The Devil's Angel (ATEEZ San)

By iahthings

Choi San(ATEEZ) & READER He is a devil. She is a human. He's bad. She's good. An immortal and a mortal both s... More

1. THE DEVIL
2. THE DEAL
3. PHOTOSHOOT
4. KIND GIRL
5. DRUNK
6. 1/100
7. CHANGED BEHAVIOR
8. ACCIDENT
9. 99-LINE
10. MR. PARK
11. UNCLE
12. FATHER AND DAUGHTER
13. FAMILY
14. BOYS
16. PETTY FIGHT
17. HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS
18. HATRED
19. EX BOYFRIEND
20. SECRETS
21. SURPRISE
MMM
22. APPRECIATION

15. THE FRIEND AND THE EX

1.2K 65 7
By iahthings

An update to celebrate the birthday of our lovely SANshine ^.^

~

Cheonsa's

"You scared me," I told him when San opened the door unannounced. He sighed in relief and went inside my office.

"I thought you're gone. You're not in your room."

"I'm just rereading the information that uncle gathered." I tell him.

I heard him chuckle, causing me to raise an eyebrow. "You started calling Mr. Park your uncle after knowing the truth."

I reply a chuckle and a nod to him. "Well isn't that what I'm supposed to call him since the beginning?"

He chuckles again as he approaches my side and leans closer to look at the information I'm reading. I feel my face burn with the close distance we have. I cleared my throat and avoided his gaze.

"I will meet up with a friend today."

"What time?"

"We will meet for lunch."

He just nodded and stood straight. "Let's eat breakfast first. I'll help you sort that out later."

~

"Are you meeting a friend or are you going on a date?" He asked grumpily.

I looked down to my dress and then back to them, "am I overdressed?"

They open their mouth to say something but only Yeosang had the courage to talk. "It's fine. San's just upset you didn't allow him to go with you."

"I am not!"

I turn to him with wide eyes. When he looked at me, he lowered his head again, pouting and playing with the stuff toy he stole from me. Wooyoung and Yeosang released a grin as they look at each other but quickly put on a blank face in case San might see them.

I released a smile, "don't worry. I'll call if something happens," I said before walking away to the garage.

"Take care, Cheonsa!" I waved at them before I hit the road. Beside Wooyoung is San who is still pouting while hugging the stuff toy and beside San is Yeosang, also waving at me with a wide smile.

~

"Choi Bora," I called as I saw her enter the door.

She turned to me and immediately ran to greet me with a hug. "Oh my gosh! Where have you been? You didn't contact me for a year." She said glaring.

"I'm sorry, I was... busy." I released an awkward chuckle. I gasped when I saw the guy I avoided since after graduation.

She tuned around and bit her lip. "He's my assigned partner. I'm sorry I forgot to inform you."

"Hey, that's okay. It's in the past," I told her.

"Yes, the history that I always go back to." My breathing got heavy when he started a conversation.

"Okay, so shall we take a seat and order? I'm starving right now." Bora said to cut the awkward tension.

~

"How's Mr. Park?"

I released a cough and got a tissue to wipe my mouth.

"He's in a coma." I said hesitantly.

"What? What happened?"

"We were in an accident. Uncle did his best to save us."

She widens her eyes, "so you know about it already?"

I nodded, "yes, everything about me."

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you." She held my hand on the table.

"I'm fine now. At least, I truly know who I am."

"That's why your brother had different features," we turned to Lucas who just spoke since a while ago.

I released a smile, "I'm still her sister, idiot." He gave me a smirk before he continues eating. "I just need to know where my mother is and who killed my family so I can reveal the truth to everyone and gain their respect again."

"No offense but did they lost their respect to you because of the false rumors that you killed your family?"

I nodded, "our lawyer had already proved that I'm innocent but the people thinks I paid a large amount of money to keep me away behind the bars. Uncle just wanted me to prove my innocence. It's his last favor and he may not have much time because of his heart."

"We'll figure everything out before he leaves." Bora assured me.

~

"Cheonsa, I know it's too late to ask for an apology to what I did back in college."

"It's fine," I gave him a bitter smile. "You guys had a," I stopped to find the right words, "you had a game and you just did the dare."

He looked at me with regret. "Cheonsa, what I said before is true. I really liked you even before we played that game. They just helped me make a move to you."

"You're right, they helped you. I'm sorry, I was just hurt that I thought our relationship was a game."

"So," he stepped closer to me, making me nervous, "will you give me another chance? I don't need the game to prove my love for you now."

"Lucas, I-"

"Cheonsa!"

I immediately turn to him with confusion. He pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me when he reached us.

He groans loudly, "I miss you."

"San, what are you doing?" I whispered to him.

"Just play along," he whispers back.

"What?"

"Oh sorry, I'm San," he introduced himself to Lucas and Bora as he wraps an arm around my shoulder.

Lucas was dumbfounded as I am and Bora greeted him despite the surprise in her.

"Nice to meet you, San. We're Cheonsa's friends, I'm Bora and he is Lucas." She hits Lucas's stomach lightly with her elbow. Lucas gave him a nod.

"Oh you're the detectives for her family's case, right?" Bora nodded. "I trust your ability to help prove my Cheonsa's innocence." I widen my eyes and looked at him as he pats my head. The devil was just giving me a wide smile before turning to Bora and Lucas.

"Of course, we're the best detectives in the city." Lucas said and San just nodded.

"Well, Congratulations then," he gave him a smile. I didn't know if it's sarcastic or genuine.

This devil is really a spawn of satan.

"Cheonsa and I must go. If you'll excuse us, detectives," he said as he pushes me to my car.

"I'll drive," he said as before pushing me in the passenger seat.

The car ride is quiet. It's suffocating me so I tried to start a conversation. "Bora is my friend since high school." I saw him nod while staring at the road. "I met Lucas because of her. They became friends because they have the same classes in college."

"I'm not curious." I glared at him with his answer.

"We need to go to the grocery. The members are planning to eat in the hospital for dinner." I nod. "Seonghwa hyung came to help cooking the food." I gave him the same response.

He stopped the car to the side and faced me. "Will you please talk?" He yelled.

"I was talking about Bora and Lucas but you suddenly changed the topic so I suppose you didn't want me to talk."

"I was informing you about the members so you will know!"

"Stop yelling!"

"I'm not yelling!"

I looked at him in disbelief. I scoffed, "I'm sorry for yelling then," I said sarcastically.

He hits the steering wheel and laid his back on the chair to take a deep breath before starting the engine again.

"Now look who's not talking." I blurted out.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Nothing. Forget about it." I answered then I looked at my right to see the view to calm myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1K 24
With U || ATEEZ Woosan ~ "What remains with me now are the promises with you and the happy memories of us together." - Choi San is a single father st...
26.3K 2.3K 12
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ. โš ๏ธ this book contains graphic violence, gore and death. please read with care. [horr...
128K 10.5K 65
Yunho & San fell in love, but circumstances saw them torn apart. Will they ever find their way back to each other? โœงเผโ”‰โ”‰หš*โ‹ โ‹ โ‹*หšโ”‰โ”‰เผโœง Story Status: Co...
104K 6.4K 46
An angel escapes heaven's gates, purely driven by her extreme fascination with Earth. Kang Soojung plans to live a new life on Earth with her brother...