Jamie Quill: The bad boy, the...

By _itshoesef

*RECENT UPATE* I will be thoroughly editing through all chapters to ensure a better reach for my audience bu... More

PLEASE READ!!
Part 1: Chapter 1 | 3 AM Thoughts
Chapter 2 | Team Alentos.
Chapter 4 | Three truths One lie.
Chapter 5 | Marcus Sanchez.
Chapter 6 | Set the record STRAIGHT.
Chapter 7 | Baddest Bitch.
Chapter 8 | Spear of Triam.
Chapter 9 | Aftermath.
Chapter 10 | Brothers.
Chapter 11 | Oscars, Enemies, COD, ETC.
Chapter 12 | Carpool Karaoke.
Chapter 13| Coastal Clean up Pt. 1
Chapter 14 | Coastal Clean up Part 2.
Chapter 15 | Brandon Arthur.
Chapter 16 | Beach Day.
Chapter 17 | Confrontation.
Chapter 18 | Riot.
Chapter 19 | Punishment.
Chapter 20 | The visit.
Chapter 21 | Altercation.
Chapter 22 | Nooky.
Chapter 23 | Day with Brandon.
Chapter 24 | Brutus and Cassius.
Chapter 25 | Suspicious.
Chapter 26 | Fresh Start.
Chapter 27 | Endgame.
Part 2: Chapter 28 | Sophomore Year
Chapter 29 | Kunai & Leo
Chapter 30 | Unexpected Guest.
Chapter 31 | First day of school 2.0
Chapter 32 | Elijah King.
Chapter 33 | Park Encounters Pt 1.
Chapter 34 | Park Encounters Pt 2.
Chapter 35 | Spear of Triam 2.0
Chapter 36 | Panic Attacks.
Chapter 37 | Golden Memories Pt 1.
Chapter 38 | Golden Memories Pt 2.
Chapter 39 | Golden Memories Pt 3.
Chapter 40 | Golden Memories Pt 4.
Chapter 41 | Truth Be Told.
Chapter 42 | The plan.
Chapter 43 | Into the woods.
Chapter 44 | Kunai and Leo Pt 2.
Chapter 45 | Quill takes King.
Part 3: Chapter 46 | Trial of King.
Chapter 47 | Summertime sadness.
Chapter 48 | Gone.
Chapter 49 | Junior year.
Chapter 50 | Flores Dandy.
Chapter 51 | First Move.
Chapter 52 | Second Move.
Chapter 53 | Time skip.
Chapter 54 | Session 4.
Chapter 55 | Epilogue.
Thank you.
UPCOMING BOOKS📝

Chapter 3 | Benjamin Gray.

161 4 1
By _itshoesef

I'm so happy with being in team Alentos. After hearing the other team names I preferred this name. I mean who in their goddamn mind would name a team Basula, crossfades, and deli for delinquent. That's so weird. We went over the school policies, rules and regulations. Honestly, it should be boring but when Mrs. Paris explains it, it's so fun.

"Now that you all know the teams, rules and regulations, let's start with introductions," she says then looks at me,

"Young man, since you came in late, it would only seem fair if you went first and introduced yourself," She continued while smirking.

Nodding at her request, I quickly got up from my chair and cleared my throat.

"Hi everyone, my name is Jamie Quill. I am 16 years old. It's good to meet you all," I said with a smile.

The introduction continued with hi, I'm this, I'm that, etc. Although there were a lot of names to remember, one particular name caught my attention and it happened to be the hoodie boy.

Benjamin Gray.....

.....Ok, I have to be honest. He's one of the most attractive boys I've ever seen. He seemed very chill and laid back when he introduced himself. He was quite captivating in his own way. He wore a black GAP hoodie along with khaki bottoms finishing it off with white Adidas shoes. He look like he was about 6'2. He was slim but in a masculine way.

The gel in his hair made his dark locks stand out while the light gave it shine. His face structure was something I could admire for days. His defined cheekbones seem to bring out the man in him. His jawline was sharp, giving me thoughts that it could probably cut diamonds. I saw it twitch, making it look super hot. His lips are so plump and pink. I sometimes wonder...wait..oh hell Nah.

'Omg Jamie, you dumbass. It's your first day and not even an hour in the day and you're checking out boys. You need to back the fuck up and get your priorities straight' I scolded myself while looking away.

I glance one more time at the boy then focused my attention on my classmates. After a few other students, we finally finished introductions.

"Well well well, wasn't that such a great introduction. Now if you'll excuse me I have something prepared for you guys so, I'll give you fifteen minutes to converse with your new classmates," she announced,

"OK HURRY NOW!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!"

At that moment the whole dynamic of the classroom changed. I was about to get up and walk to Julie when someone slapped my back. I was about to swing at whoever this RAT was. No surprise at all, because it was a rat. It was Richard.

