar but you could not recognize it as the stranger spoke in a hushed, whispered tone.

Body still wildly shaking and heart beating in an abnormal rate while your eyes were still wide, you could hear the footsteps getting louder and louder nearing both of you.

Bright light was flashed at the side walls, moving everywhere frantically of the small alley. Thankfully, both you and the stranger had ducked out of visible reach of the light.

Both of you stayed in the position, quiet before a loud sigh and retreatment of the sound of shoes was heard. Waiting for the sound to completely disappear, you sighed a breath when silence took over again.

You suddenly flinched away from the grip of the stranger as you fell on your butt, trying to get away from him. You did not know who was he and who knows he could be one of the dangerous people around here.

The stranger seemed to be surprised but moved forward as he stretched a hand out to you. Confused and scared, you stared at his hand before he exhaled out and crouched down to face you.

You squinted your eyes, trying to figure out the manly face in front of you, belonging to a stranger who apparently saved you from an unknown person or danger.

The light was very dim but after much concentration your eyes slowly widened in shock as you finally realised who the stranger was.

Jungkook sighed out in contentment as he stood in front of the breathtaking view again. Finally, after a few days of trouble he was able to come here.

His favourite spot.

The sun had already settled and the night took over the whole place. There were stars twinkling in the dark space above him and the lights coming from the buildings and houses shined in the dark surroundings.

It made him think in wonder of how these two were so similar yet different, one above and one below.

Maybe the stars were too beautiful to be down here and maybe the lights resembling these stars were down here to make people remember that there is still hope.

A few more minutes he could stay and he needed to leave again.

Jungkook came here every time just to see this. It was a process repeated everyday and he would always watch it only from here.

Not even from his own balcony but here, in this old and rusted tower as this was one of the highest tower in Seoul. Soon enough, his pocket buzzed as he received a notification in his iPhone.

'Be home early, we need to go for a dinner'
-Father.

Placing the phone back in his hip pocket of his jeans, Jungkook took a deep breath while glancing at the view before moving away, climbing down the many flights of stairs and reaching a red Mercedes car.

Entering and igniting his car to life, Jungkook pressed hard on the gas pedal as he drove his way towards his house, irritation catching in his expression.

His father always called him on such business dinners which he loathed very much. As much as he hated it, he was in no power to deny his father who had control of everything,

Including him.

The car suddenly halted, tires screeching due to the force applied by the brake pedal as Jungkook harshly stepped on them.

The man in front of a wide-eyed Jungkook looked shocked yet embarrassed as he suddenly smiled and bowed before crossing the road in a hurry.

"What the heck?"Jungkook scoffed in anger as he hit on the gas pedal and drove away again, a scowl settling on his handsome face.

How can a person suddenly come in front of a speeding car like that? Were they so stupid? Can't they see the blue light of the electronic machine?

He shook his head in frustration of the questions rising in his head. He didn't have time for these stupid things, for these low class people.

Finally reaching his home, Jungkook parked his car before turning it off and slamming the door harshly as he locked the car with a beep.

A/N
song change~♪
● BTS (Suga) - Seesaw 🎧 ●

"NAMJOON!?"

You whispered-shouted to the guy as he casually nodded and urged you to grab his hand. With his help, you slowly stood up and dusted yourself of the dust on your clothes.

Your legs were burning in pain as the adrenaline rush came down, making you slightly tired. You hissed in pain as you felt something on your hands and the burning pain increasing.

Blood.

A sliver of cut was there on your delicate skin, blood slowly seeping its way out. You grunted in irritation as the pain continued.

Why do I always get hurt these days?

A chuckle from Namjoon seemed to be your answer as you turned your head towards him.

"Looks like you always get hurt whenever we meet."

You recalled your previous meeting in a run on the streets, unconsciously touching the arm where you last got hurt.

"Nah its alright, I don't mind."

You shrugged and he stared at you in the dark for a moment before crouching down to his one knee, taking out his handkerchief and softly wrapping it around your cut.

"Th-thank you."

You stuttered, flustered at his sudden gesture before you awkwardly cleared your throat, asking him.

"So what are you doing here?"

"Nothing much. What are YOU doing here lady, in such a dangerous place? This is not a place for you to come."

You gulped, suddenly intimidated by the change of his smooth and velvet vocals to his deep and warnful voice, containing some amusement yet seriousness.

But it was true, the most cold blooded things happened here, things we can't ever imagine of and IF Namjoon was also warning you, it means that the rumours were true.

"Uh, I-I am ki-kinda l-lost."

You hated this effect of your nervousness as it always caused you to sutter real bad. He scoffed at your words, eyeing you like a cat.

"Lost? I don't think you are that young to be lost lady."

"All right, I was in a deep thought and unknowingly ended up here. Now can you stop nagging me!?"

He rolled his eyes as you crossed your arms in annoyance. He was acting like an actual brother now. Thank God you didn't had any siblings or you would die.

"Thank you." You spoke softly as he raised a brow before understanding and nodding in acceptance.

"I never told you my name, I am Kim Yuna. Nice to meet you."

"I don't think our meetings were ever nice or pleasant but yeah, sure."

You laughed at his reply to your formal introduction. He chuckled with you, his dimples showing off beautifully. The moonlight washed over the two of you and you remembered again how gorgeous he actually was.

"Friends?" You asked him as he frowned, looking away.

"I never had any."

Namjoon whispered, hardly audible but you heard it and felt bad, pity for the guy who was nervously fidgeting with his fingers. Smiling warmly, you held his hand.

"Everyone has their first time."

He was shocked not knowing why you were so kind to a person like him, willing to even be his first friend.

But he was happy, he liked the warmness of your heart and he did not wanted to lose such an offer so he nodded happily, smiling genuinely after so long.

"Friends."

Hello dear readers! I do hope you liked this chapter too. Thank you to anyone reading this book, I really appreciate it. 💛

~Lily 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 6K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : Jimin gasps as he's manhandled into a bridal positio...
706K 40.8K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
153K 6.1K 59
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...