"Omg RICHARD!! What was that for," I shrieked in pain

"Meh I just wanted to do it," he said casually.

"Bitch,"

"One of the best," he shot back.

We both walk to Julie and she's talking with another girl, introducing each other. I frown at the two. Richard sighed when he saw my reaction.

"It's okay man you'll get your turn. Plus you two already know each other. Go talk to someone else" he suggested.

He's right, so I gave him an evil smile and shoved him, and walked to the other side of the class.

"Dude you bitch," he spat.

I looked over my shoulder and winked.

"One of the best."

I was greeted by the new faces and they were really nice. This one girl named Mica was so sweet. She kept complimenting me back and forth. I was blushing like crazy. This dude name Zeek was pretty chill. He said that he could rap, so I asked for a sample, and let me tell you when he spat, HE SPAT.

This other dude name Joriah seemed chill as hell. We immediately hit it off. He was so well put together and sassy, and I was so here for it. A queen I Stan. I talked to some people from middle school, but I wasn't really close to them like how I am with Julie and Richard. They are a part of the people I call "close friends".

I look around and see Julie and Richard talking.

'Omg that hypocritical dickface really told me to go meet new people and here he is'

I was done talking to my other classmates and when I was about to turn, my face hit someone's chest. I gasped looking down at my shoes as if they were the best thing in the world.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry. I should've been paying attention to where I was going," I exclaimed, clearly embarrassed.

"It's fine man," he said.

I was expecting a harsh and vulgar tone, but it was soft and calm. At that moment I knew who this voice belonged to. I slowly looked up to the boy hovering above me, and it was none other than...

Benjamin Gray.

He was smiling down at me, making me blush, so I quickly looked back down.

"It's Jamie right?" He asked.

I looked back up trying to avoid eye contact but clearly failed.

"Uhum yea that's me...hi," I said with embarrassment.

"Cool well I'm Benjamin but, clearly you know that already because I introduced myself. You also were staring at me the whole time," he joked with a smirk on his face

. "What!?! Your exaggerating!! Matter of fact, I have no idea what you're talking about," I said clearly not sounding convincing.

"It's okay man. I'm glad you like what you see," he winks at me.

My eyes went wide and my mouth fell open. He was laughing at my reactions but quickly stopped when he saw my face of death. It was quite something.

"Later Jamie."

Benjamin walked past me and I looked over my shoulder seeing him head over to the other students. It seems they must be from his middle school. I shook my head and ran my hand through my hair.

'Holy cow that was intense,'

I sighed making my way to Julie and Richard.

"Wouuuuneeeii Jamie, I saw you blushing like crazy while talking to  Benjamin Gray," Richard teased.

Julie rolls her eyes and shoves him.

"Don't be so rude Richy."

I smiled at her for backing me up. She got up and we both hugged each other.

"Ugh, bitch I missed you," we both pulled away looking at each other.

"Me too but, now it's gonna be lit since I have you for this class," she said smiling.

"So you guys like it in here or what?" I asked the two of them.

"Dude I love this teacher. She's so chill and badass and she has good vibes. I can feel it ya know,"

Julie and I rolled our eyes.

"I think it's fine. Our classmates are very nice and I'll agree with Richy, she is very cool," Julie explained as I nodded at her response.

"Yea it is pretty badass, it's already my favorite class," I said.

"Yea yea yea Bitch no one cares, so how was y'all summer?" Richard says rolling his eyes.

Julie and I both glared at him before we punching his arms in unison.

With the time we had left, we just caught up on things and spilled the tea about our summer fiascos. Let me tell y'all, these bitches tea are something else. Mrs. Paris announce that time was up and everyone went back to their seats. I took one glance at Benjamin and he catches me staring. He winked at me causing me to blush like crazy.

'Oh god, what is he doing? It's ok Jamie, he's just messing with you'

Mrs. Paris clears her throat snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Now that you all are quite comfortable with each other. Let's play a little game shall we!" she announces with excitement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND VOTE.

MWAH LOVE YOU

-JOJO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 41.5K 75
Jesse's life turns upside down once the football player from his school finds out he's gay. Because of that he has to obey to jock's every command or...
10.3K 312 26
*Dedicated to all the Victims in the Orlando Pulse Shooting, Your souls will always be beautiful* Ben is yours typical lonely guy. Lives alone, No fr...
24.5K 3.3K 89
To cover the traces of his depravity, Gu Xiao constricted himself to the role of a jester while being torn between the idealisation of others and rea...
155K 5.2K 97
(finished) Part 2: Don't you hate it when you thought you were done with your conflicting feelings, suddenly you have them coming back to you when yo...